<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Saturday, January 16, 2010 | 5:52 PM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Love Disease by **princess** Chapter 62


Chapter 62


HEARTBEAT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKtvDv7eykgheartbeat - 2PM
**********************************
**Jaejoong POV**
I arrived to the warehouse what hyun joong say in his letter, I part my car not to far away from where the warehouse was. I take something on the backseat and stared at it.
"If you want a war hyun joong...I will give it to you" I said to myself and put the gun at my back..
Yes I have a gun, I buy it in-case of emergency like this. And if hyun joong hurt my wife and my soon to be child he will pay with his own life.
I step out from the car and walk faster inside of the warehouse. I open the door it was so dark only the light from the moon was the light. I walk slowly to make sure everything was safe. When I was in the middle of the warehouse the light turn on that blind my eyes I closed my eyes for awhile then slowly open it to adjust from the light..
"You're already here Jaejoong..I been waiting for you for so long"I heard a familiar voice. I look around but I didn't saw anything.
"*evil laughed* Jaejoong the pathetic guy..We meet again"I heard the voice again, I'm sure that voice belong to hyun joong.
"Don't be a scared baby hyun joong..Show yourself"I shout. Then I heard footstep coming closer to me. Then hyun joong show infront of me.
"Jaejoong..jaejoong **evil laughed**"he laughed like an idiot.
"What you really want hyun joong for doing this to us?"I asked even though I know the answer that he really want was ~~~~~~~~ah's heart to be him.
"Jaejoong you already know what i want?.."he paused and step closer to me and leaned to my ear.
"I want ~~~~~~~~ah to be mine and only MINE"he shout the last word to my ear and glared at me, I glared him back.
"~~~~~~~ah only love me hyun joong, Accept the fact that ~~~~~~~ah will never be yours"I said that cause to me him angry more and then smirked.
"If my solution to my problem is to kill you to make ~~~~~~ah all mine..I wont hesitate to do that thing"He said and pulled a gun from his back and point in my head.
"A man that was holding a gun in a fight is like a coward"I smirked
************************************
**Your POV**
I woke up from the empty room that only have a bed. I stood up and walk to the door I twist the door knob but it's locked I bumped into it.
"OPEN THE DOOR"I shout but there's to response.
Then I heard two voices for distance and I quickly recognize the voice and then a smile curve on my face hearing his voice again.
"JAEJOONG OPPA I'M HEAR...OPPA HELP ME"I shout and shout to make him hear me.
************************************
**Jaejoong POV**

I smirked at him but my smirked drop when I heard ~~~~~~ah voice i looked around to look for her but there's no any sign of her, Then I looked at hyun joong again with an angry eyes.
"Where did you put her?"I asked him more like shout.
"*smirked* I put to the room that was guarding my mans..don't worry nothing will happen to them"He said
"them?..you know that---"I was cut by him
"That she's pregnant?...Yes I know..I heard her talking to your child in her stomach..At first I think to kill the child along with you but I can't kill an innocent child"he said that caused for me to boiled with anger.
"Don't you there laid a finger to my WIFE and my CHILD"I said emphasize the wife and child word.
"You think I will listen to you..tsk tsk jaejoong...jaejoong don't worry when i kill you..I will take care ~~~~~~~~ah and your child like he/she was my own"I said, while his talking and talking of non sense I slowly put my hand at my back to get my gun.
Then I quickly it and point it on his head same as he did to me.
"I thought you said only coward holing a gun..then why are you holding a gun huh jaejoong?"he said.
"Well give you a chance to shot me before but...you didn't use it..Now it's my turn."I said and shot him to his arm that cause for him to drop the gun.
"You Ass****..you will pay for this"He said in pain and took the gun start shooting me. I quickly hide myself behind the wall.
"Stop hiding jaejoong..I'm sick to play hide and seek with you"I heard his said the shot again.
"come you little ass*****...Are you scared now?"He said.
I look around to find where is ~~~~~~~~ah was is. Then I saw a door guarding buy three mans of hyun joong.
"shit how can I go there without hyun joong noticing me"I cursed
***********************************************
**Your POV**
I was shouting for jaejoong oppa's name when I heard a gun shot my eyes get wider and my heart start beating so fast..
Then I heard hyun joong oppa shouting.
'please god don't let some bad happen to jaejoong oppa..please I'm begging you' I pray
I continue bugging the door but now I'm crying, every time I heard a gun shot.
"OPPA"I shout when I heard a shot again..
*********************************************
end
what will happen next?
will jaejoong take you back again?
or you will lost each other?
find out to the next chapter^^
********************************************
Comment Replied:
mariko: yeah many thing will happen soon..^^
avic: hehe yeah me too sometimes i get to hate him kkkkkk..^^
kiminozz: hehe thanks for loving it^^..glad that I have a new reader^^enjoy the story^^
thanks for all the reader that support this fanfic..This fanfic will end soon..and if i have a silent reader thanks for secretly reading it^^
but I hope someday you will comment^^
********************************************
comment please
no silent reader please O-O
**princess**