<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Friday, December 18, 2009 | 10:17 AM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Crush On You Chapter 7:Boss's Son

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Hi! I'm the boss' son, Wang Dong Cheng." he introduced.

My heart kept beating, it felt like a dream come true. Finally, I would get to be with him. I became cautious about my actions.
"Your name is Wang Dong Cheng? Isn't your name Jiro?" I asked, slightly confused.

He glared at me.

"It's because I’m half-Canadian and half-Taiwanese. Call me Master Jiro if we’re in here." he said.

"Oh, please come in, Master Jiro!"I said sarcastically, I was beginning to get angry, but he would be staying here.

My crush would be staying here, and I would get to know him even more. I thought this day would never come.

All my crushes were so close to me. Danson, who carried me when I fainted, really deserves a proper thank you.

"Calvin, put my luggage inside and then leave." he commanded.

"Yes, Master Jiro." Calvin said, as he brought the luggage inside and left quickly.

Jiro sat on the sofa. "So Master Jiro, is Jiro is your English name then? Why did Calvin leave? Isn't he going to stay with us?" I asked.

"Ahem, obviously it is. He has other work to do at the mansion, and he won't be staying with us. From now on, you'll be my servant, and will you please clean this place up a bit? It’s so messy." he answered.

Whoa! I really wanted to know what his mansion looked like. I imagined a big building, just like the ones I see on TV. Then, I realized that the only thing I knew how to cook was eggs.

"There's no way I'll be your servant. I'm not that skilled, you got that?" I said.

"But I'll give you money. Tons of money." he bribed.

Well my grandma's 80th birthday is this month, and I haven't even bought her a present yet. I didn't have a job, so I agreed to his request.

"Alright! Alright! I’ll take this job, but for this week only." I agreed.

“Good. Now then, take me to my room." he said.

I wanted to know him even more, and I thought that this would help test to see which of the three guys I liked more. If I only knew earlier that this was his attitude at home, then I would have never had a crush on him, but still this heart of mine kept beating faster for him.

I should change my heart, I thought, I should find a donor. I giggled quietly to myself at the joke I thought up.

"Hey are you laughing?" he asked.

"No, Master Jiro." I assured him. I took him to my room.

"This is your room?" he asked, clearly unimpressed.

"Yeah, isn't it nice?" I said, sarcastically.

At least now I could talk to him whenever I wanted to, unlike school.

"Your room is only half the size of our bathroom…" he mumbled.

He was really starting to get on my nerves.

"If you don't want it, then just don't live here, Master Jiro!" I burst out.

"Are you pissed off?" he asked, raising one eyebrow to examine my facial expression.

"Not at all…" I said, putting on a fake smile; I secretly felt like ripping him into tiny pieces.

I went off to clean up the apartment after that. "Cyndi, Cyndi!" he repeatedly shouted.

He remembered my name! I went back to my room.

"Yes, Master Jiro?" I answered.

"Cook some steak for me please." he demanded.

I had no clue how to make steak. I should consider taking a cooking course next semester.

"We don't have anything to make it with in the fridge, and besides, my parents didn’t leave me any money." I said.

Jiro grabbed his wallet and took out a credit card.

"Take this, and Go buy some groceries." he insisted.

"Ugh, Can't you say the word please?" I complained.

"Oh, please. Whatever." he glared at me.

I got ready to head to the grocery store.

It was wintertime, and the temperature was very low. I went to use the stairs while listing the ingredients I needed to buy when suddenly, I saw Xiu opening the door of the lobby. He saw me and greeted me with a smile, which I returned, but I ended up tripping over the stairs. Xiu caught me just before I made contact with the ground. I was thankful to Xiu for saving me from a trip to the hospital. Thanks to stupid Master Jiro, I almost became injured. Just then, I noticed something. Xiu was always there for me, as was Danson, but Jiro had never helped me in my time of need.

“Thanks! I should be more careful next time. Sorry for bothering you." I said shyly.

"You’re Welcome. Oh, you’re blushing?" he questioned.

I felt embarrassment wash over me as I realized that he may have known about my feelings towards him. I stood up immediately.

"Am I? It must be because of the cold weather. My cheeks turn rosy in the cold. That's all!" I confirmed, sweating a little.

"Oh, I heard Jiro is living in your apartment. Is it true?" Xiu asked.

"Yes, and he turned me into his personal servant. I had to do it for money, but he’s really starting to piss me off." I said, my voice became angrier with each word that came out of my mouth.

"You’re cute when you’re angry." he complimented, smiling innocently at me.

"Thanks… Where are you going anyway?" I wondered, trying to change the topic before my heart explodes.

"I'm going to go grocery shopping. What about you?" he asked.

"Same." I replied.

"Want to go together, then?" Xiu suggested.

"Is it really okay?" I asked, just to be sure I wouldn’t be of any bother to him.

"Yes it's fine, really. I insist." he smiled.

