
Sunday, October 4, 2009 |
"I'm sorry. I was just trying to help. He showed me documents to prove he was his relative that's why I trusted him and handed Cammy." Chun answered back. "Guys, calm yourself down ok? The fighting will not help us find Cammy." officer Jiro interrupted. "Let's call uncle so he can make a report about it. You said they're leaving the country right? We have to scan around the airport. Let's go." Maddy took the keys and she started the car. "I'll come with you." Chun said. "There's no need pal. We can handled it ourselves." agent Calvin stopped him. Chun gave him a cold stare. "Cmon! stop it Calvin. Let him come with us. Anyway, he's the one who saw the guy. He can identify him." officer Jiro told agent Calvin and they went to the airport. ########################################################### The guy was dragging Cammy very fast to the departure area. They started to check their bags. "Why are you so slow? Can you be a little bit faster?" the guy said to her. "I felt weird. As if I don't want to leave this place." Cammy said. "Stop your nonsense! I'm your relative and we're going home. That's the place you should be." he said angrily. Cammy was surprised. She just told that she don't want to leave then suddenly the guy burst into anger. Is he really my relative? Cammy thought. The bell rang into the scanner. They caught something on the guy's duffel bag. Everyone panic including Cammy. Police came immediately to check. She walk backward slowly then the guy noticed her. "Hey!" he followed her. Cammy started to run out of the airport. She don't know the place so she kept running and running but still end up on the same spot. He kept following her and The police kept following him. They're in big trouble. Just a few minutes, agent Calvin, Maddy, officer Jiro, and Chun arrived at the airport. They saw the commotion and followed it. Then, agent Calvin spotted Cammy running at a high speed. She didn't noticed and bumped into him. "Cammy! Thank God you're okay." agent Calvin hugged her tightly. Cammy's eyes widened in surprised and about to scream when she spotted Chun at his back. She struggled from agent Calvin's arms and ran towards Chun. "Chun! I'm so scared! Please take me home!" Cammy's tears fell off. Agent Calvin, officer Jiro and Maddy was surprised on her action. Then officer Jiro and Maddy looked at agent Calvin's face. Hurt was written all over there. "It's okay. Everything will be alright. I'm so sorry about that." Chun hugged her tightly. "Excuse me, sir. That lady is accompliced with this man. Can we take her to the station?" one police approached them and they saw who take Cammy. "Warren Tan?!" all of them said. "It's okay, sir. I'll take it from here. I'm Senior Police Officer Calvin Chen of Taipei Police Department. She's having some trouble with her identity and this man kidnapped her. She don't know anything about what this guy do. Take him out of here." agent Calvin commanded. The police took Warren away staring fiercely at agent Calvin. "Can we go to a better place and discuss everything there?" Maddy said staring back at Cammy. "Why does she look like me?" Cammy whispered to Chun as they walked out of the airport. "She's your sister." Chun answered back. Following them are agent Calvin, officer Jiro and Maddy. Agent Calvin's heart is filled with jealousy as he saw Chun's arm was wrapped around Cammy's waist. He wanted to take it off. "Ei! if looks could kill, Chun maybe dead already." officer Jiro teases him. Agent Calvin gave him a warning look. Officer Jiro gestured zipping his mouth and walk to the parking lot. Nobody's talking until they reached the port where Chun's boat is docked. "Let's go to my place so you can take a rest and we'll discussed about the situation." Chun suggested. They all agreed. Throughout the journey, Cammy stayed beside Chun and tried to avoid the three people. Eventhough the lady looks exactly like her, she can't trust them. She was scared something will happened like before. As they reached Chun's house, both Maddy and officer Jiro was amazed of the place. "Wow! You're house was magnificent!" Maddy exclaimed. Chun laughed. "Cammy said the same thing to me. You really are sisters." Chun asked his housekeeper to prepare food for them. They sat at the front porch and started to discuss. "You can stay here until tomorrow if you like. I know you're all exhausted from what happened today. And it's not good to cammy's condition too. She's still taking medications and her wound is not healed yet." Chun said "Cammy had a wound?" agent Calvin looked at Cammy with concerned. "Yeah. Gunshot wound." Chun answered. He went closer to Cammy but she moved away. "Don't you remember me Cammy? I'm your partner at work. We're always together in mission. Don't be afraid." agent Calvin looked straight into her eyes. "I don't know. I can't remember. I don't trust anyone right now except Chun. He save my life." Cammy said hiding behind Chun. Agent Calvin had another stabbed in his heart. He was this close to her but she's moving far away. "Don't pushed yourself Cammy. Everything will be back to normal soon. Take your time. We're willing to wait." Maddy smiled at her. Cammy felt relieved. Deep in her heart these guys are good people unlike Warren. Then she remembered something. The guy from his head, is this agent Calvin. "I kinda remembered all your faces but can't remember your names." Cammy said to them. "I'm Maddy, your sister. This is Jiro and Calvin, your colleague. YOu know that you're a police officer huh?" Maddy told her. "Yeah. Chun told me already." Cammy said. Chun, Chun, and Chun. Everything that comes out of her mouth is Chun, agent Calvin thought. "I'll leave you guys for a while so you can discuss everything further, ok?" Chun stand up and leave Cammy to them. Maddy gave her a quick hug. "I missed you, sis! I thought we're gonna loose you again." Maddy teary eyed. "Err, what can I say? I can't remember a thing. But deep in my heart, I know you're all good people and you're all have special place in my heart." Cammy smiled at them. "Ohh, yes we do! You can't live without us! Specially this guy over here!" officer Jiro started to tease again. "Mmm, honey, I think we should help the housekeeper to fixed the table." Maddy winked at officer Jiro. "Ehh? What's happening to your eyes?" officer Jiro had no idea what Maddy wanted to say. "Let's leave the two alone!" Maddy whispered and pulled away officer Jiro. When Cammy and agent Calvin left alone, Calvin wanted to hold her tightly. "I missed you so much, Cammy. I got crazy thinking about what happened to you. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't let you go." agent Calvin apologized what happened that day. "What can I say? I can't remember. It's not your fault I think. I can see you don't want that to happened to me right? Don't blame yourself." Cammy smiled. Agent Calvin can't take it anymore. He pulled Cammy to his body and hugged her tightly. Cammy was surprised. She tried to struggle but he make it more tighter. Cammy felt pain. "Hey! You're hurting her!" Chun came from nowhere and pushed agent Calvin aside.Chapter 17
"Why did you let him take her?!" angry agent Calvin said to Chun.
Post a Comment