<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Thursday, December 3, 2009 | 9:58 PM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Night Slayers Chapter 24

Mission 8: Breaking the Spell Part 3

"Where did he go? I'll go look for him. Wait here, father!" Yi Zhen told Ru Wan Teng.

In the private room...

"What do you want to talk to me about?" YiRu asked Henry.

"Calvin, who are you?" Henry asked facing the window. "I want to know why you tried to kill me!"

"Brother..." YiRu was surprised.

"Someone wants me dead and you work for him, don't you?" Henry turned around. "Who is it?"

"Listen, let me explain..." YiRu said.

"Answer my question!" Henry shouted.

"Don't you think there's anything wrong with arranging the hunting of humans?" YiRu asked.

"You don't know anything! I'm trying to pave the way for the realization of father's political vision. Calvin, you are being fooled. You're being used by the people who oppose our political views!" Henry explained to him.

"It's not like that!" YiRu shouted back.

"Please Calvin, tell me where those assassins are!" Henry insisted.

"What you're doing is wrong, brother. Please confess and turn yourself into the police." YiRu demanded.

Henry laughed wickedly. "You're young. Never mind, maybe you'll understand what I feel in the future."

"I will never be like you!" YiRu said furiously and walked out of the room.

Henry gripped his hands tightly. Snip came out of the side.

"What a brat. Isn't that what you're thinking?" he said.

"Snip! when did you..." Henry was surprised.

"Let me handle this, I'll make your plan work out." Snip said to Henry.

###########################################################

"I wonder where YiRu went..." Yi Zhen said to herself.

"Miss Yi Zhen, would you like to go somewhere with me after the party?" the young man approached her.

"I don't think so," Yi Zhen said.

"Oh, don't be like that." the young man held her arms tightly and pulled her to the balcony. "Stop acting so tough."

"You're drunk," Yi Zhen pushed him.

"Did you already do it with that guy, huh?" he said laughing.

"No, stop!" she protested.

"I'll make you feel good," he giggled.

"Cut it out!" YiRu shouted from his back.

"Oh, you. Back off!" the young man attack YiRu.

He tried to punch him but YiRu quickly dock and the young man hit the wall. He cried in pain.

"S-Stupid, you thought I was serious? Who has time for a bed-wetting snob anyway?" he walked out of the balcony.

"You okay?" YiRu asked Yi Zhen.

"YiRu!" she hugged him tightly.

"What do you think of me? I'm just a friend to you, aren't I?" Yi Zhen asked sadly.

"That's not true," YiRu said.

"Liar! You won't open your heart to me. You won't tell me what's bothering you. It's hard to see you suffer. If you are suffering, I want to suffer with you. Because I---" Yi Zhen told YiRu.

YiRu interrupted her with a kiss.

Ella was walking towards the balcony and saw them kissing. Then, Snip came out from the darkness.

"What?" YiRu surprisingly said.

He punched him on the stomach and YiRu fell down.

"I'm borrowing him." Snip said to Yi Zhen jumped from the balcony carrying YiRu to his shoulder.

"YiRu!" Yi Zhen shouted looking at them.

Ella saw what happened and quickly ran towards the washroom.

"What? YiRu was kidnapped?" ChunNie exclaimed from the phone. "In Teng's condo? Are you serious, Ella?"

###########################################################

YiRu was tied on both hands and hanging from the ceiling. Henry was beating him nonstop with a baseball bat.

"Tell me, where are those assassins?" Henry said.

"They're here," Snip whispered.

YaLun, DaDong, and ChunNie was on the rooftop. DaDong opened the ceiling and saw Henry.

"How long can you keep this up?" Henry asked YiRu.

ChunNie jumped from the roof and slowly went to the window.

"Tell me who told you to kill me? Tell me whom you're working for?" Henry beat YiRu harder.

YaLun saw Henry's torturing.

"I despise you," YiRu said in gritted teeth.

"You brat!" Henry said angrily.

"No, no! You're not my brother!" YiRu shouted.

YaLun, DaDong, and ChunNie looked at each other when they heard him said that. They all nodded.

"Do you want to die?" Henry raised his bat again.

DaDong shot his hand. Henry lose the bat. YaLun came from the back side and tried to slashed him. He was pulled quickly by Snip. "Run."

Henry went out of the room speeding all the way to his car. Snip was left with the Night Slayers.

"Move!" ChunNie attacked first.

But his moves were very swift and he jumped to the window.

"Finally I've seen your faces, I will come for your lives someday." Snip disappeared to the dark shadows.

YaLun cut the rope and YiRu fell down gripped in pain.

"Can you get up, YiRu?" YaLun asked worriedly.

"YaLun, why?" YiRu looked at him. "I'm a Teng..."

"YiRu, you aren't Calvin Teng, you're Chen YiRu." YaLun said to him.

"YaLun..." YiRu smiled at him.

###########################################################

Henry Teng was speeding through the highway trying to get away from the city. His eyes went big as he saw a shadow in the middle of the bridge waiting for him. It was YiRu on his motorcycle with the bow and arrow aiming at him.

"I'm going to kill you!" Henry stepped more to the accelerator.

YiRu released the arrow and went straight into Henry's windshield. The car swerve until crashed into the railing. Tears fell down from YiRu's face.

I'm not Calvin Teng, I am Chen YiRu!

###########################################################

Mission 8 done! Woot! Jia You Chen Yi Ru!!!