<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Wednesday, August 5, 2009 | 3:35 PM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

fahLUNheitgui2xx Fahrenheit Fanfic Story "I Love You" credits to Ann

I Love You - [completed]

http://winglin.net/fanfic/iloveyoouu143/

[[Forewords]]

cutielolly143 presents :

☆══╗ ╔☆        ╔╗╔╗
╚╗╔╝ ║║╔═╦╦╦═☆ ║☆╝╠═╦╦╗  
╔╝╚╗ ║╚╣║║║║╠╣ ╚╗╔╣║║║☆
╚═☆╝╚═╩☆╩═╩═╝  ╚╝☆═╩═╝

Starring:

Aaron Yan

★ Rich
★ Popular
★ Has a crush on Hebe
★ Cold hearted but not to ones his close with
★ Falls for 'her' later in the story
★ BeBu
★ Attends SM school

Gui Gui

★ Rich
★ Bubbly, loves to smile
★ Kind hearted
★ Everyone's friend
★ A big fan of BeBu
★ Attends SM school

Hebe

★ Rich
★ Popular
★ Loves Aaron secretly
★ Has a nice and evil side
★ BeBu
★ Hates whoever steals Aaron away from her
★ Attends SM school

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▀ ▄▀

Gui Gui is a big fan of the BeBu pairing. But what happens if one day she mets Aaron Yan. And begins to fall for him? Will she still think that BeBu is forever? or Not?

What happens if Aaron has a crush on Hebe, but then one day he figures out that he was wrong, he was actually falling in love with a little ghost?

Hebe loved Aaron Yan since the first day she ever laid her eyes on him. But what will happen if one day, another person takes the person you love away from you? will you try to get him back? or just let him go and be happy with who he loves? What will you choose?

;)

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~

[[Chapter 1]]

After School ^^

"Aiyo ." I said with a sigh . Another boring day . When will i ever meet Hebe and Aaron .

"hey, hey, what are you sighing about ?"

hm, you wonder who said that to me . oh, that's my best friend Mei Mei . We're so close like we are sisters . We hang out everywhere all the time . But mostly at the mall .
you know shopping .
XD


"I'm so bored !" i said as i groaned .

"your always bored ."

"i know, can't there be anything that's fun ?" i said with a frown .

"if you want we can move to Taipei, Taiwan to see your Aaron and Hebe ."

"really ?! yay ?! TAIWAN HERE I COME !" i said happily as i skip like a little girl to my house .

Home^^

"im home !" i said happily as i bang the door

"Miss Gui Gui careful ." the butler said .

"hehe, sorry ."
"I'm gonna move to Taiwan, Taiwan, Taiwan ! woo !"

"who said you were moving to Taiwan ?" my mom appeared in front of me .

"mommy, can i move to Taiwan . please ?" i said with my puppy eyes . hah, this will work, she always say yes when i use my puppy eyes .


See's how adorable her daughter is . "alright alright . But you have to bring bodyguards, maids, and Mei Mei with you ." my mom said .

"thank you mommy ! i love you so much !" i said as i ran up to hug her .

"of course for my little baby ." my mommy said smiling at me .

I can't believe how awesome my mom is, whenever i ask her for something she always answers 'yes' My mom is so cool .

oh yeah, your probably wondering where my dad is at ? and he haven't appeared yet . well you see, he died when i was 5, he left me a locket with his picture in it . I always wear it, no matter what . He also left as tons of money before he died . I miss my dad, although i didn't know him that much, because i was young then .

"okay, you should go and pack your things, i already set your flight, it's tomorrow morning ." mom said .

"thanks so much mom ."

"your welcome my baby ." I smiled to my mom and left to go to my room .

I started packing my things. Like my clothes, make up, accessories, camera, cell phone, and of course the posters of my idols Hebe Tian and Aaron Yan . and etc,.

After i finish packing my things i called my other friends and said Goodbye to them and that we'll meet again and i'll miss them . Then i called Mei Mei .


*Ring*Ring~

" Wei ?"

"Mei, have you start packing yet ?"

"yeah, i just finished . what about you ?"

