
Friday, January 15, 2010 |
Chapter 16
GG: Fine! But you can’t laugh…
Ella nods.
GG: I… I miss…
End recap;
J: WZ! I knew it!!
GG: No!
‘Ok, you probably know I’m lying right?’
GG: I miss my parents…
Cal, J, A burst out laughing…
GG: Eh! They’re laughing!!
Ella slap Calvin, Selina slap Jiro, and Hebe slap Aaron…
Cal,J,A: Owwwwwwwww.
E: Stop laughing! It’s not like you guys don’t ever miss your parents… REAL parents…
Then Ella turn to me.
E: It’s ok Gui… We’ll go visit your parents this weekend then.
I nodded, ‘YAY!’
HSHMM+BBT+Mike:
TT: Yay! GG is finally dating WZ! I’m so happy for her!
DY: Then?
TT: Aww! My poor GG is not here!!! She loss her memory… she forgot about ME!
DY: Done?
TT: Yep.
XY: Good, because I thought you were going to be like WZ…
YT: Well, kind of weird, but he’s doing fine to me…
XJ: yeah.
TT: Why isn’t he sad?
WZ and Mike walk through the door… [kind of weird how they always go to the girls’ house huh? I think so…] joining the rest in the living room…
TT: WZ… a few questions…
WZ: Sure.
TT: Do you like GG?
WZ: No…
TT: What?!
WZ: I LOVE her.
TT: oh.. right. Do you miss her?
WZ: Yes… a LOT.
TT: Last question… Why aren’t you sad or anything?! I mean you love her, right? Why are you acting as if GG has never entered your life?
WZ sighs.
WZ: Firstly, that’s more than one question… Secondly, Yes I do love her… and I still love her no matter what happens… It’s true I’m not sad, but that’s because I have to move on with my life… I know that she’ll appear in front of me before I died… so waiting won’t do nothing…
With that, WZ left the room…
M: Hi, I’m –
XJ: Annoying? Yes we know…
M: Shut up!
XJ: Make me.
Mike towers over XJ.
XJ: RAINIE!
Mike quickly turns around happily.
M: Rainie!
And once again, XJ fools Mike… They all started laughing…
M: Meanie!
~SHEG+FRH~
Ella’s POV;
As I, sort of, promise GG… we’re going to visit GG’s parents… So we woke up 4 in the morning and left at 5…
A/N: I don’t live in Taiwan so I don’t know any cities there so… umm… this driving information might not be correct…
It was GG, Cal, and me with Chun… A, H, S, with Jiro…
*In Chun’s Car*
GG: yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!
GG cheer happily… I admit it’s VERY annoying but I won’t say anything since there’s a lot of situations going on in her life…
C: Be quiet Gui… I’m trying to drive…
GG’s POV;
Cal: And I’m trying to sleep…
GG: Sorry, I’m just happy… that’s all…
Cal: Then go be happy in your dream world…
GG: I can’t, my dream world is under constructions…
Cal: Just let me sleep!
GG: No… you have to stay up with me…
Cal: I’m tired, ask Ella.
GG: no… She’s sleeping…
Cal: Then let me sleep…
GG: No… you have to play with me…
Cal: we’re in the car, how do you expect for us to play?
I lightly hit him in the arm.
GG: Tag you’re it!
Cal: ughh! GG!
GG: Fine…
I turn to Chun, who was driving…
GG: Chun Daddy.
C: No.
GG: You didn’t know what I was going to say…
C: You’re going to ask me to play the guessing game [??] with you.
GG: Then let’s play!
C: No…
GG: Please…
C: No.
GG: Pretty please?
C: No…
GG: You’re mean!
C: If I am, why am I taking you to visit your parents?
GG: Umm… because… you’re under Ella’s be-nice-to-GG spell…
C: hahahahaha… No.
GG: Awwww…
I lean back to my seat.
I don’t want to go to sleep, I’m too happy… What should I do?!
*In Jiro’s car* Jiro’s POV;
H: Shut up Aaron… I did not do that!!
A: Yes you did!
H: No I didn’t!!
A: Yes you did!
H: No I didn’t!
A: Yes you didn’t!
‘Ugh!’
J: Shut up you two! I’m trying to drive! And don’t you dare wake up Selina…
H whispers: No I didn’t
A whispers: Yes you did.
H whispers: didn’t!
A whispers: did!
J: Quiet! Now!
H: Ok…~~GG’s parents~~
GGM: I’m glad he’s not sad anymore… I’m very sorry for transferring GG to Ella’s school…
WZM: No… it’s your choice… either way, GG will gain back her memory…
GGM: Yeah, that’s true…
WZM: WZ finally get out of bed at his usual time now…
GGM: ahahahas really?
WZM: Yeah… For the first month or so, he wakes up at noon from staying up late looking at GG’s picture…
GGM: Aww, he must really love GG…
WZM: I hope we soon become in-laws!
GGM: ahahahahas…
[you know, the parent talk...]
Chun’s POV;
After driving for hours [not sure how many hours]… we finally arrive in front of GG’s parents’ house… We all got out of the car and went to the trunk to grab the bag… As GG, taking only her teddy bear, rush to the front door…
GG’s pov;
After the long ride, we finally arrive… although I didn’t want to sleep, I slept a little… heheheh… We all got out of the car… Taking my favorite teddy bear with me, that WZ gave me, I ran up to the front door and rang the door bell…
GGM: I don’t think I’m busy…
WZM: We’ll just call each other if something changes…
GGM: Yeah…
WZM: Have you heard about the Yan?
GGM: Yeah… I give them props… they are our good business team…
*Ding Dong*
GGM: Hold up…
-----------------------------------------------------------
updated!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
i know i updated late.. sorries. i didn't know my family already had plans.. lols.. UPDATED!
guiwang_4ever
Post a Comment