<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Tuesday, August 11, 2009 | 12:06 PM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

"Samurai Warriors" by mbwzy Chapter 7

Zai: Ehem…ehem…Hello? Erm…I can see the both of you kissing!!!

Kaoru: It’s all right Zai, you see me and your sister Leiko are now a couple.

Leiko: Yeah Leiko…he just said he loves me…

Zai: Gosh, am I dreaming or something…Sissy…slap me will ya?

Leiko: How about a punch?? Haha…

Zai: Ouch! That hurts… Well congrats to the both of you… you’re a great man Kaoru...don’t hurt my sissy hao? If you do…I’ll kill you for sure haha…

Kaoru: Of course I won’t hurt your sissy… I love her more than anything…

Leiko: I’m so touched!

Kaoru: let’s go back to the others…I’m so excited to bring the good news to them…

Leiko: ^__^ me too!

The newly couple announced that they love each other to Emperor Taguhare and the rest of the Warrior Ones.

Taguhare: Congrats Kaoru and I- I’m so…I’m so sorry for—

Kaoru: Sire, there’s no need to apologize. Well that’s life and we have to move on and what happened has happened already so let’s just forget about it.

Wami: I’m so happy…Leiko you finally got him! Hehe..

Baichiko: Big Sis is so proud!

Jiyuu: Wow Kaoru…you really are fast in getting a girlfriend…hehe I wish I could have one too and I think she’s right here…

Baichiko: Oh Jiyuu is it me you’re talking about? I’m so happy…

Jiyuu: it’s not you duh…it’s common sense…

Baichiko: Oh I get it! Hmp! Its Wami all right…Hey Wami…Jiyuu is only mine…remember he only is mine…

Akira: you’re so popular with ladies Jiyuu I mean two girls…

Waki: (crying) Baichiko… why not me?? Pick me!!!

Taguhare: Anyway, Warrior Ones, I have a new mission for you to accomplish…

Akira: Ugh…here we go again…

Taguhare: My daughter…my long-lost daughter…It’s been sixteen years…I wish I could see her again…Her mother and her step-father took him away from me by kidnapping her.

Wami: that’s so sad…what’s her name Taguhare?

Taguhare: her name is Fuji MeiMei but since they kidnapped her, they probably changed her name into something else.

Jiyuu: So how would we know where she is right now?

Taguhare: I’ll use my holy sword to show the top of the earth then when we find her; you have to teleport there again and bring her to me…

Akira: But Sire, how would you know if she really is your daughter??

Taguhare: she has a big birthmark on her back…you may be dismissed…let’s do it tomorrow…

The Warrior Ones went home. Wami was thinking while she was taking a shower because she has a big birthmark on her back too but then she hesitates because she thinks many people her birthmarks and not only her.

Wami (thinking in mind): What if? What if I’m emperor Taguahare’s long lost daughter? I mean there’s no way Taske is my father and that’s the truth…what if I’m an adopted child? Does that mean Baichiko, Leiko and Zai are not my sisters? But ugh it’s so confusing… I mean if they’re not my sisters, why would I have a mark on my forehead?? This is so complicated.

Wami finished taking a shower and she wear a backless top then she got stuck on the bathroom because Baichiko locked the door from the outside.

Wami: What do I do?? Someone help me please!!! Akira! Kaoru! Waki! Jiyuu! Somebody here? Zai! Leiko! Big Sis! Help me!

She got stucked there for 3 hours and finally Jiyuu came and opened the door and saw her.

Jiyuu: Wami! Wami! Wake up will ya? Wei, can you hear me? Guys! Help! Wami collapsed! Wa-wait a second… Wami…you…you have a birthmark in your back?? Could it be that you’re the Sire’s daughter? No one should know yet… Who the heck locked her up in here?

Baichiko was hiding there with an evil smile in her face but then she walked away. She didn’t saw Wami’s back.Jiyuu wrapped Wami’s back with the bath towel so nobody should know about it yet because he has to ask Wami’s first…After 2 hours, Wami woke up in her bedroom and Jiyuu was sleeping in the couch…

Wami: Jiyuu…is that you?