"same ." i said

"so when is our flight ?" Mei asked .

"uhm, mom told me its tomorrow morning ."

"oh, that fast ?" Mei ask with a sad tone .

"i know im sorry but you suggested it ."

"i know, i better call my friends and my parents to tell them ." Mei said with a sigh .

"ok, then bye bestie ."

"bye bestie ." Mei said .

after the phone call i closed my phone shut .

"I'm tired" I said as i yawn .

i went in the bathroom to take a shower, change into my PJ's, brushed my teeth, and went to sleep .
I closed my eyes as a smile appeared on my face . i kept thinking how i'm going to meet BeBu . I'm excited .
Soon i fell asleep . With a big smile across my face .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~


[[Chapter 2]]

☀ Morning ☀


I woke up hearing someone's voice . "Ugh, who's that ?" I said irritated .

"Miss, your gonna be late for your flight ." the maid said .

"oh crap, thanks Nina ." i thanked the maid and then i rushed to the bathroom to get ready .

I walked downstairs and found Mei Mei sitting there, bored .
"hey Mei !"

"what took you so long ." Mei complained .

"oh sorry, i overslept ."

"ok, come on, were gonna be late for our flight ." Mei said .

"ok ."

Then we head out the house, i hugged my mom and told her that i will miss her and come back soon .

"bye honey ." Mom said waving .

"bye mommy ." i said waving .

-

The maids put our luggage in the car . Then we left to go to the airport .

✂ [Skipping parts in the airplane] ✂

"wake up Mei, we arrived ." i whispered

"huh ? oh . let's get off then ."

We got off and went inside the airport of Taipei to look for our luggage .
After searching for our luggages we went inside a taxi .

"where do we go now ?" i asked Mei .


"we could buy a house, your mom gave us lots of money ."

"Can you go to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX." Mei said to the driver .

The driver nodded and drove us to XXXXXXXX and we got there .

My mouth dropped open . "oh my gawd ? is that the house we're staying in ?" I said amazed .

"yeah, wow gui, you act like you haven't seen a house like this before, your house is more bigger than this ."

"yeah yeah let's go ." i said dragging her inside the house .

"oh yeah, i heard that Fahrenheit and S.H.E has a press conference next week, wanna come ?"

"hell yeah ." i said . "Taiwan is so cool !" i said as i look everywhere .

-

"so where's the maids ?" i asked

"they come tomorrow ."

"oh, i'll leave you here, i want to go to that park we passed by earlier ." i said

"ok, make sure you don't get lost ." she said .

"i wont, ok i'll go . bye" i said as i give her a hug and left the house and went to the park across from our house .

When i reached the park i saw people with cameras on their hands . hm, i wonder whats going on . I went there to see that those people with cameras on their hands are paparazzi's . But who were they taking a picture of ?

I saw this guy with a hat and sunglasses, he's trying to get away from those paparazzi's . maybe, i should help him out .


I walked to where the guy was and shoved all the reporters out of the way and escape .

"thanks ." he said . that voice sounds familiar ? where have i heard that voice before ?

"Your wel--" i was stunned its HIM !
he took his sunglasses and hat off to reveal his face . OH MY GAWD he is... he is....

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~


[[Chapter 3]]

ϟ he is..... he is...
"your...your Aaron YAN !" i finally said without stuttering .
"Great another fan, but she's very different from those other crazy fan girls" he thought .

I nodded a bit .

"So wanna hang out tomorrow ? because you helped me a lot, so maybe this could pay back all the trouble i brought ." Aaron offered .

"sure ." i said with a smile .

"Great, so i'll see you tomorrow ."

"yep, bye ." i said as i turn back .


i felt a tap on my shoulder and turned back .
"yes ?" i asked him .

"whats your name ?" he asked me .

"my names Gui Gui ." i said .

"hm, Gui Gui i've heard that name before . i just dont remember . why doesn't it ring a bell ?" Aaron thought .

"oh, what a cute name . so how can i contact you ?" He asked .

"here's my cell phone number . its 765-4321 ."

