
Friday, January 15, 2010 |
Chapter 5
[chapter 2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlEkuOOc3tAWhat should I do - 2AM
*****************************
**Jae joong POV**
It was Saturday no school so we are in choi's house as we always go when weekends, Doing different thing Yunho,Ji Yong, Minho was playing video games the girls was chit chatting with each other while Junsu, ShinHye and Changmin as always arguing about food. 'gosh I wonder why they become a lover there so opposite to each other' I thought, I look around The Park's sibling still not here so this is the time to asked them for help.
I stand in the middle of the choi's living room (who's the choi you may asked? it's Eunri, Ji Rae and Last but not the least Minho) To get there attention.
"Guys I need your all help"I said to them and they all stop what are they doing and staring at me now except changmin he continue eating gosh what a pig.
"What help do you want hyung?"junsu said
"about.....about..emmm" ' yah i can't even say it to them' I thought.
"Say it already oppa"Eunri said
"about......emmmm....Eunhye~ah"I said shyly
"OH MY GOD...oh my god...You really have feelings for Eunhye..I knew it..I knew it..yes yes yes i will help you oppa"YunMi shout and shake hand with me congratulating me because I admit that I like Eunhye no I love Eunhye~ah.
"Babe calm down you don't have to shout around the living room you know"Junsu said and walk toward his girlfriend and YunMi just pouted.
"I'm just happy"She pout.
"So oppa when are you planning to confess to her huh?"ShinHye asked I scratch the back of my head.
"Well you see I was planning to confess to her today..But I don't know how"I shyly look at the ground.
"OH MY GOD..this really exciting we will help you"All the girls shout and I chuckled.
'thank god I have a friends like them' I secretly smile on myself.
"wait hyung did yoochun hyung know about this about this"Minho~ah asked.
"Actually no."
"oh oh You'll be dead when yoochun~ah know about this hyung"Ji Yong said.
"Yah oppa stop scaring him"Eunri said.
"don't worry oppa..I will handle yoochun oppa for you"Ji Rae said
"Thank you Ji Rae"
"Nah it's nothing"
"So here's the plan"Micha said and all of us walk closer to her and she tell us about her plan about me confessing to Eunhye~ah
"That's great"Junsu shout with his dolphin voice.
"Hey guys what's going on?"We heard someone asked and we all turn around and saw changmin~ah holding a 1 gallon of ice cream.
"Oh my god SHIM CHANGMIN"ShinHye shout her boyfriend.
"What i didn't do something wrong"he said with his innocent face.
"Yes..You pig ass"ShinHye said and walk towards him and take the gallon of ice cream away from her boyfriend. oh poor boy.
"here we go again"I said and the two start arguing again. We all shock are head and leave the two alone.
"You why you always think about food food and more food"We heard ShinHye shout Changmin.
"Why I'm hungry there's nothing wrong about eating when your hungry"Changmin defended himself.
"Let's just leave them alone and start the plan about the confession thingy"Eunri said. We all nodded our head and we all get out of the choi mansion and buy the thing we need.
the girls left and go to Park mansion to get Eunhye ready.
**************************
**Eunri POV**
We are going to Eunhye~ah's house to get her and leave to the boys the other thing. We are now infront of Park Mansion I face the girls to remain them about the plan.
"ok girls the plan is makeover Eunhye~ah and make her to go to the park ok?"I said
"and you Ji Rae your mission was going to explain to yoochun about jaejoong oppa confessing to Eunhye~ah"
"Yeah got it!!"they said at the same time.
The made let us in. And we all run to Eunhye~ah's room while Ji Rae walk to yoochun's room and talk about the confession.
We open Eunhye~ah room and saw her changing.
"AHHHHHHH eonnie gosh you need to knock first before going to someone's room"Eunhye said trying to caver herself.
"Gosh Eunhye~ah as if we don't that thing"I said walk inside follow by the others.
"I know..But there's something called privacy"She said encoding the word privacy.
"yeah yeah whatever"I said and sat on her bed.
"So what do you all need that you all have to brash in of my room"Eunhye asked while changing in her walk-in-closet.
"Well we have some business to do here that's why"Micha said
"And what is that?"Eunhye~ah poked here head out and look at us.
"Well you will know that later"YunMi said and the two of us nodded our head and walk toward Eunhye~ah.
"Yeah What are going to do to me?"Eunhye asked scared i look the other two girl and nodded.
"Eonnie I'm to young to die"She shout and We crowded her.
**************************
(meanwhile in Yoochun's room)
**Ji Rae POV**
I was infront of yoochun oppa's room and I was about to knock on the door when he open the door.
"oppa!"I said in shock.
"babe! what are you doing in here?"he asked.
"Why you don't want me to be in here?"I said with a pouted.
