A/N:Hello guys!How are ya?Its been awhile hasn't it?I've been busy bonding with my family for awhile since my Aunt just arrived here in Canada and I haven't seen her for years and so I missed her.I almost forgot where I was in this chapter and so I had to read the last chapter all over again.Please mind putting some comments.Hehe! <3 mbwzy :]
What a strange place.The lights were on.I looked around seeing lots of chairs and realized myself walking on a red carpet.I looked at myself. 'I'm wearing a white dress?' That's strange.Where is this place?Where am I?
"Is anyone here?"I shouted as I could still hear my echo.
Nobody answered.I could here footsteps.Suddenly,the scene on that place became brighter and brighter.Someone was walking towards me but I couldn't distinguish who it was although I was assured that its a guy due to his appearance.
"Is that you Jiro?"I asked.
The guy came closer and closer.It was Jiro.He never answered until he reached me.
"Cyndi,I'm sorry I fell in love with someone else.I'd have to leave you.Goodbye."Jiro said as he kissed my forehead and waved goodbye.
I became shocked as I knelt down and started to cry.Teardrops started to fall down.I can't help myself from stopping it.Why?Why does my heart started to hurt?
"Don't leave me!"I shouted as Jiro turned back and said,"I never did love you."
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"I shouted as loud as I could.
"Cyndi,are you okay?"Jiro said as he started to shake my shoulders.
I realized that I'm still lying on my bed,shouting crazily while crying at the same time.
"I had a bad dream,a nightmare."I cried.
"Its all right Cyndi,its just a dream.Don't cry anymore,okay?"Jiro reassured me.
"But its such an awful terrible dream.I felt so miserable,I was crying because I dreamed that you left me and told me that you never did love me.What if,what if it wasn't a dream?What if it was reality?Oh I just don't know what to do."I said shaking.
"Don't over think things.I'm right here,I'll never leave you,that's a promise!Just forget about it Cyndi,I love you and I always will.That day won't ever come,I assure you."Jiro said raising his right hand as a sign of his promise.
"I'm glad you're my boyfriend Jiro,sorry for overreacting a bit just because of a stupid dream."I said.
"Things like that happens,I understand."he replied.
"Guys!What's all the commotion?Man,that woke me up."Isaac said.
"Let's not talk about it."Jiro replied.
"What?C'mon!Why not tell me?I want to know."Isaac pleaded.
"Cyndi and I had alzheimer and forgot what we're supposed to tell you,does that sound fair?"Jiro asked.
"But we never had---"I said but I was interrupted.
"Shhh."Jiro winked.
"What's that alzha huh?You two should visit the doctor,is that a disease?Oh my gosh,don't tell me its a virus that spreads and you guys would be zombies,am I right?"Isaac said freaking out.
"No,no!Its not like that.Umm,its a sorta basic common illness.That's right!"I said smiling although I wanted to burst out laughing.So Isaac is pretty dumb at times rather than funny.
"I see,that's good to know then.Get well you two!"Isaac said.
Jiro almost burst out of laughing.
"Hey,don't you think we're kinda late onto our driving lessons?I mean our actual driving.Its today,isn't it?I almost forgot about that."I said.
"You're right.We should get going,we don't want to be late on our lessons,right?"Jiro added.
"I'm excited to drive but I heard driving is pretty easy after you've learned it."Isaac said.
"Umm,that's a common knowledge.I think everyone already knows about what you just said.Of course everything's easier once you've learned on how to do it but nothing's easy if we ain't planning on learning them so I guess the key to that is to always try harder and always give your best."Jiro said.
"I agree."I said.
The three of us went to school after having breakfast.Our driving instructors were already there waiting for us.Isaac went with Tasha while I and Jiro went on the same car.I volunteered to go first because I'm so excited to drive for the first time.Mr.Van is our driving instructor who sat on the right front side of the car to guide us on how to drive properly.Everything on the car felt so awkward since I've been riding cars but not as the driver so I don't know if I could handle things well.Mr.Van introduced us to the parts of the car like the steering wheel,the accelerator,the brakes and much more.I started the key and put it on reverse and all I could was that I was driving.I learned how to turn left and right while Jiro was sitting back there watching the scenery and watching me drive.
I felt happy that I was able to drive.After an hour,it was Jiro's turn.Jiro is a pretty smooth driver.He learns quickly on how to handle things unlike me.Sometimes,I make mistakes on doing the right and left turns like bumping on corners but as I commit mistakes,I learned from them.I carry on and try harder just like what Jiro said.My reason for trying hard is because besides believing in myself,I know that someone other than me believes in me too.There's a person that exist who believes in me and those are my loved ones.No matter how many times I would fail something,they would still have faith in me and that's why,I will keep on believing,to always go ahead.I enjoyed much of the scenery while Jiro was driving.I enjoyed to travel.
After the driving lesson,Isaac was already there."How was your driving Cyd?"Isaac said.
"Who's Cyd?"I asked confused.
"Its you Cyndi.Cyd should be your nickname if its fine with you."he replied.
"Not bad,I don't mind.Pretty fun driving,I enjoyed the company with Jiro.Mr.Van's a pretty good driver instructor.How about yours?"I replied back.
"My instructor was kinda strict but I had to bare with it and guess what?Tasha's my friend now.She even gave me her facebook account so we could chat whenever she have a freetime."he said happily.
"That's great then that you have much more friends now."I replied.
"How did my brother do on his driving lesson?"Isaac asked.
"He's a good driver,I'd give him an "A+"I said.
"Cyndi's a good driver too,just more practice."Jiro complimented.
"So,shall we go home together?"Isaac asked.
"Of course we live in the same house,dummy."Jiro said.
"Hey,I'm not a dummy.I'm dummy funny!"Isaac joked.
"O,what a rhyme."I said as we all laughed.
We have eight driving lessons which would go around for a week and then,we could drive legally.
=========================================================================
A/N:Thanks for reading.Don't forget to comment please!I would love to hear your opinion about my story if its bad,good or whatever,I don't mind.Just say out what you feel.Please stay tuned.Next Chapter:Spring Break -mbwzy
Post a Comment