"oh okay, then see you tomorrow ." he said as he shut his phone and walk back to his car .


As soon as his car left i jumped out of joy ! woo ! i'm going out with Aaron Yan ! i must be dreaming . i pinched myself real hard, if im dreaming one of those dreams i had . "ouch !" OH MY GOD ! i am so not dreaming ! ahhhh ! i'm gonna die ! I've got to tell Mei Mei about this ! hahaha .

i walked back to the house skipping oh-so happily .

"MEI MEI !" i yelled loudly .

"what ? what happened ?" Mei said in a concerned voice .

"ohmygawd ! guess what happened ?" i said really excited to tell her the GOOD NEWS !

"what is it ?"

"I met AARON YAN YA LUN today and HE ASKED ME OUT !" i said as i squeal .

"you what ?!" Mei said surprised .

"i met aaron yan and he asked me out !" i said out LOUD .

"hahaha, your joking right ?" mei said not believing what i said .

"haha, its true ! ohmygod ! what should i wear for our date ?!" i said .

"DATE ?" mei said .


"well, not a date, he doesn't even know me . its just his thanking me for saving him today ."

"why what really happened ?"

"well, i was walking to the park when i saw there were tons of paparazzi's there . i went to check out who it was, at first i didn't know it was aaron until he took of his hat and sunglasses . and then there he asked me out !!!!!!!!!" i explained .

"damnit, i should've come with you to the park ." Mei said disappointed .

"its okay bestie . help me look for an outfit to wear tomorrow ." i said as i keep grinning .

"you know, you've got to stop smiling your looking like an idiot ." mei said .

"hey !" i said as i pouted . "i just can't stop smiling . i'm going out with aaron tomorrow !" i said AGAIN as i smile .

Mei Mei just shook her head and sighed .

"i wish i can meet Hebe and Aaron together ." Gui Gui thought as she imagined .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~

[[Chapter 4]]

☀ Next Morning

I woke up and stretched my arms and yawn . "Morning Aaron & Hebe." i whispered and smile, As i look at their big poster on my bedroom wall .

"i need to go shopping today . Since i didn't have anything to wear for my 'date' with Aaron ." i thought

I got up and did my daily routines . After getting ready, i went downstairs to eat my breakfast the maid prepared for me .

As i walk down the stairs i could already smell the scent of the food . i went to the table and saw Mei Mei already eating .

"morning Mei !"

"oh hey Gui your awake ." Mei said

"yup ." i said as i give a big smile

"hm, i see your still smiling a lot ."

"haha, i'm so excited ! i couldn't sleep at all last-night ."

"that explains your eye bag ." she said and chuckles

I sat down and ate my breakfast . YUMMY ! ;)

"oh yeah, im going shopping today !"

"can i come ?" Mei said

"of course ! you can help me pick an outfit !" i said happily .

Mei Mei nodded and went back to eating her breakfast . After we finished eating we drove to the mall .

"what car should we take ?"i asked Mei, there were 30 different cars in our garage .

"eh, just take that one ." Mei pointed to the light blue sports car .


We took the car keys and i drove to Taipei Mega-Mall .
"We're here !" i said as i parked the car to the parking lot .

"let's go !"
We went entered the mall and went inside "Papaya" I found this cute dress, it was colored purple .

I showed Mei Mei this dress she said it looked cute and suits me, so i went to the dressing room and changed into the dress . When i looked at the mirror . Woah ! this dress is revealing too much skin ! I went out the dressing room to show Mei Mei if it looks good on me .

"So ?" I asked, "do i look ugly on it ?" i continued

"no-no . OMG, Gui . i don't know you ." what she said shocked me .

"what do you mean ?" i asked confused and shocked .

"you look so beautiful Gui Gui ."

"really ?" i asked


"yeah, and im telling the truth . Aaron's gonna fall in love with you when he see's you like this !" said Mei

"no, BeBu forever <3">

Mei shook her head un-believingly . "you know how many girls would want to die just to go on a date with Aaron ."

