<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Thursday, December 3, 2009 | 9:57 PM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Night Slayers Chapter 22

Mission 8: Breaking the Spell Part 1

YiRu was still watching from the sealine until sunset. His mind was full of worries and remembered the conversation with his brother.

"Calvin, it's you isn't it?" Henry recognized him.

"Calvin, you're alive!" he hugged YiRu tightly.

"Hurry, run!" YiRu told Henry.

"YiRu what's going on?" YaLun asked him.

"You're Calvin Teng! You're my brother!" Henry said to YiRu.

These words kept playing on YiRu's mind.

"Im the brother of a cruel criminal!" then he saw the look on YaLun's face. It was all hatred.

Someone taps his shoulder. "Yi Zhen!"

"I'm sorry, Yi Ru. I feel like I put you in danger. Is something the matter? Hey, YiRu!" Yi Zhen asked him.

"It has nothing to do with you. Please leave me alone." YiRu turned his back on her.

"YiRu..." that's what all she can say.

###########################################################

YaLun was thinking on his bed when he heard a knock on the door. YiRu came in.

"What is it?" YaLun asked him.

"There's something I want to ask you. The way you looked at me when I let him go, that wasn't just a look of criticism. There was something else, it was a look full of anger... even now." YiRu started. "YaLun, what happened between you and the Teng family?"

"Teng..." YaLun mumbled in gritted teeth.

"I've been wondering about it for a while now. But now that I'm a member of the Teng family, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Why do you hate the Teng family so much?" YiRu was hurting inside.

"I'm tired. Leave me alone." YaLun laid down and turned his back on him.

"YaLun..." YiRu's face showed disappointment.

###########################################################

"Henry, what do you mean?" Ru Wan Teng asked son.

"Suddenly, the strange guys attacked the commisioner and the others." Henry explained.

"They were killed right in front of you?!" Ru Wan Teng shouted at him.

"I-I'm really sorry," he bowed his head.

"Find out who did this and take care of them right away!" he said to Henry.

"B-But Calvin..." Henry started.

"Calvin?" Ru Wan Teng repeated.

"Calvin is alive!" Henry said excitedly.

"Shut up! Never mention Calvin's name again." Ru Wan Teng said angrily.

Meanwhile on the place of the convention party...

"Many major and political figures will be here tomorrow. Make sure nothing goes wrong." Henry told the organizer of the event.

"Yes, sir." he answered.

Henry went out of the ballroom hall. YaLun was covering behind the flower trolley and tried to follow him. ChunNie hold his arm.

"Not yet. We've got fans." ChunNie turned his eyes on the other direction.

"That man..." YaLun said while looking at them.

"Too gloomy to be my fans," DaDong blurted out.

The red-haired guy looked at their direction.

"Buzz, buzz, buzz.Three flies buzzing around." red-haired Snip told Mark.

"Leave them alone, flies don't live long." Mark replied. "They are destined to die."

Henry got inside the car and moved away. DaDong, ChunNie and YaLun looking at him from afar.

"If only YiRu didn't let him get away," ChunNie commented.

"Jeez, what are we supposed to do now?" DaDong asked. "The target is YiRu's brother. This won't be easy."

Hebe's face suddenly pops out of YaLun's mind. "I don't care who's family it is, I will complete the mission."

###########################################################

YiRu walked out of the photoshop studio carrying his motorcycle. Yi Zhen came out of nowhere.

"Hello," Yi Zhen greeted him.

"What are you doing here?" YiRu asked putting on his helmet.

"My legs have a mind of their own, before I knew it, I was already here." Yi Zhen jumped on his back.

"Hey!" YiRu exclaimed.

"Let's have a date!" Yi Zhen grinned. "Take me somewhere where we can stay together until morning."

"What are you talking about?" YiRu's face was all red.

"I was just kidding, silly!" Yi Zhen laughed.

They go to an art gallery.

"I love his paintings. Whenever I feel down, I come to look at his paintings, and I feel better. I bet you thought I didn't have worry in the world. " Yi Zhen said.

"That's not true." YiRU protested.

"I know I'm spoiled, so... I don't really mixed with my friends, and I don't have any close friends." Yi Zhen sadly explained.

YiRU looked at her with pity.

"Yiru, do you have friends you can trust?" Yi Zhen suddenly asked.

"Y-Yes, I do." YiRu answered.

"The boys from the wedding shop? What about your family? Do you have siblings? Did you play with your dad a lot?" Yi Zhen continued.

"Not really. You?" YiRu moved away his eyes.

"What? I don't know why I brought this up. Hey, let's go to my mother's restaurant." Yi Zhen tooked his hand.

"Restaurant?" YiRu asked.

"Uh-huh. Let's go, I hope you're hungry." Yi Zhen carried him out of the art gallery.

###########################################################

"How is it?" Mrs. Cai asked YiRu.

"It's delicious," YiRu commented.

"She's so spoiled, she's not easy to be with, is she?" Mrs. Cai jokingly asked.

"Hey, that's not nice!" Yi Zhen protested.

"Yi Zhen is very kind," YiRu answered.

"Yes, that's right." Yi Zhen agreed.

"I wonder. I had a lot to deal with. I was involved with someone but we weren't married, and I had her. Perhaps she felt unimportant since she was little. So she acts so strong in front of strangers." Mrs. Cai told the story.

"Mom, don't talk about that!" Yi Zhen faced was flushed red. "I'm totally okay now. It's true. My father accepts me now, and I see him from time to time. He's very nice. He's a politician." Yi Zhen told YiRu.

YiRu was amazed of Yi Zhen's life story.