<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Monday, January 11, 2010 | 3:53 PM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Life Chapter 8


Chapter 8


friends

*************************************************************************************************************
Even though it's late at night right now, I'm going to continue to write the next chapter. I saw all of your comments to Linlin, and i want to have my own comments for me. WU-HOO!! Linlin!! I miss you! Sorry if it took me so long to continue updating this!^^Thank you to the people who are reading this! And, by the way, our friend just got out from the hospital today. He-he-he. HAHA! Thank you for the comments guys! ~Sally :P
*************************************************************************************************************
[[NO TIME FOR RECAPS]]
When we got home from the mall...
Xiao Jie: Uhm.. Jiro.. Aren't you hurt from the pillow that was thrown to you by those love birds? (speaking loud to let GuiLun hear it clearly)
Jiro: Yes! I was really hurt! I need some ice. (playing along with Xiao Jie)
Xiao Jie: Let me help you.
With that, they left us alone..again..outside the gate of our villa.
Guigui: I'll just call you tomorrow morning, okay?
Aaron: Guigui.. Sorry.About, what h-happened-
Guigui: No need. And i should thank you. For helping me avoid Wang Zi.
Aaron: Oh. Okay then, I'll just give you the ticket tomorrow.
Guigui: Okay.
(A/N: Xiao Jie, Ah Wei, Jiro and Calvin are inside the house.)
Xiao Jie: NO SWEETNESS?! (teasing Guigui & Aaron)
Jiro: KISS HER!! KISS HER!! KISS HER!! (teasing Guigui & Aaron)
Ah Wei: KISS!! KISS!! (teasing Guigui & Aaron)
Here we go again...
Calvin: Hey. Don't tease her! She's my little sister, for pete's sake!
Thank you Gege!
Calvin: Let them have a sweet conversation instead!
Guigui: GEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron: I think your family is waiting for you from the inside. So, I'll just.. see you-
Guigui: Wanna come with me?
Aaron: Huh?
Guigui: I mean.. Wanna come in? You're welcome to come in.
Aaron: No. It's .. Uhm.. I'm just your neighbor-
Guigui: And I'm inviting you to come in. I heard what you were saying when we were at the clinic.
Aaron: Oh.
Guigui: Why did you told me that you didn't have friends?
Aaron: I.. Oh.. Uhm.. It-s just..s-so hard to explain..
Guigui: Well, Im here! I can listen to you. I'll understand. You can tell me.
Aaron: Well It's Not Easy For Me To Tell You About It OKAY.? (mad)
Guigui: Aaron.. I.. I just wanted-
Aaron: I'll just go home.
What did I do? Is he really serious about that no-friends issue?! I though that he was only joking! A guy like him-cute, smart, friendly, handsome can have so many friends easy as pie! WAIT!! HANDSOME?! Gui! Stop it!
I just walked towards the house and sat down at the sofa.
Ah Wei: So coz. What did he say?
Xiao Jie: Are you two together now?
Jiro: Should i prepare the church nearby for your wedding?
Guigui: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! We're not together! And for your information, he just got pissed off because i thought he was only kidding about him having no friends!
Ah Wei: Well, actually..
Jiro: He really didn't have friends..
Ah Wei: That's according to his mom.
Guigui: HUH? What?! He really.. really didn't had friends?
Jiro: Well.. His mom told us before that they're family was always moving from one place to another because of his mom's job.
Ah Wei: That's why Aaron didn't had a real friend since he was a child.
Xiao Jie: Aw. Poor Aaron. I pity him.
Woah. I never thought that it was actually true! Its a good thing i never continued my plan about teasing him, "NO FRIENDS GUY". Ha-ha-ha! I'm corny right?! Yeah.. I love talking to myself so much..
Connection?!
Calvin: Oh yeah, by the way.. Guigui. Uncle Joey invited us to a party tomorrow near his gym. And he wants you and Aaron to be partners.
Guigui: What?! NO!! I wont go to that party!!
Calvin: You have no choice, Gui.
Guigui: No! I dont even liked that Aaron anyway.
Xiao Jie/Ah Wei/Jiro: Liar! (coughs)
Guigui: Why should we be partners? Can't i just be partnered with you?
Calvin: Because I've invited Angela to come along and she will be my partner.
Guigui: What?! How can you pick you partner while I cant?
Calvin: Because, it was uncle Joey who told me to partner you with Aaron.
Jiro: I think he saw you fighting at the gym days ago. I told you before, if uncle Joey see you fighting at his gym, he will surely get his revenge on you for making a bad image for his gym.
*************************************************************************************************************
[[PHONE CONVERSATION]]
Guigui: Uncle Joey!
UJ (Uncle Joey): What is it my beautiful niece?
Guigui: (fake coughs) Im afraid i cant come to your party tomorrow. (fake coughs)
UJ: What?! Why?!
Hurry GUIGUI! Think of a reason..!!!
Guigui: I showered in the rain.. And i got cold. (fake sneezes)
UJ: But it didnt rain-
Guigui: IT DID Uncle Joey. And now Im sick. (fake coughs) sorry.
UJ: OH well, i better tell Aaron that you didn't agreed to his offer.
Guigui: Huh?! What?! Aaron?! What offer?!
UJ: Oh. That party is sponsored by his parents. They're hosting a fund drive about cancer patients and some media people are invited to come. He asked me if i could ask you to agree to be his partner so that you could show that Wang Zi of yours that you already moved on.
Guigui: Wow. You said a lot uncle.
UJ: Fine. I'll just tell him that-
Guigui: NO. I'm feeling better now. NO more fever.
UJ: Are you sure?
Guigui: Yes uncle. Bye!
[[END OF PHONE CONVERSATION]]
So why did he pick me?! Is it that, he have some unsured feelings for me?! NO!! GUIGUI!! Aaron would never have a crush on you! That can never happen!! He is so cool, so handsome and so... smart! While you're a goofball, just like your cousins!!
*************************************************************************************************************
Ya Tou: What?! He invited you to a Simple Plan concert?
Xiao Jie: And he asked your uncle if you can be his partner?!
Guigui: YES.
Ya Tou: Oh My Beshie. You know what this means?
Guigui: What?
Xiao Jie: It means that Aaron has feelings for you.
Guigui: HUH?! That's 100% impossible! Aaron would never fall for a goof girl like me!!
Xiao Jie: Hey. You're not alone. Your cousins are still goofballs. And, you're not really a goofball.
Ya Tou: Yeah. You're just...uhm..silly..
Guigui: Really?! Are you sure?!
Xiao Jie/Ya Tou: No.
Guigui: OH DAMN! I shouldn't accepted their invitation. I would just make myself look funny. And, i would embarrass him for that matter. And, that would be bad for his dad's image!
Ya Tou: Why?! What is his dad's job anyway?
Guigui: I dont know. All i know is, that they came from a rich and famous family and i would make them look silly.
*************************************************************************************************************
[[THE PARTY]]
Calvin: You look cute Gui!
Guigui: Thank you bro! And Angela, MY! You look dashing!
Angela: Wei! Thank you Guigui.
We three arrived at the park where the party is being held. Aaron insisted that i should wait for him backstage. WHY ?!
Why would there be a backstage?! IS there someone performing?! HHhhMMmm... Maybe, that's the job of his dad. An international performing artists.. He-He-He. :D
[[CONTINUATION NEXT CHAPTER]]