"no it's not like that.. I thought where going to meet all at your house"He said innocently.
"about that you and Eunhye~ah are late already"I said act like mad at him.
"Oh sorry babe.. You know my sister right..She moves so slow don't be mad at me please"He beg while hugging me around my waist I put my hand around his neck.
"hmmfp.. if i know who's the slow person's here"I pinched his nose.
"Yah..I'm not slow..Eunhye~ah was"he said defending himself.
"Yah stop accusing your sister"I said
"But it's true"He wait a cute face 'oh how cute..That's why i fall for him' I thought.
"Well I need to discuss something to you" I said and walk to his bed and seat there he followed me and sat next to me.
"What are you going to marry me now?"He asked I look at him with one eyebrow up.
"ok so what it is?"
"patient ok...It's about jaejoong oppa"I said
"What about him?"
"you see..he was in love with."
*********************
**Micha POV**
"Yah eonnie what doing I don't want to put make up..take it off take it off"Eunhye~ah struggle while we putting light make on her.
"Eunhye~ah stay still will be finish soon"YunMi said holding both Eunhyr~ah hand.
"But i don't want to put make up why all of you so so stubborn"She said.
"Eunhye~ah it's only light make up..It wont kill you ok..so stay still we will be done"Eunri said putting lip-gloss on Eunhye~ah lips.
"still it's make up ..You know that I hate make up"Still struggling.
"Done..emmm Micha~ah can you get dress for Eunhye~ah"Eunri said and I nodded my head and walk to Eunhye~ah walk-in-closet.
I was browsing her all clothes then a simple but cute dress cut my attention. I take it and walk to the girl..
"can you please tell me what's the occasion why your doing this to me"i heard Eunhye~ah said when I walk back.
"oh....emm.. The guys and us decided to go clubbing that's why"YunMi said while giving me and Eunri a SAY-YES-LOOK. Me and Eunri nodded our head.
"So stop struggling and just follow what we say arraso?"I said.
"fine you all win"Eunhye~ah surrender and pouted.
"oh are dongsaeng was so so cute.."I said and pinched her cheek.
"OW~~ eonnie stop it."She cried in pained.
"Here wear this"I said and handed her the dress that I saw and pushed her to the bathroom to get change.
"*sighed* why do i have to be the youngest"I heard her mumble.
"Because we are older than you"I said
"Whatever"She said and closed the bathroom door.
****************************
**Ji Yong POV**
"So everything was set?"I asked and the guys nodded there head.
"did you practice your line hyung" I asked jaejoong hyung.
"I don't need to practice..It was all in here"He said and point his chest where his heart was.
"aish cheesy"I said
"Let's go we need to buy a tux for hyung"I shout and we all walk to get jaejoong hyung a tux.
******************************
**Yoochun POV**
"WHAT? is he nuts..how can he do this to me ..he traitor" I shout after Ji Rae told me that jae joong hyung was in love with my only sister and his going to confess tonight gosh.
"oppa calm down"Ji Rae said.
"How can I calm down when I know that my best-friend likes my only sister"I said to him
"oppa don't you trust jaejoong oppa..He was a good guy for Eunhye~ah FYI Eunhye~ah have the same feelings for her to."She said that cause to me to get shocked.
"What? Eunhye~ah also have feeling for him?"I asked and she nodded her head. She walk towards me and hug me from my waist.
"So you need to let them love each other"She said and peck me on the lips.
"but what if he hurt my sister"I asked.
"If he hurt Eunhye~ah I'm the one who will kick his ass"She said and we both laughed.
"fine but when he hurt my sister I will kill him"I said looking at him.
"that to much"
"fine"I said in irritating voice. And she chuckled.
"I love you oppa"she said kiss my cheek.
"I love you too babe"I kiss her lip.
***********************
**YunMi POV**
"Eunhye~ah come out now"I shout from outside the bathroom.
"Fine i will going out now."She shout back and open the door.
"WOW~~"the three of us say when we saw her walk out the bathroom.
"how do i look?"Eunhye~ah asked
"you"Eunri said
"Look" Micha said
"beautiful"I finish the sentence.
Eunhye~ah walk infront of the mirror to look at herself.
"Now where ready"I said
"Wait..what?? you three still not in dress. Oh we will now.. Eunhye~ah you need to do to the park a 7pm. where going to meet there ok..we need to go bye"Eunri said
"bye Eunhye~ah"Me and Micha eonnie said
"ok bye"
Eunhye~ah dress:
http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/57/095/L_p1021409557.jpg
end url
******************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECJHwf454KQ
Oasis -B2ST
******************************
**Jae joong POV**
As was on the plan I was already in the park it's only 6:50, 10 more minutes. I can't wait to confess to her. I held the small bow that i was plan to give to her when I confess and now was the day.
