Tuesday, September 22, 2009 | 7:57 PM |
"Reincarnation Of Me Chapter 17" written by mbwzy

It's almost eight in the evening when Vladimir reached the warehouse near the Yoho Forest."Huff!Huff!Geez!That was tiring."He entered the warehouse when suddenly about five men confronted him."Hey you!You wanna get your girlfriend,don't you?Well you gonna have to surpass us first"the man said."Stop talking!It's kicking time!"Vladimir said.Vladimir and the five men we're fighting when suddenly the leader of their gang came.He brought Weslee who was tied in the chair.Her hands and feet we're tied with rope.Her mouth was shut with a masking tape."Stop fighting Vlad or I'll kill this girl!"the man was holding a gun pointing it at Weslee's head."Don't dare make another move or I won't hesitate to shoot her."the man said."Don't I'll come with you."Vladimir said.Weslee was shaking her haid.She can't say anything but she keeps shooking her head intending that she was saying no don't come.Vlad couldn't do anything but he has to follow or Weslee wouldn't be saved.The man holding the gun snapped his hand and his followers started to beat-up Vladimir.They keep punching and punching him all over again.Vladimir was so weak that he was coughing blood right from his mouth.He couldn't stand nor say anything.Weslee can't say anything because her mouth was shout,all she could do is cry.Tears started to fall down her face intending to say,"Stop!."She wanted to save him but she couldn't do anything but just watch.Vladimir slowly started to talk."What do you want?"his voice sounded low."I want you to suffer.You think your tough but not tough enough."the man said.The man removed Weslee's tape on her mouth."Please I beg you!Whoever you are!Please stop this!"Weslee said."I'm afraid I can't.Boys!Get his cellphone and bring it to me."the man said.His followers got Vladimir's cellphone and gave it to the man.The man dialed the Gao's."Wei!I have your grandson.Bring me one million in two days or I'll kill him."the man said."Who are you?"Leonardo asked."That's not important.Here talk to him."the man said."Wei!Grandpa!Sorry for causing this trouble again."Vladimir said while the others kept beating him.Natalia started to cry while hearing Vladimir getting beat-up on the phone."Where are you?Where can I bring the money?Please don't harm him.We'll bring the money in two days."Leonardo asked.The man gave the location and the exact time of where to bring the money.Then he took Weslee's cellphone and called the Ramirez."Wei!Is this Mrs.Ramirez?"the man asked."Yes speaking,who's this?"Lilia said."That's not important but hey check it out!I got your precious daughter Weslee.Bring me one million in two days or I'll kill her without any hesitation.Don't bring police or whatever chaperon.Just you."the man said.Lilia's we're shocked and didn't know what to do then she spoke slowly,"Where is she?"Lilia asked.The man gave the cellphone to Weslee."Mom!Sorry I troubled you!I'm so sorry!Help us!!!"Weslee said as she cried in tears."All right!I'll bring you the money just don't harm her please..."Lilia said.The man gave the same location and same time with the Gao's.Lilia informed this to his husband and to their children."What?What do we do now dear?"Gabriel asked."We have to make a plan out of this."Geneva said."Yeah I'll go help."Calron said."Me too."Aarvin said."No Children!"Lilia said."Me and your mom are gonna settle this."Gabriel said.The phone suddenly rang."Hello?Vladimir has been kidnapped."Natalia said."So is Weslee"Gabriel said."What do we do?"Natalia said."We should make a plan.Visit us here and we'll make our plan."Gabriel said."All right!"Natalia said.The Gao's and the Ramirez made their plan.Meanwhile at the warehouse,they stopped beating Vladimir.They tied Vladimir beside Weslee."Hey boss!These two really are rich"the man said."Yeah!"the boss said."Boss!!Look!These two have golden necklace.Can I have it?"the man asked."Yeah do whatever you want but don't hurt them."the boss said.They removed the tape on their mouths because it's no use if they shout.Nobody would hear them anyway."Please don't steal it from us."Weslee said.Vladimir was so weak that he became unconscious.The man still didn't listen to Weslee and grab their necklaces."Ooh!!Hearts!I should give it to my girlfriend.I'll make this full shape."the man said while he reunited both hearts into one.The moment the heart-shaped was finished,there was a huge light that came from the heart that nobody can't look because it was too bright.Vladimir's wounds started to heal as if nothing happened.Everyone on the warehouse fell asleep even Weslee.After eight hours of sleeping,everyone in the warehouse awake.Weslee woke up and she saw that Vlad was staring at him."Your wounds,their gone?How?"Weslee asked."I don't know but ever since yesterday,something was strange with our necklace but Weslee,now I remember.I remember that I love you."Vladimir said with a smile."You do remember?Wow!What's up with your brain?"Weslee asked."I think it was the necklace that brought my memories back."Vladimir said."So that was the treasure thingy that Yuuki was talking about.But how did you remember?"Weslee asked."Once I got unconscious,I saw the necklace on a strange dream.It was everything about us.I saw you,you changed the time to save your family.Your name was Winter.Then I remembered everything about Hollywood.You faced the three conditions and you got my heart!"Vladimir said as he started to laugh."Haha!Well let's not celebrate yet Vlad!We're still being kidnapped her.Did you forget?"Weslee said."Oh yeah!Hmmm...But when I don't remember loving you back then,how come you still keep following and pursuing me to remember?Aha!I got it!You love me too??ADMIT IT!"Vladimir said."I'll just give you the answer later.I mean C'mon!If I'm gonna have my first boyfriend,I would say I love you in a kidnapping situation.That would be a new history in the world."Weslee said."But wouldn't that be unique in all of couples?"Vladimir said."Hmmm...You have a point there.I'll say this once so listen carefully.Vladimir Gao,I do love you.I'm sorry I lied to you back then,it's because it was for your own good."Weslee said."Yeah don't worry because I understand.Woohoo!!!So we're a couple now?"Vladimir said."Quite!Haha!Just kidding."Weslee said.They we're talking while the men are playing chess and playing solitaire.Nobody heard what they we're talking about."Vlad!I'm worried because our family might get hurt to save us."Weslee said."I know!They will be here tomorrow.We have to escape here because I don't want you or them to get hurt."Vladimir said."We should make a plan."Weslee said."Yeah but let's make sure that it'll be perfect."Vladimir said.The two of them kept thinking for hours of what plan they should do and finally they made their plan.Meanwhile,the Gao's and the Ramirez reported to the police and the police will bring a rescue team to rescue Weslee and Vladimir.
*********************************************
What do you think of my story? Please post a comment on this or message me at cbox it's on the right side of this screen or email us at frhcraziefanatic@yahoo.com.ph you could also send us your story and we'll put credits in your name or do you have suggestions about our story? tell us :) it will really help a lot to make our story better!thanks for your support! We'll update this site always...Stay tuned for more of our stories^^.Can Vladimir and Weslee escape?What's their plan?Will they survive?Now that their a couple,how far will their love go?Will their plan succeed?Find out on the next chapter of Reincarnation Of Me.Presented by-mbwzy-bcutiesx-
B.A.F. Best AF Friends AF=AsianFanatics :))
Haha!
-BaFsiSSiNs-
Labels: mbwzy presents reincarnation of me vhong navarro toni gonzaga vhongtin vhongni vhongtinners chapter 17
Post a Comment