Jiyuu: Yeah it’s me…I’m glad you’re fine. About the erm…the birthmark on your back…are you the daughter of Emperor Taguhare?

Wami: Jiyuu…please don’t tell them…don’t tell anyone just yet…tomorrow I will ask Taguhare one on one…I have to confirm but maybe I’m not his daughter…there’s lots of people who also have birthmarks but I’ll just double check because it really is making me worry.

Jiyuu: All right then…well good night…Wami.

Wami: Wait, Jiyuu…thank you…thank you for saving me…

Jiyuu: it’s nothing we’re best friends and you saved me too last time, remember?

Wami: yeah I remember I’m just glad that I found a true friend it’s because I always have lots of friends and best friends but they we’re not actually true friends…they always leave me…in times, they need me, I was there for them but in time that I need them, they were, they we’re not there for me. Jiyuu could you stay here just for tonight? I can’t sleep… please??

Jiyuu: I also found true friends…it’s the Warrior Ones…of course that includes you…don’t worry I promise you…I’ll never leave by your side…whenever you need me just call my name and I’ll come…that’s a promise!^__^ sure I’ll stay…I’ll play the guitar for you…

Wami: I promise you too… I’ll always be here…whatever happens… I won’t leave you…our friendship will lasts forever…aww…thanks that should make me sleep…hehe…

Jiyuu: (sings Zai Shui Yi Fang)

Jiyuu fell asleep on the couch and Wami is sleeping happily on her bed. Baichiko got mad because they’re bond became more stronger…it’s the bond that he can never had with Jiyuu…she is so annoyed with Wami and now she discovered that Wami could be Emperor Taguhare’s daughter which made her more angry with her sister because she can own the Kanazawa Empire. The next day, the Warrior Ones came to the Main Empire. Wami told everything to Emperor Taguhare.

Wami: Taguhare I have something to tell you. Well I have a birthmark on my back and it’s a big one just like what you said about your daughter. May I ask what the name of her mother was? Is it Fujinaka Miami?

The emperor’s eyes grew big and he was shocked at that moment.

Taguhare: Yes, I was…I was your mother’s ex-boyfriend. I’m the one who killed them. I was so angry at that time that I was in a panic. I didn’t know what to do because they kidnapped you and I love you so much MeiMei. Zai, Leiko, Baichiko…please forgive me… I just wanted to protect my daughter.

Leiko: You deserved a punch! (Punched Taguhare)

Taguhare: Do whatever you want to do to me. I know it’s my entire fault that your lives became miserable. I know forgiving me won’t bring back the lives of your parents but please accept my apology.

Zai: (crying) did you kill our whole Fujinaka Clan? You killed our uncle?

Taguhare: No I didn’t…it was not me…I only did the plane crash accident. MeiMei please forgive me…

Wami: Why would I believe you? Why would we? Father I can’t believe you killed my mom and my stepfather just to rescue me…do you think I’d be happy? I’m sorry but I can’t talk right now…(walks away)

Jiyuu: Wami! Wait! (Jiyuu runs after Wami)

Baichiko: I’m speechless… I don’t know what I can do to you right now…You ruined our lives…my parents…they’re gone forever…(walks away)

Waki: Baichiko let’s talk this over!! (Runs after Baichiko)

Leiko: hey old man, I’m gonna punch you to death… that’s the only way I can forgive you…

Kaoru: Leiko…

Leiko: Kaoru I have to do this…for the sake of my parents!

Taguhare: it’s all right Kaoru…I’ll bear it!

Zai: (crying) I’ll stay here… I won’t run away…I’m not like them who run away… I’m tough…you got that?? Crying like a baby won’t solve anything. I’ll just hate you…maybe in time…I can forgive but I’m sorry it won’t be right now…

Baichiko: Stop following me, Waki.

