<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Sunday, December 27, 2009 | 3:34 PM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Maid In Heaven Chapter 4 Start Of Something New 2


by afhilangie


Chapter 4


Start of Something New 2

Taipei Boxing Arena..."Where are we AhRu? This place gives me the creeps!" Angel DongDong clinged his arms on Angel AhRu.
"Will you please stop whining! We're in the middle of nowhere and I can't find the main entrance!" Angel AhRu said annoyingly.
"But... this is really weird! It's soo noisy and filthy and creepy!" Angel DongDong ran towards Angel AhRu's side.
Angel AhRu rolled his eyes. "You really are one coward ange---", Angel AhRu bumped into a tall, petite girl.
Her mobile dropped and broke into pieces. "Ohhh, shit!"
"I hate girls who are swearing soo loud," Angel AhRu bent down and picked up her mobile.
"Look what you've done! This phone is so expensive, damn it!" Helen helped Angel AhRu picked up the pieces.
"I apologized. I was looking for the main entrance and I didn't saw y---"
"You can't see a five foot seven inches woman? JeeZ! You need to fix those eyes of yours," Helen looked up and was stunned at one of the freshest, most handsome face she'd ever seen.
Angel DongDong waved his hand on Helen's face. "Hello! Where can we find the main entrance of the arena? We're looking for someone."
"Ahhh... just turn right at the corner," Helen was still mesmerized but regain herself quickly as Angel AhRu looked at her while checking at his latest Blackberry. "Nice phone."
"Huh?" Angel AhRu was puzzled trying to focus at the information sent on his mobile.
She's my mission, Helen Cheng Xue Mei, Angel Ahru thought.
"Thanks," Angel AhRu said and turned around.
"Wait!" Helen interrupted.
"What?" Angel AhRu asked.
"You broke my mobile. I won't let you go that easily mister." Helen said.
"Ohh," Angel AhRu took his wallet and pulled a several hundred dollars. "Here, buy yourself a new one."
Angel AhRu pulled Angel DongDong away from her. "She's my mission but I've got a new information telling that your mission is right here in the arena. You better find her so it's an easy task for both of us."
"Ok, but is there a snack bar around here? I'm so hungry!" Angel DongDong touched his stomach.
"Deal with your hunger later!" Angel Ahru said and pushed Angel DongDong inside the arena.
When Angel AhRu returned to Helen, she was already gone.
"You can't hide away from me, Xue Mei!" Angel AhRu said.
"Hahaha! What an idiot! I just told that my mobile is broken and he gave me loads of money? Jeez! People are so stupid nowadays," Helen pushed the start button of her yellow BMW car and speeded right into Mulan's night club.
Angel AhRu was staring at her car and smiled mysteriously.
###########################################################
"Hmmmm... Where can I find that girl?" Angel DongDong walked inside the arena. The matched just finished and the people are going out already.
He received a message from Angel ChunChun about the information regarding her mission, Mylene Huang Wen Qi.
"She sound so furious and strong. Maybe she's a lot bigger than me! Oh, No! I'm doomed!" Angel DongDong went to the snack bar to buy himself some food. "So hungry!"
He was looking at the menu and about to order when suddenly...
"can I have 2 cheeseburgers, 2 large fries and double extra large diet coke. Dine in," a girl rushing towards the counter, pushing him aside.
"Ei! I'm the first to order! What's wrong with you?" Angel DongDong protested.
"So?" the girl said sarcastically.
"Here, Mylene," the cashier handed her food.
"Thanks, Nainai," Mylene Huang Wen Qi handed five hundred dollars. "Keep the change."
"Xie xie ni,"the old woman accepted the money happily.
Angel DongDong looked at Mylene and saw his Blackberry alarmed. He ordered a meal and find a place to sit. The vacant seat was opposite of Mylene. Angel DongDong put down his food and sat in front of her.
"Who told you to sit in front of me?" Mylene raised her eyebrows alternately.
"Uhhh... nobody?" Angel DongDong said and gave the burger a big bite."Mmmm... this is so good! Nainai! You're a great cook!" He shouted.
"Thank you!" the old woman looked up and waved at him.
"I don't want company so please get out of my sight. Find another table," Mylene shut him off.
"This is a public place, right? I can sit and eat wherever I want, right?" Angel DongDong looked at her.
Mylene was stunned on how the way he looked at her. She saw concerned in his eyes. Or yet, pity.
"Don't look at me like that. I hate people staring like I'm some kind of an insect," Mylene moved away her eyes.
"You're wounded," Angel DongDong noticed her cut on the eyebrow.
"I'm used to it," Mylene said and belched her heart out. "BBBuuuuurrrrpppp!!! Ahh! Thanks God for a wonderful meal!"
"Gross!" Angel DongDong said.
Mylene left him and started to walk away. Angel DongDong finished his food quickly and followed her silently.
Mylene was on her way home. She was just a few blocks away from her house when a group of guys in a black car stopped in front of her.
"Wen Qi, I heard you won the match again. I did a great job in training you huh?" a big bald guy stepped out of the car.
"Huh? Training? You don't know anything about training!" Mylene stared at him disgustedly.
"What did you say?" the big guy bursted in anger and was about to hit her when Angel DongDong interrupted.
"Mylene! Thank God I found you! My Dad wants to meet you terribly. The whole SDPD wanted to sponsor your next match and he invited you to drop by our house," Angel DongDong said and wrapped his arms around her.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Mylene whispered.
"Go with the flow, baby," Angel DongDong whispered back.
His breath send chills down her spine. Jeez! What a cool, fresh breath! Mylene thought.
The big guys back out as soon as they heard SDPD. South District Police Department was known as the heroes of justice.
When Angel DongDong faced her, Mylene gave a huge punch right on his face.
"Oooouuucchhh!!! What was that for? I saved you from the big villains of the east and instead of thanking me, this is what I got?" Angel DongDong touched his jaw.
"I don't need your help. I can take care of myself. Stop following me or you'll be dead," Mylene stared at him coldly.
###########################################################
Ei guys! Sorry to kept you waiting!
Hope the chosen girls would comment on my stories.
I was bragging Mbwzy and dared that if she didn't comment, I will kill her in the story. LOLs.
Anyways, enjoy!
Did you like the poster? I love it!
I was like... awww! The girls are so cute! They really fit for the angels who looked so stunning in white!
Haha!