"Okay, I’ll go with you then." I agreed.

It was really nice of him to invite me along on his shopping trip. We went to the supermarket together and I was very happy to be with him. While we were there, I saw Danson and Jung together. Why did I have to see them again? I was trying my best to be happy for them, but their presence seemed to only upset me.

"Hey, Cyndi!" Danson called out.

"Hi, Danson! Are you two shopping today?" I asked, just to be polite.

"Yeah, Jung wanted to do a little early Christmas shopping. Her mother, I mean my aunt, told us to go shopping together." Danson sighed.

"So you two are related?" I asked, feeling relief wash over me.

"Yes. We’re cousins." he explained.

I was relieved that they weren’t a couple. I guess I shouldn't make quick assumptions whenever I see things happening. Jiro and Xiu must not have liked Tasha; I was probably just assuming that as well and ended up misunderstanding them.

"Cyndi, are you shopping alone?" Jung asked, as she stared around me.

"Nope, Xiu went with me because he had to go shopping as well." I confirmed.

"Danson, about the other day, thanks. If you weren't there, I might have died." I thanked while smiling straight at him.

"No problem, It was really nothing. We're classmates after all." he smiled back.

I left them after seeing Xiu waiting for me at the counter. We then waited at the bus stop.

"Cyndi, I hope you don't mind me asking me this, because I know it's none of my business… but back at the market, I overheard you talking with Danson and Jung. What were you thanking him for?" he asked.

"Oh, that. I don't mind you asking at all. The other day, I fainted while I was walking home in the snow. Danson saw me lying there and carried me while I was unconscious, so I had to thank him for rescuing." I replied.

"I see… I'm glad you’re okay." Xiu smiled.

"Xiu, how come at you never talk to me at school? Can’t we be friends?" I abruptly asked.

"We already are." Xiu winked.

He became quiet for awhile then spoke, "I never approached you because--" The bus came and Xiu's reply was cut short.

I wondered why he had to put so much thought into that one answer. We went inside the bus and sat side by side, appearing as if we were a couple. I realized that I was daydreaming again; we were only friends.

"Xiu, about my question earlier, if you can't answer it, I'm fine with that." I assured him; I really didn’t want to pressure him into saying something he wasn’t ready to. He smiled at me.

After awhile, he broke the silence.

"Want to come over tomorrow night?" he asked.

"Sure, but can I bring Jiro along, I mean Master Jiro?" I asked.

"Sure. What? Master Jiro?" he asked, surprised by Jiro’s new title.

"Yes, Jiro declared me his new servant and insisted that I call him my master. It’s just abuse of power, to me." I said while I laughed sarcastically.

Xiu laughed with me, and that was the first time I’ve ever seen him laugh. He tended to appear emotionless at school.

As we arrived at the apartment lobby, it was time for us to separate.

"Cyndi, let's talk again sometime. I want to get to know you more. Today, I made a new friend." he said as he smiled the most pure and heavenly smile that I have ever seen on a person.

"Sure." I said, trying to smile back but I was too captivated by his handsome face. I still feel that Xiu is a bit mysterious, like there’s something strange that I don’t know about him.

I postponed my daydreaming and went straight to my room where Jiro was sitting.

"I'm back, Master Jiro." I declared.

"What took you so long?" he snorted.

"I had to carry all the heavy groceries, and there was a huge line at the supermarket, not to mention the frequent bus delays. Here's your credit card." I said, handing him back the card he had lent to me.

"Well, then why didn't you just ask me for a Ferrari or a limo? Keep the card. You'll need it for future errands." he spoke rhetorically.

"Why didn't he tell me earlier that I could use the limo or something? Alright, I'll cook you some steak, Master Jiro!" I announced, as I slammed the kitchen door.

Honestly, I didn't know how to cook steak at all, but he has no choice but to eat whatever I cook. I felt that I was starting to like Danson again, because now I knew that he's wasn’t dating anybody. I also still liked Xiu, because of his kind and pure personality, unlike Jiro.

I thought that I began to feel hate towards Jiro. I cooked the steak carelessly.

"Master Jiro, your food is ready." I announced. Jiro came out to the kitchen and ate the steak.

"Wow, Cyndi! This is delicious!" he cheered.

"Thanks! I honestly don't really know how to cook at all..." I explained.

"Just kidding, it's the worst piece of steak that I have ever tasted!" he judged, deep in disgust towards the piece of steak.

I exploded with anger and acted on my impulses. I held his head tight and dumped his face into the poorly prepared steak.

"It’s delicious, right? You deserved every second of that." I said, while laughing at Jiro’s expression from pure disgust to utter shock. I quickly went to get my digital camera to take a picture of him like this for memories sake, since I had this chance. I took about three pictures of him with steak sauce all over his face. It was really awesome.

"You!" he threatened angrily as he went to the washroom to wash his face.

============================================================
Thanks for reading!

Credits to Skye for beta-reading