
Saturday, January 16, 2010 |
Chapter 1
The Party
Aaron’s POV“Hey Aaron!”
“Yo!” I greeted my best friend, Jiro, punching him lightly on the shoulder.
“This party is awesome! And you don’t look a day over nineteen.”
I laughed. “Thanks.”
“Hey Selina, looking good.”
I laughed. Jiro, the always happy. If I didn’t know better, I would think that he didn’t have a care in the world. But he did. He actually likes Selina. I can tell just by the way he looks at her. He never looks at anyone else that way. If Selina’s and my dads weren’t business partners, I would have already broken up with her. She’s much too clingy. If only I could. Then the friendship between Jiro and I wouldn’t be so strained.
“So… seen the others around?” Jiro finally tore his eyes away from Selina.
“Um... yah. If I’m correct to say that the person over there helping himself to my cake is Wu Chun.
Jiro and I laughed in sync.
We walked over.
“Hey… No eating before the birthday boy…” Jiro whispered into Wu Chun’s ear.
Wu Chun jumped back in shock. “I—was…”
“—just hungry. We know.” Calvin completed his sentence.
We laughed.
‘So.. How’s life?” I asked.
“Well, quite good. I just bought this really cool leather motorcycle jacket— “
“Not you!”
“—oh.” Jiro let out an embarrassed chuckle.
“Well, I just finished my architecture design degree.” Calvin said.
“Angela and I are going steady.” Wu Chun added.
“Good.” We’ll always stay friends. Forever.
---
Danson’s POV
“Freak. I’m so late.” Hebe muttered. “Selina’s gonna kill me.”
That’s why I hate parties.
She was standing by the road, trying to flag a taxi.
Stupid High heels!
She took them off and waved her hands frantically.
Hey… Isn’t that Hebe?
I halted my Audi. “Hey.”
“Danson? Hey!” She smiled back radiantly.
”Uhh.. need a ride?” She was dressed in a simple white dress. She looked so carefree and angelic. Quite different from the hardworking, nerdy Hebe I saw in school. She had done away with her thick framed glasses, revealing her large eyes, framed with thick eyelashes.
“Duh. Quick. I’m super late!”
“Aah!” She hopped into the car.
“Where to?” I said graciously.
She handed me an invitation card to a party.
I grinned.
“What a coincidence. I’m heading there too.”
She smiled back.
------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that wasn't too boring. Keep reading! The story will get intense and there will be more scenes with Hebe and Aaron ^^
Oh and thanks for all your comments. They mean alot to me. :D
Don't you just love Bebu? They are so cute! And Danson is so cool.
Watch the drama unfold!
Post a Comment