
Friday, January 15, 2010 |
Chapter 12
GG: So lovely right?
He nods…
‘UGH! I so hate this position right now…’
End recap;
Hebe’s POV;
What the heck is GG doing?! Aaron IS MINE!! Oh dang, did I just say that? Ehh.. no Hebe… Aaron is GG’s… Aaron is GG’s… STOP THINKING ABOUT AARON… STOP IT HEBE… STOP IT!
GG’s POV…
I continue to cling onto Aaron’s arm, taking sneak peeks at Hebe... yep… jealousy is arriving…
S: Eh, Mommy? Who’s that?
J: Selina, my wonderful girlfriend… let me introduce you to my mom, Ella.
S: yikes.
Cal: hey! What’s wrong with Ella being the mommy…
S: Nothing… it’s just that Chun is the daddy.
C: Hey! There’s nothing wrong with me…
S: Sure.
E: Trust me… those are not my kids…
H: Can’t say… they’re kind of like you and Chun…
GG: I want play too! I’m the youngest… Daddy’s little girl!
‘This should be fun!’
Cal: Yay! I have a little sister to bully!
GG: WHAT?
Cal: I mean, yay… I have a little cute sister… heheheheheh…
GG: hmm…
E: ugh! Chun… tell them to stop…
C: Ok, kids be quiet, mommy wants quiet…
Chun say to us as we were playing around like little kids… Besides Jiro and Selina… they were pretty much… cuddling each other..
E: I mean tell them to stop pretending like I’m their mom…
C: No can do… I didn’t raise them…
E: ugh!
H: I want to play too!
Cal: yay!
H: I’m daddy’s big girl!
GG: Selina is our sister in law…
S: Since when?
GG: Since you dated my brother Jiro…
S: Skip him! I’m your sister now..
J: What?! NO!
S: Heheheh… just kidding…
H: You’re our sister in law too GG..
GG: How?
H: Because you’re dating Aaron, my…. My….
‘while we’re young?’
H: My… brother…
‘um……’
GG: That’s right…
I nodded agreeing with her. I look at Hebe… and she don’t look quite well…
HSHMM/BBT+Mike:
MM: Tong Tong [TT]!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
XJ: How was the trip? Any cute guys?
DY: Yeah, you were suppose to come back 2 months ago…
TT: I miss you girls too!! It was fun… no cute guys… except for one but he was marry so.. ehh… and about that, I had to help my cousins with her wedding then lost track of time and hehehe… sorry!
YT: It’s fine… we’re glad you’re back!!
And the girls hug again!
AQ: Yeah, we glad too…
XY: Miss you too.
XJ[b]: yeah yeah yeah…
DY: What wrongs with you guys?
AQ: We feel left out…
MM: Sorry heheheh…
AQ: So… where’s my hug?
AQ held his arms out for TT to hug him.
TT: From me? No way!
AQ drops his arms.
AQ: Still mean I see….
TT: Thank you! A few questions…
They all look at her.
TT: Where’s WZ?
AW: With Mike.
TT: Who’s Mike?
XJ: My stupid soon to be brother in law… and WZ’s old friend.
TT: ohh… and lastly…. WHERE’S GG?! Is she in the hospital because she’s hurt? Is she in jail because she pull a prank on the principal? OR DID She left us all for GOOD?!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Updated! 2 chapters today... maybe another one if i feel like it..
COMMENT please!
replies;
lunguiwangx3 : lols.. still working on guiwang & guilun parts & bebu well sort of.. because i like having everybody with their lovers at the end..xiaojen : lols.. hopefully he can to her.. SOON.. hehehehe
forever&always : updated! lols.. yeah, but he only confess to Ella and the guys not to hebe.. shame.. lols..
smileygirlxoxo : updated! sorry its not GG.. but don't worry, they will meet soon!
loveghost : lols. thanks! updated as well.. heheheheheh.. guiwang won't approach for a while.. i think.. i'll try to add them in soon.
copyright guiwang_4ever
Post a Comment