
Friday, January 15, 2010 |
Chapter 6
[chapter 3]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVEloiA-LNQ&feature=relatedYearning of the hear - A'ST1
****************************************
**No one POV**
It's already 2 weeks past so fast Jaejoong and Eunhye been a good couple and for the other couple was good except for one ShinHye and Changmin gosh they still arguing for a simple thing and that simple thing is .....FOOD of course we all know that Changmin loves to eat but ShinHye was the opposite of him many wonder why they became a couple and some people thing 'when this two start and end a day without an argument about this simple matter' will when that happen will be the end of the world (hehe joke knock knock >8 peace).
It's been 2weeks past and it's vacation already the guy and the girl was busy packing there thing. And decided to go to Choi's Mansion when they are finish.
The three sibling was already finish packing and was now seating in the living room waiting for the others to come.
"Noona do I need to join you?"Minho asked his sisters and his two sisters look at him.
"Look minho~ah appa and eomma said that we must take care of you and beside this will be help relax...right Ji Rae~ah"Eunri said while lifting the page of the magazine.
"Yeah Eunri eonnie was right you are our responsibility and we all will having fun there"Ji Rae agree to her eonnie.
"But all of you go for a couple..while me all alone"minho protested..He don't want to came because he want to go party with his friend while his noona was gone.
"Minho~ah even we are all couples that doesn't mean that we will ignore you"Ji Rae said
"But noonas----"was cut off by his beautiful noona.
"No more but minho~ah you will going with us whether you like or not arraso?"Eunri said that cause to minho to pouted(~~~ahhh cute^^)and walk back to his room.
"**sighed** boys this day"Eunri said and held his head. Ji Rae just stare at her then turn on the t.v
***********************************
**Eunhye POV**
"Oppa will you make it faster..Why you always so slow"I shout from downstairs.
"Yeah I'm coming"He shout, I sighed "old guy"I said
"Yah Park Eunhye I heard that"Yoochun oppa said walking downstairs.
"**nervous smile**I didn't something"I denied
"aish...you brat"he patted my head.
"oppa I'm not a dog"I said and put his hand away from me.
"oh my baby sister don't love his oppa anymore ...because she already have his prince jaejoong"He acted like a kid, I rise my eyebrow at him.
"come on..they must be waiting for us"I take my luggage and leave him alone there.
"Yah come back Eunhye"He shout I turned around and stick my tough at him.
"aish"We both walk to his car and drive of to the Choi's mansion.
When we arrived everyone was already there, as always we are late again.
"It's your fault this time oppa why we are late"I said to him.
"aish at least we're here now"he said and walk to his girlfriend "aish old guy"I mumble
"What is it your mumbling"The voice said at my back, A smile curve to my face when I heard his voice i turn around and to see jaejoong oppa
"oppa"I said and hug him.
"hey babe miss me?"he asked then I nodded.
"**laughed** I miss you too"he said and kiss me on my cheek.
"Kim Jaejoong"My brother shout we look at him and give jaejoong oppa the I-will-kill-you-look.
and all the guys laughed.
"oppa stop being appa...Your so annoying you know"I said and pretend that I'm mad at him.
he walk to me and hug from behind.
"oh my little sister was mad at oppa..What do you want oppa do to make you happy again"he said I look at him with a puppy eyes.
"stop being appa"I said
"but--"
"ah ah tsk tsk"i said and give him a no no hand signed.
***************************************
**YunMi POV**
"Are we complete now?"I asked them and they shout back "yes"
"Ok we are using 2 van to go to Ji Yong countryside ok"I said
"deh"
"good"I said and the 13 of us separate in to two group.
group 1
Eunri
Ji Yong
Ji Rae
Yoochun
Eunhye
Jaejoong
and
minho
group 2
me
junsu
Micha
Yunho
ShinHye
Changmin
We ride the van and start our journey^^. ShinHye and Changmin sat away from each other. I look at junsu oppa and point the Shinming couple.
"Did you fight again?"I asked ShinHye look at me and glaze at Changmin and look again outside the window the others saw it too and rise there eyebrow.
"I think this fight was way too bad"I whisper to junsu oppa.
"I think so"he whisper back.
******************************
**ShinHye POV**
Me and Changmin oppa sat away from each other, Then i think the other saw that..That's why YunMi eonnie asked "Did you fight again"the others look at us I look at YunMi eonnie then I glaze at Changmin oppa then look outside the window again.
******************************
end
sorry i'm to sleepy already and it's already 12:30 am here I still have a class tomorrow..I will just continue this tomorrow ok^^
good night to all^^
and also I will reply comment tomorrow.
******************************
comment please
no silent reader please
**princess**
Post a Comment