
Friday, January 15, 2010 |
Chapter 24
YT: GG, WZ is outside, hurry up or you’ll be late for your date!!
YT shouts in her ear.
GG: Date? What date?!
GG say as she jumps up.
End recap;GG’s pov;
GG: Date? What date?!
I say as I jump up. I look around at them and notice I’m not at my parents house.. I’m at the girl’s house.
TT: GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I look at TT.
GG: Hi
TT: Are you not happy to see me?
GG: I’m tired.
TT gave me a hug.
TT: Well, I’m excited to see you!
GG: Heheheheheh.
S: SO that’s the secret?
YT nods.
H: I’ll be sure to use that next time.
GG: Secret? What secret? There’s a secret? I want to know!!
S: Nothing.
GG: Hebe tell me.
H: It’s nothing.
GG: Ella?
E: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
GG: Chun? Jiro? Aaron?
They all shook their head.
GG: Calvin, you know I love you because you’re the best brother in the world… tell me please…
Cal: Well…
GG: If you tell me, I’ll help you get her.
Cal: Ummm.
GG: If you tell me, I’ll help you prank Aaron and Jiro…
A,J: Hey!
Cal: Deal!
GG: ok, tell me.
Cal: It’s the secret to—
Hebe slaps Calvin on his leg.
Cal: your get a guy?
GG: A guy?
Calvin nods.
GG: Are you serious?
Calvin nods.
GG: See! This is why I love him more than you (points to Aaron) and you (points to Jiro)
J: I don’t need you to love me… Selina loves me…
A: And I don’t want to you love me… I love He—
‘be!! HEBE!!’
A: her…
‘Ugh! Stupid Aaron!!’
H: as in GG? You guys are—
‘oh no! she’s going to tell the others!!’
GG: good friends.. I know.. really good friends.
H: hrmm… huh?
DY: GG!
GG: Hello!
I gave her a hug.
M: That’s GG?
Everybody nods.
TT: We shout it out a million times, you finally figure that out?
M: She’s a GHOST?!
Everybody nods.
[A/N: Right now, everybody is in the living room except for WZ…]
M: GHOST!!!!!!!
GG: yes?
M: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WZ: Geez, Mike… can you stop screaming for 2 minutes.
WZ say as he joins us in the livingroom.
M: No.
WZ: Well you have too.
M: But… but… but… g..gh..ghost!!!!!!
WZ: There’s no such thing as ghost.
WZ’s pov;
Besides GG… she’s the only ghost that exist.
??: Then what am I?
I turn to see who that was.
End of WZ’s pov;
GG’s pov;
GG: Then what am I?
He turns to face me.
GG: Last time I check, my name is GG. And He (points to Mike) call me ghost.
WZ: You’re not a ghost.
GG: Really?
WZ nods.
GG: Then what am I?
WZ: You’re… you’re…
-----------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the long wait!! VERY VERY SORRY!
i'm glad i made some time today. heheh. :)
COMMENT PLEASE!! am I losing readeRS?! it seems like it.. lols..
SORRY if its quite boring right now.. I kinda want to rush through it so I can start my next one.. its already plan out.. sort of.. but i don't want to rush through this one either so yeah..
replies;
xiaojen: lols. updated!!
Bubble: lols.. i wish! but noo.. but remember in the first story, guiwang were dating.. that's how ya tou woke up gui gui.. heheh.. updated!
copyright guiwang_4ever
Post a Comment