It's been 3 years I buy this necklace for her but I don't have a courage before but now this is it.
necklace:
http://designer-jewelry-watches-and-more.com/images/Juicy%20Couture%20Crystal%20Heart%20Necklace.jpg
I look at my wrist watch and it's already 6:58 need to hide now. I hide behind the tree. I was looking at the park entrance withing for her arrival. 3 minutes later I already saw her walk inside the park.
*******************************
**Eunhye POV**
I arrive at park at 7:01pm I walk inside but i didn't saw any of them I sat one of the benches waiting for them to arrive.
"Where are they I thought they say 7..Why they still not here...I'm already late for 1 minute but they are so late. Then suddenly there was a tapped on my shoulder I turn back and see jaejoong oppa.
"oppa it's you oh god you scared me"I said while holding my chest where my heart was.
"I'm sorry Eunhye~ah..I didn't mean to scared you"oppa apologize.
"nah it's ok but don't do that again"I said
"I promised"He sat next to me. "you look beautiful"he added, I chuckled "thanks"
"So where's the others"I asked.
He was silent for awhile then spoke.
"Actually Eunhye~ah..They will not coming here"he said. I looked at him like he was crazy.
"What? but Eunri eonnie said where going clubbing today that's why they do this to me"I said
"emmm...The reason why your here was because I was going to say something important to you"He said seriously.
"is that so important that I need to dress like this and to dress like that?"I asked pointing his tux
jaejoong in tux:
http://hanleidbsk.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jae-wd-family-lei001.jpg
he stood up and look at me.
"what are you going?"I asked then he knee infront of me.
"oppa what are you doing stood up right now"I said helping to stand up.
"Eunhye~ah listen to me first ok"he said then I look at him confuse.
"fine..what you going to say"I said.
"ok here it goes.. You see we only person was here right"he said, I looked around and he was right we are the only people here , I nodded "That's Because I set it up..No I mean We set it up for a very special days"He continue.
"Wait I don't understand"I said
"Let me finish first"he said.
"As I was saying..Eunhye~ah since the day I first meet you in your house when your still 12 and I was still 15..there's something inside of me saying something..Since that day Eunhye~ah I fell in love with you"he said that cause me to get shocked is he serious or what?.
"Eunhye~ah I love you will you be my girlfriend"He asked, I keep quiet i don't know how to say..Should I say yes or what..After a few minutes of thinking I make up my mind i will say..
"so what's your answer?"Jaejoong oppa asked again I look at him in the eyes and smile.
"Yes oppa I will be your girlfriend"I said he smile and hug me. So tight..
Then fireworks start to show they are so beautiful then a fireworks that say saranghae Eunhye~ah show up there was a bright smile on my face.
I look at oppa he was smiling at me.
"I want to give something for you"Oppa said and held out a little box and give it to me. I look at him with a what-it-is-look.
"Open it!"he said and I open the box and show a beautiful heart necklace. I look at him with a sprakling eyes.
"Oppa gomowa"I said and hug him, he hug me me back. After a few minutes of hugging we pulled away from each other and look at each other's eyes.
"I love you Eunhye~ah"he said
"I love you too oppa"I said then he start to leaned in to kiss when.
"Not so fast Mr. Kim Jaejoong"I heard my brother's voice I turn around and saw the other except ShinHye eonnie and Changmin oppa.
"oppa are you doing this in purposed"I asked my brother.
"no baby girl I was just protecting you with this guy"he said and point jaejoong oppa.
"oppa jaejoong oppa was now my boyfriend so be good on him or else I will tell Ji Rae something"I said then he shut up.
"good oppa"I said while tapping his cheek.
"Wait where is ShinHye~ah and Changmin~ah?"jaejoong oppa asked.
every look at each other and shook there head.
"We don't know the last time we saw them was in Choi mansion"Micha said
I wonder where are they?
*****************************
(meanwhile)
**No one's POV**
Shinhye and Changmin was still in Choi mansion arguing about changmin's eat to much.
"Gosh your such a pig changmin"ShinHye said
"Yeah I already know that you don't have to tell to all the people"changmin said.
"Will you please stop eating already"ShinHye take changmin food away.
"Yah Lee ShinHye give me my food back"Changmin shout
"no you need to be diet ok"
************************
End
sorry there's still not scary thing in this chap..
hope you like it..
************************
Comment replied:
mariko: hehe they are really funny..always arguing on the food..hope you like this chap.although it's not scary yet^^
YunMi: oh wish you good luck ^^
avic: thanks ^^
ShinHye: glad I make you smile^^
hope you all like it^^
Sorry I didn't post..because this past few days winglin have a problem..
mianhae..
Mianhae..(**bow bow**)
*************************
Comment please
no silent reader
please
**princess**
Post a Comment