
Sunday, January 17, 2010 |
Chapter 11
What is Wrong With Me!!??
Yo! Sorry I haven't been updating!
Sorry you guys.
Hope you can forgive me
_________________________________________________________Back at the house
"Don't you think we should of drove ~~~~~~~~ to school," Changmin pointed at the clock that read 7:29 (school starts at 7:39).
"You're right Changmin. Hey, Jaejoongy! Go take her!" Yunho pointed towards the door. Jaejoong looked up when he heard his name.
"I will! I will!" Junsu jumped up and down.
"I won't let you," Changmin grabbed the keys from the hanger.
"It's best if Jaejoong does it. Besides, it's his chance to apologize to her," Yunho pointed out.
"I have nothing to apologize for. Anyways, I'm busy here," Jaejoong continued to write his song lyrics.
"I will! Please Yunho!" Junsu pledged. "I promise I won't do anything to her," Junsu secretly hide a smile.
"Nope. Not gonna happen," Changmin ran away with the car keys, with Junsu after him.
"I guess your the only one that can," Yunho and Yoochun started to push Jaejoong out the door, as they handed him an extra copy of the car keys to him.
"Hey! Aish!" Jaejoong landed on the hard pavement.
"Good luck!" Yunho and Yoochun shouted out before they slammed the door shut.
You were silently walking to school. Grateful that it was the same distance from home,so you slowed down a bit. You kept walking until you heard a car's engine behind you.
"Crap. This better not be a stalker, like in a movie. Cause I'm not gonna scream like a maniac," you thought, turning around to see who it was. To your surprise it was Jaejoong inside the car, driving. He stopped the car and waved you over.
"What do you want?" you tried to sound all cool.
"Get in," was all said without making eye contact.
"Who does he think he is!? Bossing me around like that! That f*ken bast*rd!" you thought in irritation.
"Didn't you hear me? Are you deaf or something," he kept his cool as he said this.
"Grr....why you.....," you made fists, ready to give him a swing.
"Hey, hey, watch it. You'll damage my car. You know how much this car cost me?" he warned.
"Grr! You really are....,"
"Get in," he interrupted while pointing to the seat next to him.
"Aish!" you stomped in fury to the other side of the car. When you got in you slammed the door as hard as you could.
"Hey! Didn't I tell you already. Don't abuse the car. It didn't do anything to you," Jaejoong started to drive off to the school (Seoul High).
"Stupid Jaejoong. He pisses me off," you started to fidget. As he drove, wind blew your hair to the side getting it messy. You constantly kept trying to fix it up, but it eventually got messed up again. Jaejoong noticed this so he closed your window.
"Thanks," you mumbled.
"Huh? What was that? I didn't hear you," Jaejoong pointed to his ear.
"Ignore him ~~~~~~~~~. You can do it," you thought to yourself. After a few seconds, you looked up to see if Jaejoong was upset or something. The moment you laid eyes on him, somehow you couldn't get them off him. His bangs were fluttering from the wind. His face looked so angelic and innocent. Unexpectedly, Jaejoong turned to face you, causing both of you to make eye contact. You promptly turned away and felt your heart go crazy instantly. You felt your cheeks redden, so you let your hair cover your face.
"What is wrong with me!?" your heart kept beating fast. As soon as the car stopped you dashed out of it and went inside the school. You were out of breath by the time you arrived at your locker.
"Da*n girl! You sure are a good runner," Kangta spoke from behind.
"Thanks," you managed to say.
"Unni! Unni! Are you alright?" Yoona asked in concern as she approached you.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired from running," you started to cool down.
"Where were you anyways?" Kangta asked with his arms crossed.
"What do you mean?" you started taking your 1st hour materials from your locker.
"Yesterday I stopped by your house to say happy birthday, but you weren't there," Kangta illuminated.
"Oh that. I decided to move out and live alone," you confessed.
"Then where do you live now?" Yoona inquired.
"Uh...somewhere nearby," you quickly answered and hurried to your first class before they could ask anything more.
The rest of the day at school the scene that had took place in the car with Jaejoong kept replaying in your head, over and over. You even kept hearing his name everywhere you went. By the time you arrived to your new home from school, you were ready to faint from the exhaustion of thinking so much. Forgetting about doing your homework, you drifted into a deep sleep on your bed.
___________________________________________________________
How was that chapter?
Hope you guys liked it!
Please comment!!
Post a Comment