Waki: let’s talk about it…

Baichiko: What is there to talk about?? Wami always get everything…She has Jiyuu and now she has a father…What about me? She always get what she wants… I love Jiyuu but Jiyuu don’t seem to mind me…

Waki: I’m here…and I love you Baichiko…just learn to forgive okay? Getting revenge won’t solve your heart’s hatred…just get rid of that hatred and you’ll be fine in no time…

Baichiko: Okay then I’ll take you’re offer…I’ll try to love you Waki (inside her mind) Haha..Fool! I’ll just make Taguhare pay and that half-sister of mine… I’ll get my revenge…

Jiyuu: Best…Wait up!

Wami: sorry best, it’s just…too sudden I mean my father killed my mother and my step-dad…I can accept that he is my father but our lives became miserable because of him…I don’t know if I would believe him that he didn’t kill our Fujinaka Clan…

Jiyuu: I think Sire is telling the truth…he won’t lie to his daughter would he? He just wanted to protect you that’s why he had done something wrong…

Wami: Protect me? Do you think he protected me? I always feel unprotected when my parents are gone…

Jiyuu: talk to your father…let him explain…there’s an explanation in all to this…I know…

Wami: I’ll try…

Wami and his father had a talk.

Taguhare: MeiMei, I’m so sorry…let me explain things to you…

Leiko: hey old man, I’m not done with you yet…

Wami: Leiko, stop please…

Leiko: Okay.

Wami: father, why??

Taguhare: I just wanted to protect you and I thought if I would make the plan crash, I could save you but I was wrong…I made you suffer…Duibuqi…forgive me…my precious daughter…your mom Miami, she said she loved me…I was gonna marry her but one day I waked up and my soldiers said that Taske and your mother runaway…Taske was my left-hand in this empire…I never knew he would betray me and that day they took you away from me…that was the worst day of life…I felt like crying alone by myself…I didn’t know what to do…I searched for you everywhere but all that’s left is your first picture taken by me…I missed you so much and I love you so much MeiMei…

Wami: I will only forgive you in one condition…

Taguhare: anything…anything…name it…

Wami: convince my half-sisters Leiko, Baichiko and Zai to forgive you…when that happened…I’ll forgive you but don’t worry I accept you as my father…

Taguhare: if that’s the case…Zai and Leiko…please forgive me…please I’m begging you… (kneels down to Zai and Leiko) Punch me until you’re satisfied just please forgive me…

Zai and Leiko punched Taguhare until they were satisfied and finally they decided to forgive Taguhare,

Zai: I’m so tired punching you… I mean if I keep punching you until morning this won’t do anything…my parents are dead now and they won’t come back even if I waste the rest of my life punching you…I forgive you…

Leiko: Zai you’re right…I forgive you…I’ve had enough…

Akira: Zai, I’m glad you chose what is right and that is forgiving others beyond the mistakes they have done to you…I’m so proud of you!

Zai: my parents is happy I’m sure ‘cause they’re together now…

Kaoru: Leiko! I’m proud of you that’s why I have loved you even more…

Leiko: I think I gave him justice in my own hands and I’m satisfied because I got my revenge without killing him…

Taguhare: Wami, only Baichiko left…

Wami: I know…

Baichiko and Waki entered the room.

Baichiko: I forgive you Taguhare. (in mind) forever I won’t and half-sis get ready…heheheh…

Wami: very well dad…I forgive you (hugs his dad)

Taguhare: crying (tears of joy)

Waki: Baichiko said she’ll try to love me…isn’t that great? I mean everything’s back to normal now isn’t it??

Jiyuu: yeah yippee!!!!

Wami: since everything is back to normal…I just wanna say to my dear sisters…sisters…even though I’m only your half-sister, I will always be the sissy that you know from before and to my heart, you’ll always be my sisters…I don’t care if it’s half or ¼ or whole or whatever…even the world became upside down…you’ll still be my sisters ^__^ (sisters hug each other) (crying)

Zai: Aw sissy…

Leiko: awesome speech…I feel the same way Sissy…

Baichiko: hehehe…(in mind) this is just the beginning mwahahahah!!!

--Hey Wami! Or MeiMei!

Next time: Yoshida and Zai Friends or Lovers??? Stay Tuned ~^__^~

Labels: