<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Tuesday, December 22, 2009 | 10:54 AM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

Changes In My Life Chapter 16


Fan Fiction

Changes in my Life

by afhilangie


Chapter 16


The next day Cammy and Chun went to the nearest police station to report about her as missing person. They rode his speed boat to get to the next town. They went inside the headquarters."Excuse me, sir." Chun approached the officer in the front desk.
"Yes? How can I help you?" the uniformed police asked.
"I would like to report a missing person." Chun pulled Cammy by his side.
"Give me her name, date and place where you found her, any recent photo if you have, and the contact person in case someone claims to be her relative." the police detailed all.
"Err... she have short term memory loss so temporarily we named her Ella. I found her within the vicinity of my property six days ago. She's wearing bulletproof vest and police uniform. I don't have her recent photo and here is my card." Chun handed it to the officer.
"Hmmm. Dr. Wu Chun. Haola, I think she's a police officer or agent. It's much easier for her family to find her. We'll give you a call if there's any progress." the police wrote down all the information.
Cammy and Chun went back to the island.
"Your place is magnificent! I like it here. Are you living alone?" Cammy asked.
"You can say that." Chun answered as he managed to dock the speed boat. "But I have the housekeeper and her family living at the back of my house. They're the one who takes care of the house and me. They're like my family." he added.
They walked through the wind sand beach.
"Where is your wife and kids? And parents too?" Cammy asked again while playing the sand in her feet.
"I'm not yet married. My parents died when I was in highschool." Chun answered.
"Ohh! Dui bu qi la." Cammy apologized.
"Meiguan xi. Don't worry about it. Anyway, if you returned to your place, you can visit me here anytime you want." he said.
"Really? I'll definitely do that! I love it here!" Cammy smiled.
###########################################################
"Any news?" agent Calvin asked officer Jiro when he entered the headquarters.
"I got one!" Maddy ran towards them. Walking behind is uncle Jim.
"We received an information from the town of Sechuan. They reported a missing person named Ella but it perfectly describes Cammy. We had to go there now." Maddy said excitedly.
"Alright! I told you she's still alive!" officer Jiro exclaimed.
"Thank God!" agent Calvin finally smiled. "Sir, we will go there to bring back Cammy. Stay here and wait for us." he added.
"Ok, then. Jia you!" uncle Jim said.
They rode the car and went off to the town of Sechuan.
###########################################################
"Uncle, I found her. And she can't remember anything." the mysterious mask guy said.
"Good.Take her immediately. The family will come any minute. I can't wait to take my hands on her. She killed my daughter!" the druglord said in gritted teeth.
The mask guy nodded and walked away.
###########################################################
"Ella! Lunch is ready!" Chun called from the dining area.
"I felt weird if you calling me Ella. Who's Ella by the way?" Cammy sits with Chun at the dining table.
Chun gave her a blank expression.
"My ex-fiancee." he said.
Cammy covered her mouth. "Dui bu qi la. Me and my big mouth again." she said.
"She left me to be with another guy. I hate her not you. Anyway, I'm over it now so don't worry. No hard feelings at all." Chun explained.
"Whew! I thought you hated me because your obliged to take care of me and I thought you hated me that's why you named me after her. Am I making any sense?" Cammy asked.
"Wahahaha!" Chun just laughed at what she said.
The food came and they enjoyed their meal. After they finished eating, Chun's phone rang.
"Wei?" he answered.
"Dr. Wu Chun? This is officer Teng from District 5 police department of Sechuan. Someone came and told that he's a relative of the girl you reported. He said her name was Cameron Yang and she's a police officer from Taiwan. He's waiting here at the station." the police informed him.
"Alright. We'll be there shortly." Chun closed the phone.
"We have to go back. Your family is there." Chun gave Cammy a smile.
They rode the boat back to Sechuan. They saw a tall, well built man waiting impatiently at the station. He quickly got up when he saw Cammy and Chun approaching.
"Thank you for taking care of her. I'm here to bring her back home." the guy said to Chun.
"Do you have any papers and ID's to prove?" Chun asked the guy.
"Here." he handed all the documents.
Chun looked at all of it. Then he turned at Cammy.
"Did you recognized him?"
Cammy looked intensely at the guy.
"He seemed so familiar. I think I saw him before." cammy said.
"I got a picture of us in our school. Take a look," he handed the photo to her.
Cammy looked at it. It was them standing outside the school.
"Well?" the guy asked.
Cammy shrugged her shoulder.
"Are we done? We need to catch our flight. We're going back to Taiwan today." the guy said.
"Ok. Cammy right? Take care huh? Here are your prescriptions and medicines. Drink all of it so your wound will heal quickly. Don't forget to visit me. Zaijian!" Chun waved at her.
Cammy felt sadness in her heart. Somehow, she felt she don't want to go. And she don't know why. Chun went to his boat after he saw the car disappeared. Before he started it, two men and a lady approached him.
"Excuse me! Are you the person who reported a missing lady?" Maddy asked.
"Huh? Cammy?" Chun was surprised seeing her.
"No. She's her sister. Where is she?" agent Calvin asked.
"Her relative took her already." Chun said.