<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Friday, January 15, 2010 | 10:51 AM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Not Meant To Be? Chapter 1


Chapter 1


They promise to never leave each other… will GG did. Everybody was happy… I mean it… Nothing could have ruin my life until… that day I got a phone call from YT.
WZ: She’s what?!
YT: Just hurry up and come here!
I hung up and rush to the hospital…
Once I reach there, I saw GG’s parents and the girls and guys.. [Funny how he’s the last one there huh?]
I ran up to them and AQ patted my back…
AQ: Don’t worry, she’ll be fine.
‘Hopefully…’ I thought.
Doctor came out the emergency room.
GGM: How is she?
Doctor: She has damaged her head but she’s fine.
MM: Can we see her?
Doctor: Once we move her to another room.
After they move GG into another room…
GGM: My poor GG…
GGD: My GG too.
GGM: It’s not the time to argue!
GGD: She’s fine hun… don’t worry.
GGM: I know…
‘She’ll be ok… she’ll be ok…’ I told myself over and over.
YT: Poor GG… How can this have happen?...
XJ: You’ll be ok GG… You’re strong… you must wake up…
AQ: She’s not dying you know… the doctor say she’ll fine…
XJ: I know, I was there... I just watched too much kdramas [just like me! Lols]
AQ: I notice.
XJ held her fist up angrily. AQ quickly went to DY.
GG move a finger then opened her eyes.
GG’s POV;
I open my opens to a bunch of eyes staring at me… ‘SCARY!’
Girls: GG!
GG: Who?
GGM: GG?
GG: Who’s GG?
I sat up.
GGM: Sweetie, did you forget us?
GG: Who are you?
GGM: I’m your mom… and this is your dad…
She pointed to GGD.
GG: Dad? I have a dad?
GGM nods.
GG: Mom? Dad? Why are you guys in my room?
GGD: Sweetie, this is not your room.
YT: GG?
GG: Who’s GG?
YT: You’re GG… Don’t you remember?
I shook my head.
YT: Well, I’m YT… your friend.
DY: I’m DY.
MM: I’m MM.
XJ: I’m XJ.
GG: Hi…
I look at the guys…
GG: Who are they?
DY: Those are also your friends…
GG: I have boyfriends?
DY: No… they are guy friends…
GG: Whew!
DY: This is AQ, AW, XY, XJ, and WZ.
She said as she pointed to them. ‘This is going to be a LONG day…’
GG: I know you.
I said as I pointed to WZ.
AW: You remember your boyfriend but not us?
GG: Boyfriend? I don’t have a boyfriend.
AW: Yes you do… it’s WZ.
AW drags WZ towards me, WZ stay quiet.
GG: Wang-who?
AW: WZ.
GG: WZ?
AW: As in prince…
GG: hahahahahahahahah! Really funny. I don’t have a boyfriend…
DY: WZ is your boyfriend.
GG: My boyfriend is a prince? So that means he [points to AQ] is the king?
AQ: Yes! I’m the king!!
GG: Of dogs?
AQ: What?!
Everybody laughs.
GG: What’s funny?
I tried to hold in my laughers.
XY: His nickname is Owodog.
GG: Hey, that is funny. Heheheheheh.
After trying to figure out everything, the doctor came in and gave me a check up.
Doctor: She should be fine after getting plenty of rest.
GGM: Thank you.
GGD: Excuse me, but she doesn’t seem to remember us.
Doctor: Really? Then she probably loss her memory… I’ll look into it.
With that the doctor left.
WZ POV;
‘What?! Loss her memory?! She don’t remember me… my GG don’t remember me…
-----------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT PLEASE!!
guiwang_4ever