A week after,Jiro,Cyndi and Isaac managed to pass the driving lessons and they were able to get a full license and drive legally in Canada.Meanwhile in the Wang's residence,the phone rang,it was Mr.Wang.
"Wei!How is everything doing in my mansion?"Mr.Wang asked.
"Master,I think things are doing pretty great.Both Masters and Lady Cyndi were able to passed the driving lessons.Isn't that great?"Butler Calvin said happily.
"That's great news but I wasn't talking about that.I mean Isaac,the plan?I've informed you about it,didn't I?"Mr.Wang replied.
"Forgive me Master Wang.I thought you were speaking of--"
"Get to the point already."Mr.Wang shouted through the phone.
"R-right!It seems like Isaac and Cyndi have already become friends Master Wang but that's all the information I know at the moment."Calvin replied.
"W-what?You're saying that's all the report you have?Where the heck is my son,Isaac?"Mr.Wang said bursting out of anger."I need to talk to him now."
"Master Wang,please calm down.Its school hours right now,I'm sure he has a plan.Let's just give him time.H-hold on a second,I'll try to reach him through his mobile phone."Calvin suggested.
"That boy,he's really getting on my nerves.Why can't he be more like Jiro?He's suitable for the job yet he's very unsuitable with this plan.Nevermind Calvin,I'll just send him a text message."Mr.Wang said as he hang-up the phone.
Meanwhile at school...
Jiro and Cyndi were beside each other as they jot down notes written in the blackboard while Isaac was completely being ignorant on what's happening around him.
He thought,"Finally,my life is starting.I passed,I finally passed.I wasn't a failure after all.Maybe Tasha was my lucky charm and that Canada,is just the right country I should live."
Suddenly,a ringtone was heard.
"Oooo~I got a message.I got a message!You jealous people?"he shouted.Yes,he was being crazily boastful again in class.
"He's done it."Jiro said.
"Again."I added as Jiro and I shook our heads.
*Yikes!I didn't turn off my phone.I'm dead-meat again.*Isaac thought.
"Mr.Isaac Wang,out of the classroom.You're disturbing our class!"Mr.K said.
Isaac left with no choice and obeyed the teacher.He doesn't want to be in the principal's office again.He was always in the principal's office's in other schools he went to but ended up expelled as always.
*This time things will be different.I've got my lucky charm!I don't want to be expelled anymore.I'm sick of it.Now,to read this text message I got.*he thought.
To:Isaac Wang
Well,well,well,how is everything going my eldest son?How is the plan going?Is it ongoing?Proceed with the plan or else your banned.
From:Mr.Wang
*What a weird message.Seems like a rhyme poem or something that you could rap it up.That plan's just plain stupid!*Isaac thought as he was sitting down the hallway.
A few minutes later,the school's receptionist spoke through the speaker.
"Attention all sophomore students!Attention all sophomore students!Feeling the breeze already?Those flowers and trees will bloom soon.There will be a Spring Break Prom Night which will be held tomorrow night at 6PM.If you're interested,please buy tickets at the cafeteria during lunch break.Tickets only costs two dollars each which will directly be donated to a local charity."the receptionist said.
During lunch break,Jiro and Cyndi passed by the ticket booth.
"Cyndi,I was just thinking do you want to go with me to the Prom Night?"Jiro asked.
"Sure thing!I don't mind spending two bucks if its for a charity or something else that will help others."I replied.
"Can we consider it another date?"Jiro winked at me.
"I guess so."I laughed.
"Alright,I'll go buy the tickets.Be right back."Jiro replied.
Our school cafeteria has always been crowded.Everywhere I look,I couldn't find any sits.
"Cyd!Cyd!"someone shouted.
"I think I knew that voice if it isn't----Oh!Its Isaac."I said in a lame tone.
Isaac was waving his right hand telling me to come over as he sits through a spare table.
"I'm so glad I could save some spots for the three of us.Don't worry,I'm just here to ask you something.I can't seem to decide if I should or should not..."Isaac said worriedly.
"Is something the matter Isaac?You seem to be worried.If there's something you want to ask me,then go ahead and say it."I smiled.
