<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Saturday, January 16, 2010 | 6:15 PM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Give Love Another Try by ~colourful-raindrops~ Chapter 6


Chapter 6


The misunderstanding

Recap:“What the…” Aaron cursed. “WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!” His eyes were fierce with anger as he gripped my hands, his nails piercing into my skin. He pushed me onto the bed as he flipped over.
Our eyes met.
His hands pinned mine onto the bed and he was leaning onto me, our bodies pressing against each other. His grip loosened.
We stayed there, staring into each other’s eyes, not moving an inch, for fear the moment would disappear like a broken silence.
---
Ella’s POV
“Hmm… I wonder where she is…” I said, as we roamed through the mansion. “I think we’re lost.”
Selina was being unusually quiet. And that is really unusual of her.
I opened the door at the end of the corridor and started to ask, “Hello. I’m sorry. We’re looking for Heb—” My eyes met the scene before me that was very unreal.
“Hebe?” I said.
---
Aaron’s POV
I gazed into her eyes.
Anger was replaced with shock. I felt shockwaves running through my body from the points where my skin touched her. A feeling I had never ever felt before possessed my body.
The silence was interrupted when a boyish looking girl swaggered in.
“Hello. I’m sorry. I’m looking for Heb—” She stopped upon seeing us.
There was an awkward silence.
That’s when I noticed someone behind the girl.
… Selina?
I hastily stood up and sat down on the chair next to the bed, avoiding their gazes. Hebe was still lying on her bed, looking utterly shocked.
“Ella… Selina…” Hebe whispered.
“Well well… No wonder…” Ella laughed. “You have a rich boyfriend! Like Selina!”
I looked over to Selina, who was deathly quiet.
“Aaron…?” She breathed.
There was another pause.
“Wait, that’s Aaron? YOUR rich boyfriend?!” The smile slipped off Ella’s face as realization hit her.
“Wait! All this is a misunderstanding!” Hebe tried to explain.
Tears started to well in Selina’s eyes. She turned and ran out the door.
Ella shot Hebe a glare, then turned and ran after Selina.
Oh no.
Hebe and I stood there, at a loss for words.
---
Ella’s POV
What’s happening? Hebe? Selina? And Selina’s boyfriend Aaron? My brain was in a whirlwind of confusion.
“Selina! Wait!” I shouted, following her.
“Go away.” Selina said, sobbing. Her head was in her hands. I have never seen Selina so depressed before.
Ella decided to give her some time to calm down. She walked away, as confused as ever.
---
Selina’s POV
Hebe… Why would Hebe do that to me?
And Aaron…
I was too uneasy to think about it anymore. I just wanted to go to sleep and forget about everything that happened.
I felt like my life has been destroyed right before me, and I had no way of repairing it. I crouched down, trying to curb the pain. I closed my eyes, trying to forget everything. My body shook against the cold wind.
“… Selina?” I heard a familiar voice call from behind me.
I kept quiet, hoping that whoever it was would just go away.
“Selina, what’s wrong?” He tried again. “Who… who did this to you?”
I looked up, my tear-stained face raised towards the skies. It was… Jiro. His face came into my view, his clear eyes, his mouth that I was so accustomed to seeing it in a smile. But now, he wasn’t smiling. His face was serious and sad.
“What’s wrong?” He repeated, his face heartrending.
“I found Hebe… Hebe in Aaron’s room.” Tears trickled down my face. By the shocked look on his face, I could tell that he understood. He awkwardly came forward and wrapped his hands around my body.
His muscular hands surrounded me and I could feel warmth radiating from his body. I felt so comforted and I lost myself is his understanding eyes. All the cold was gone. I could only feel his warmth now. It made me forget everything.
---
Jiro’s POV
Aaron and Hebe?! I looked down at Selina. She seemed so fragile, so delicate, unlike the confident, cheerful Selina I knew. I wanted to bring her into my arms and take away all her pain.
Unable to control the upsurge of emotions within me, I leant down and kissed her. He kissed with a passion that he had been suppressing for so long. He didn’t realize how much she meant to him until now.
---
Selina’s POV
Jiro… is kissing me? It felt so wrong to think of it, but as I lay in his arms, I felt a comfort that I have never felt with Aaron before. Aaron never hugged me as if he wanted to, but just to show others that I was his girlfriend. Was he only staying with me because I’m his father’s business partner’s daughter?
I closed my eyes and our kiss intensified.
I could feel his warm lips pressing against mine. I kissed back, not thinking of the consequences.
After a moment in time, I pulled back. I realized my mistake.
I walked away, trying to hide the waves of emotions within me. Was I supposed to feel this way? Jiro is Aaron’s best friend. And I kissed him. The facts repeatedly pounded in my ears.
I walked away, as cold returned, harder than ever.
---
Hebe’s POV
I looked at Aaron as my anger rushed through me. “It’s your entire fault!” I accused.
“What?!” Aaron’s eyes widened.
I stormed out of the room and rushed out. Aaron followed closely behind me. I rushed through the streets, trying desperately to find Ella and Selina. My friendship with them was holding on by a thread and I had to patch it up before it was lost forever.
After a while, tears started to form in my eyes.
Aaron gripped my hand, stopping me from running. He pulled me into a tight hug.
“Come on, we can fix this.” He said gently, his eyes softening.
I stopped crying and muttered, “Okay.”
“HEBE TIAN FU ZHEN!” I heard someone call out angrily.
---
Ella’s POV
I roamed around, unsure of what to do. Then I spotted Hebe. In Aaron’s arms.
I was furious. I stormed to them. “HEBE TIAN FU ZHEN!”
The broke apart hurriedly.
“What are you thinking?! I thought you treasured our friendship? Why would you do something like this?” I demanded.
“I… I” Hebe muttered, tears in her eyes.
“Give her a break!” Aaron said piercingly, holding tightly onto Hebe’s hand.
“This is none of your business, rich brat.” I said, ignoring him.
“It is. Everything is a misunderstanding. Don’t blame Hebe. Can’t you tell that she’s really sad?” He continued and explained the whole situation.
“Ohh…” I turned away, feeling quite stupid.
Hebe looked up at me. I smiled. “It’s okay, I’ll just tell Selina everything and it’ll be okay.” I comforted her.
Hebe smiled back and hugged me.
Hebe… would never do something like that to Selina. I should have known…
---
The next morning, Ella brought me to Selina’s house.
When Selina opened the door and saw me, she immediately tried to close the door on us.
“Selina, listen. I’ll explain.” Ella started.
Ella explained everything.
“I’m so sorry.” Selina said, hugging me.
“It’s okay.” I said. “I’ll never do something like that to you.”
But I remembered yesterday and how Aaron hugged me. I tried to push the thought to the back of my mind, but I could still feel the pressure of his touch on my arm. Was it right to feel this way?
---
Hi! :D My school holidays are ending so I may start to post slower from now on. Sorry. :(
I'm glad you all like GLAT (Give Love A Try) That's the weirdest acronym ever. >. .<
~colourful-raindrops~