
Saturday, January 16, 2010 |
Chapter 61
WAR!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSC2va89zMDarkness eyes - DBSK
*******************************
**Your POV**
'oppa why your not still here?' I cried and cried I'm still in my room hugging my knees, Then the door swung open and I look who is it..And see the monster of my life hyun joong I walk toward me and held my wrist forcefully.
"Let's go"He said in a harsh tone.
"Yah let me go..Your hurting me..I don't want to go with you..You monster"I shout in his face but he ignore me like he didn't heard me, He keep pulling me out of the room.
"Yah where you doing to take me"I said then he turn to look at me with a smirked. That smirked give me shiver down to my spine. He pushed me to the wall forcefully that was to painfully for me to take.
'god please help me and my baby' I pray I closed my eyes for awhile then look at him in the eyes.
"If I can't take you as mine ~~~~~~~~ah, no one can..You asking me where are we going"he smirked again. "Where going to hell"He added then kiss me forcefully on my lips that was now bleeding because he bit my lips I pushed away and wipe my bleeding lips.
"You disgusting monster..I hate you go to hell alone"I said and kick his thing hard and tried to run away but he cut me and held my wrist.
"You bit**..errrr you want it in the hard way huh?"He said in pain and throw my to the wall and slap me again and again than my both cheek was now red and I have a cut on my right lips.
"You will pay what you did to me"He said in angry voice and pulled again out of the mansion to his car.
"where are you taking me?"I asked he look at me with an angry face.
"like i said earlier where going to hell..away from your pathetic boyfriend"he said
"Jae joong oppa is not a pathetic guy.. You are"I said in his face "and jaejoong oppa is not my boyfriend anymore....*he smirked*"
"Good so I don't have to worry any more"he said
"yes you have cause jaejoong oppa is not my boyfriend because he is now my husband..See we married already so stop dreaming that you can take me away from him"I smirked seeing his frustrated face then he pushed my inside his car. He step inside too and there's other people in the car.
"You already know where are we going Joon"hyun joong said to the driver.
"Yes sir."The guy name Joon start the engine and start to drive.
"Yah Let me go..You bastard monster"I said while hitting him with my both hand.. He held my hand to stop me.
"That will never happen..Let see if he can still save you"he said and cover my mouth of something I don't that cause me to get unconscious.
*********************************
**Jaejoong POV**
'Shit I hope it's still not late..I hope there's not bad something with my family' I cursed I park my car infront of ~~~~~~~~ah mansion and run inside the I saw the maid and she a approach me.
"Are you Mr. Kimm Jaejoong?"She asked.
"Yes..Where's ~~~~~~~~ah and hyun joong?"I asked her
"They are nor here. Young Master hyun joong wants to give this"She said and give a letter then she walk away.
I open the letter and read after I read it I run to my car and drive to the place where my wife and child is.
"You will pay hyun joong if there's something happen to my family..I will kill you with my both hands"I said while driving.
******************
(meanwhile)
**Yunho POV**
"Sh** where did he go?"I cursed we are following jaejoong behind he lost on my sight.
"hyung calm down"changmin said
"Calm down?.. How can I calm down When I know 2 special people in our life was in danger"I shout.
"Yunho oppa we can't help them with you shouting on changmin oppa..You need to calm down and think how to help them"Sinea~ah said and I try to calm down myself.
"Why don't we call the caps to help us save them"Yoochun said.
"That wont help"Sinea~ah said.
"How can you say that wont help?"Junsu asked sinea~ah
"Because we all know how hyun joong was rich right and some the caps was his slave..I mean they followed his order like hyun joong was there master"She said.
"But how we're gonna help them?"Changmin asked.
"We need to called ~~~~~~ah parents"sinea~ah look at us.
"Are insane we're going to call her parents..that in the first place want ~~~~~~~ah to marriage that crazy guy"I said.
"I know that what they done..But i know when they know what hyun joong was hurting there only daughter they will help us"She said.
"How do you sure?"Yoochun said
"I sure..Who's parents will ignore there child when he/she was in danger huh?"She asked we all look at each other then look at her.
"Fine call them"I said and give my handphone her and she dial the number of ~~~~~~~ah parents.
*************************************
**hyun joong POV**
We arrived the warehouse I carry ~~~~~~~ah unconscious body inside the warehouse and put her down the bed. I look at her red face and bloody lips, I touch her face and stroke her her.
"I'm sorry ~~~~~~~~ah but I want you be fine and only mine"I said the left the room and lock it.
"Watch this room carefully don't let anyone enter inside..I need to wait for our visitor coming."I said to Joon and he nodded his head.
*************************************
End
God the war will start now what will happen?
will jaejoong oppa win and take you back or lost something important to him?
find more^^
oh and this fanfic will and soon^^
thanks for all the support guys^^
*************************************
Comment Replied:
mariko: hope you like this chap. and soon you will know what will happen to both of you and jaejoong oppa..
BigBangLoverr: Yeah it's been awhile I miss you..hope you like this chap^^.
avic: thanks I will update later for my new fanfic.
Shermaine: hope you like the chap. and hope you also support my new fanfic^^
Jaeyoon: hehe thanks for the concern..sure here's the url.
http://winglin.net/fanfic/grace/(memories of love - Starring jaejoong and you the reader)(still ongoing^^)
http://winglin.net/fanfic/darksidejj/(vacation or terror? - starring dbsk,minho,ji yong and 6 fictional girls..It's a horror story^^) hope you like it and support^^
thanks for all the support guys..I love you..This fanfic will end soon but if want to have a sequel just tell me^^
****************************
Comment please
no silent reader please
**princess**
Post a Comment