"Um actually,I like Tasha."Isaac whispered as he blushed.
"Wa-wait!Seriously?"I said surprised.
"Quiet down Cyd.I don't want Jiro to hear this nor her.I don't want him to tease me.He'll tease me if he found out.That's for sure!I know its a bit of a sudden but ever since we passed the driving lessons,I feel like she's my lucky charm.I've been through a lot of failures my whole life.Ever since the driving lessons,she was my partner.She was there and I've never felt this way before.She inspires me with life.Because of her,I'm starting to think to aim goals.Dad always says,"Why not be like your brother?You're such a black-sheep of this family.Can't you take your life seriously?You always play around,you never get serious with tasks I asked you to accomplish." The truth is,I hate it.I really hate it when my dad says those lines that I've already memorized them.I hate that he always have to differentiate us two.People are different.Twins look physically the same,some aren't but their personality is different.The point is my younger brother and I are different.Maybe because we have different mothers."Isaac said.
"Okay,okay.I'll try my best so he won't found out about your "IN-SPI-RA-TION."I giggled.
"Cyd."Isaac looked helpless.
"Don't look so down.You've accomplished one thing,Isaac and I think there's even more to accomplish.Just keep moving forward and look ahead of you.You mean to say you and Jiro are half-brothers?So the bottom point of what you're saying is you want to date her?"I asked.
"Yes,that's right!That even makes our personality different.I don't know the whole story thing about our mom's but all I know is,we have different mom's.Right now,I'm actually thinking of dancing her tomorrow night at the prom if possible and I've already bought two tickets.The problem is,I can't ask her.Really,I just can't."Isaac said.
"That's some real problem.I want to help you Isaac,its just that Tasha is my acquaintance.We don't really know each other that much beside our names though we have worked in a group project in English class before but let me think of something for a brief moment."I replied.
"Alright!I'm looking forward to it."Isaac said.
Briefly,Cyndi came up what to do.
"Do you have a single clue where her locker is?"I asked.
"No I don't.I'm not a stalker."Isaac replied.
"Then,any other ideas how to reach her?"I asked.
"Well umm..we have a class together next period."Isaac replied.
"That sounds great.You just need some little effort to do."I said as I whispered my plan to Isaac.
"Hey Cyndi!I've been looking all over for you.Its way too crowded in here.I've bought the tickets by the way.Oh Isaac,I didn't see you there.You seemed odd today.You've been like in some sort of another world or something."Jiro said.
"That's because he..."I said but Isaac covered my mouth.
"Because...because we cooked a really delicious cookie in Cooking Class.It tasted so great that I eat the whole group's cookie.Its side effects are blushing."Isaac laughed crazily.
*Why would a cookie have side effects?Like any person would just believe that.*Jiro thought.
*Seriously,he looks more like an idiot.My gosh!*I thought.
"Its not like that I'm in love with some girl that I'm asking her to prom right?"Isaac said loudly as he continued to laugh.
*This idiot!He's spilling everything.But of course,this place is too noisy to hear whatever he's saying.I hope Tasha nor Tasha's friends don't hear out this idiot or our plan would be for nothing.*I thought.
"Guys,I'll catch you later.I actually have to do something real important right Cyndi?"Isaac smiled again.
"He's gone in love hasn't he?"Jiro said.
"Yes indeed."I replied.
*With Cyndi's plan,this might just work out.By writing a letter to Tasha via a secret admirer,I'll put it into an envelope and attach the ticket for the prom night tomorrow.That way,things would be mysterious-looking.All I have to do is sneak it into Tasha's purse and then she'll be able to read it.*Isaac thought while working on his letter.
=========================================================================
written by mbwzy credits to Skye and Season of Mist for Muse Request. Thank you for the ideas!Really appreciate and love your site. What plan does Mr.Wang,Butler,Calvin,and Isaac Wang have? Would their plan affect Cyndi and Jiro?Will Isaac continues or refuse the plan completely? How will the Prom Night turn out? Find out on the next chapter of Crush On You~ ♥♥♥
Post a Comment