Title: Rebirth+
Author: mbwzy
Reviewer: mokona
Title: 5/5--- The title was right for the story, because, as you said, the story is about the reincarnation/rebirth of the characters.
Poster/Background: 8/10--- Although the poster and background is cute, it didn’t quite much fit the mood of the story. The story was kind of moody and dark, so the wasn’t kind of right for the story.
Forewords: 4/5--- The forewords were okay despite the grammar.
Plot: 13/15--- I like the idea of the rebirth thing; it’s my first time reading about reincarnations and such. The problem was that the characters were too mature as kids.
Flow: 6/10--- The flow at the last part was too fast. In particular, the last chapter (Chapter 7: Enemies to Love) went too fast that it was messy and hard to understand. You should have made the story longer. It feels as if it’s not satisfying since it was too short. You could’ve added the date parts for more chapters, and you should have explained more what happened between Vlad and Daniel.
Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 7/10--- There were a lot of grammar mistakes, but I don’t think I saw any wrong spellings or vocabulary. A mistake you made was that you didn’t do the story in paragraphs. You just wrote the sentences straight. It would be better if you did the stories in paragraphs so that it would be easier to read. Other grammar mistakes you could improve are your usage of verbs and there are some problems when you use quotation marks.
Here are some examples of your mistakes:
~She get her money from stealing because if she doesn't steal,she wouldn't eat three times a day.
~"Your Daniel Waro.You have proven it with that picture of yours."Nicole said.
They should’ve been (the corrected mistakes are written in all caps, which shouldn’t really be, it’s just so you see the difference):
~She GOT her money from stealing because if she DIDN’T steal, she COULDN’T eat three times a day.
~”YOU’RE Daniel Waro. You have proven it with that picture of yours,” Nicole said. (You use a comma instead of a period.)
Characterization: 7/10--- Like I said, they were too mature as kids. You said that Rainie Yang and Jiro Wang are the leads, but they didn’t appear only until the end because what you focused on is their childhood.
Originality: 10/10--- As I said, I haven’t read any story about being reborn before, and I like the idea. :)
Writing Style: 7/10--- You weren't descriptive of how some parts went so it ended up being messy and I understood most of the parts, but I just couldn't get the thing about Vlad and Daniel.
Overall Enjoyment: 7/10--- I didn’t enjoy it that much, but I did like the idea.
Bonus: 5/5--- Thank you for being the first requester! :)
Total Score: 79/100
Post a Comment