Driving Class
Today at Driving class,we have new classmates which seems unfamiliar.Most of the girls were staring at Jiro and Isaac.
"My gosh!Is that the Wang's brothers?They're so hot!!!"a girl mumbled.
"You bet!It'd be so awesome if they'd be my boyfriend."the other girl said.
"In your dreams,too bad Jiro's taken by the lame girl over there."someone whispered.
I and Jiro sat beside each other while Isaac sat behind us.We studied about the driving handbooks such as signals and the rules on the road.After so,we were given the driver's test in handwritten form.
"Ugh!Written again.I might fail on this."Isaac mumbled.
"Be quiet Isaac."I whispered.
"'Kay,'kay."he replied.
After taking the exam,an hour passed and the results we're given.We all passed.
"I can't believe this!Is this you Isaac?"Jiro was shocked.
"Wow!I don't believe it either.I passed this time!I really did!"Isaac said happily.
"I'm so happy for the three of us.Let's all do our best and let's become the best driver ever!"I cheered.
Suddenly,the girls on our class confronted me.They started to clap.
"Cyndi eh?Let me introduce ourselves by the way.I am the president of this so-called Cyndi's Haters Club.CHC for short.Do you know Cyndi Wang that you're so ugly.You're ugly as a monkey."she laughed.
A tall girl who looks rich and pretty,just like the exact opposite of Jiro.I bet she really hates me that she even made up her own club.I just stayed quiet not saying a thing.
"Are you deaf?I've been admiring Jiro for so long,you stealer!And now,Isaac,the hot-funny guy is by your side too.You two-timer!"she shouted.
"That's enough!Cyndi ain't a two-timer.Stop judging her.You don't even know her that well.You have no right to insult her like that.She didn't do anything to you guys for you to react like that.I love her and that's that.I love her because she's her.I love her because she is Cyndi.I have reasons for loving her but one of the main reason I love her is because I followed my heartbeat."Jiro protested.
"She's not deaf.Don't insult my friend!You may look pretty on the outside but you girls have a dark heart on the inside.There lies your bad manners.Where have your etiquettes gone to?Cyndi's a nice girl.You shouldn't treat her that way.I know now why guys never get to like you,its because of your bad attitudes."Isaac added.
*I'm really happy.After hearing those words from Jiro and Isaac,its very touching.They care for me and I feel really glad about it.I think I might cry right at this moment.*I thought to myself.
"Hmp!Freak!Whatever.She's still a loser.Girls,don't ever befriend this freak.HATE CYNDI!HATE CYNDI."she shouted along with the other members while walking away.
"Thanks guys.I'm really glad because I have never thought that its how you would actually describe me as a person."I said.
"Don't think about what that girl said Cyndi.I think you're really pretty and besides you don't have to be friends with them.If they don't like you,don't like them too.Much more people will come who deserves your friendship besides there's me and your hot boyfriend Jiro,p.s.I'm much hotter."Isaac joked.
"We're right here Cyndi.We'll always be here."Jiro added.
"Haha!Weren't you a hot-funny guy as she described?"I teased him.
"Hey!I'm not funny.There's no way I'm funny.I'm serious always."Isaac said with a serious look on his face.
"Really?It ain't obvious."Jiro laughed.
"Whatever.I'm really proud to the three of us that we finally passed.Tomorrow,we'll be starting a new adventure as learn to drive for real."I said.
"That's right!That's kinda sad,I won't be able to partner with you two."Isaac said.
"Don't be sad,we're really happy that you're out of this."Jiro said.
"Yes Isaac,believe and trust us,its better this way to not have you on the car besides you got Tasha as your driving partner anyway,right?"I said.
"Guess you're right.Anyways,Tasha is a pretty and nice girl too."Isaac said.
"Don't you always say that to every girl?"Jiro and I both said with a lame expression.
"Do I?"Isaac thought for a second.
"Ugh!You do."Jiro and I shrugged.
==================================================================================
Next Chapter:Actual Driving Please comment more!Ty ty! ^___^
Post a Comment