
Thursday, December 3, 2009 |
"YaLun!" GuiGui exclaimed and sat right there. "I'm sorry about earlier. Are you mad?" "No." YaLun answered. "You're right, I was whining." GuiGui said sadly. "I used to be a lot stronger. GuiGui stood up. "Let's go! I would like to thank you for all that you've done for me!" "Thank me?" YaLun asked. "Yes!" GuiGui answered. "Come on. Let's go!" They walked towards the nearby plaza. The assistant of Lubu was watching them from afar. YaLun was staring at the ice cream on his hand. "You don't like ice cream?" GuiGui asked while licking hers. "Uh..." YaLun said. "It's my treat, so eat up!" GuiGui smiled. "You didn't think I was going to take you to a fancy restaurant or something, did you? If you're not going to eat it, I'll take it." Then, a black car came out from the bushes and stop right in front of them. GuiGui was frightened and hide on YaLun's back. Kochin House? YaLun thought. "We just want the girl." the assistant said while moving closer. "Just hand her over." "Where's Lubu?" YaLun asked. Damn, Yalun thought. He took out the tracking device and put it on GuiGui's back. YaLun pushed her. "Run!" "Stop!" the assistant chased her and YaLun stopped him. "Damn you!" the assistant kicked him. "YaLun!" GuiGui stopped and the other guy hold her. "Shut up!" the man told GuiGui. Damn it, YaLun thought. The other guys hold on to him and started to punch him. "You picked a fight with a wrong man." the bald guy said. "Take this!" Yalun accepted all the punch and the kicks. "Stop, you're going to kill him!" GuiGui shouted while struggling. YaLun fainted. The guys leave him laying on the ground. "YaLun!" GuiGui shouted crying. "YaLun! Help me, YaLun!" They took her to the car and speed away from the plaza. YaLun opened his eyes right after they go. He stood up and tap his clothes. Then he took out the tracking device and saw where are they taking GuiGui. ########################################################### "Let me see your beautiful heart," Lubu said while looking at GuiGui's naked body. "Scalpel," he asked his assistant. When he was about to cut her chest, the lights went off. "What's going on?" Lubu asked. The lights opened and Lubu saw his two assistant lying lifeless beside him. YaLun was standing in front of them with the sword in his hand. "Who are you?" Lubu asked removing his mask. "Slayers. Night Slayers." YaLun said sternly. "Stay back!" the other men came and attack him. YaLun quickly gave them a swift slash on their body. Lubu pushed the bed of GuiGui towards YaLun. GuiGui fell still asleep. Lubu ran to the door. "Fool!" Lubu said while escaping. "Lubu!" YaLun shouted. Then the surgical unit started to move. Lubu tried to let the unit fall off the bridge. YaLun stumbled and took GuiGui with him. Before the unit falls, YaLun quickly jumped and throw another tracking device to Lubu. The boys went to the place where they track Lubu's car. "He's not here anymore." ChunNie said to DaDong and YaLun. "YaLun, now what are you going to do?" DaDong asked sarcastically. "You went out on your own because of a girl. You have no concept of team work..." ChunNie raised a paper on DaDong's face. "A phone number for an airline." "Is he leaving the country?" DaDong looked at the paper. "I contacted YiRu, we won't let him get away." ChunNie said. ########################################################### Taipei Terminal, VIP Room... "Mr. Lubu, it' time for your flight. I'll take you to the plane, please..." the steward showed him the way. "Oh, I see. Thank you." Lubu walked to the departure area. The steward reveal his face before following him, it's YiRu! The plane took off slowly from th airport. "Hehehe! There' no way they can follow me in a chartered jumbo jet. I'm brilliant! Bring the champagne!" Lubu shouted. No one's coming. "Is anyone here?" Lubu asked again. "I'm the only customer here, what the hell are you doing?" He walk right into the steward's cabin. "Where are you hiding?" He went to the pilot's place. "Where' everyone?" He saw that the plane was on automatic. No one was operating it. Lubu gets frightened. "Sir..." YaLun approached him together with YiRu, DaDong and ChunNie. "This aircraft is bound for hell." "Heeellppp Mee!!!" Lubu screamed as loud as he can. The Night Slayers took off on a parachute. ########################################################### The next day... DaDong lifting the railings of the shop when he saw a pair of legs. "Those legs... GuiGui!" DaDong said with a smile. GuiGui approached YaLun. "YaLun, I'm going to start running with the track team again. I might not set any records, but I'm going to give my best!" GuiGui happily informed him. YaLun smiled. "What a sight, a fit body... dedicating her youth to sports." DaDong commented. "DaDong, I thought you weren't into high school girls," ChunNie said raising his eyebrows. "It depends on who it is." DaDong scratching his head. YaLun picked up a sunflower. "Goodluck!" "Hey! You're all gonna finish my flowers!T_T" DaDong said and looked at his mini garden. "Thanks!" GuiGui smiled. The image of a girl still clings to YaLun's mind... ########################################################### Mission 5 Finished! Woot! Next: YiRu's mission!Mission 5: The Image of a Girl Part 3
GuiGui reached the bridge and stop in the middle of it. She was catching her breath. YaLun tapped her shoulder in a few seconds.
Post a Comment