"whatever ." i said

"come on, stop saying BeBu, i think you guys are destined to be together, i mean you going to a park and Aaron was also there . Same time, same place . i don't think its a coincidence . And now you two are going on a 'date' ." Mei explained

"yeah right ." i said, she must be crazy .

"you never know ."

"psh, Uh-huh ." i replied

"you and Aaron are destined . your gonna thank me and regret saying that to me one day ." Mei Mei said

"yeah, stop all the nonsense ."

We went into the register and paid for the clothes we bought . Then we left .


❝Time: 4:00 P.M.❞

I heard my phone ring . I dig for my phone, inside my purse. There i found it . i checked who the caller was, but it said "Unknown number" . hm, who might be calling me ?


*Ring*Ring~

"wei ?"

"hello ."

"Who's this ?" i asked

"Aaron Yan ." he answered

"oh hey, what's u-up ?" i said nervously .

"oh nothing, just reminding you that i'll pick you up at 6:00 ."

"okay ."

"yeah, well see yah later, bye ." Aaron ended the phone call .

-

Mei Mei was there looking at me suspiciously . "uh, yes ?"

"who was that ?" said Mei Mei

"Aaron ." i replied .

"Ahhh ! Aaron Yan called you !" Mei Mei said as he yelled .

"Shhh, people are looking ."

Mei Mei looks around and attention was on her . She felt embarrassed .

"heh, let's go ." said Mei .

We drove back home . I started thinking what would happen in my 'date' with Aaron . There's 3 more hours . I felt nervous .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~


[[Chapter 5]]

❝Time: 4:30❞


"Earth to Gui Gui ." Mei Mei called my name but i was still busy thinking .

"GUI GUI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mei Mei yelled into my ear .

"what the hell ? what's wrong with you ?"

"duh, we were about to hit the road sign . you weren't paying attention to your driving . God, i don't want to die yet . im too young !" Mei Mei said

"oops, why didn't you just call my name instead of screaming into my ear ." I said rubbing my ear .

"i'm sorry, and FYI i did call you, but you were too busy day dreaming about your Aaron ." Mei Mei smirks .

i just rolled my eyes at her .

"hm, so what time is Aaron picking you up ?" asked Mei

"6:00 ."

Mei Mei looked at her watch, "you have 2 hours and 30 more minutes left ."

"i know ." i replied


"i'll help you get ready ." Mei Mei said as she smirks .

"what are you planning ?" I said sounding worried .

"nothing, you'll see . bwahahha" Mei Mei laughing evilly .

Her laugh maid me shiver .

"Are you cold ?" she asked me .

"No, your laugh makes me shiver !"

❝Home❞

"We're home !" i said as i throw the car keys to the table .

"Hi Miss Gui Gui and Miss Mei Mei ." one of the maids said .

We smiled at her and headed upstairs to my room .

Mei Mei opened up the bag, where the dress i bought was at .

"Here, wear it . and I'll BRB . (Be right back)

I nodded and walked in the bathroom to get change .

I heard the door close, Mei Mei was back, I got out the bathroom and saw her holding tons of make up on her hand .

"OMG, what's up with all the make up ?" i said looking at them .

"for you to wear ." she said as she smirks .

"No ! don't tell me ! NO ! i hate make-up !" i said running away from her .

"you can't run away from me ." she sat me down on the chair and tied me up .

"Mei Mei this is a crime your doing, un-tie me now !" i yelled .

"after i finish applying make up ."

"Ugh ! fine !" i finally agreed .

She started putting eye liner on my eye and mascara, blush, lip gloss, etc, . Ugh, its itchy !
freakin' annoying make-up !


"yes, im done !" Mei Mei cheered .

i looked at myself on the mirror . "Ohmygawd, is that me, the person in the mirror is a definite stranger .

"is-- is --is that me ?" i asked in shock .

"yeah, its your reflection ." Mei Mei pointed out .

all i could do was stare at myself, completely stunned .

"Omg ! Gui, you look so pretty !" Mei Mei said

"thanks ."

"Aaron is so gonna fall for you ."

"there you go again ." i said rolling my eyes .

I looked at the clock it was already 5:50 . 10 more minutes and he'll be here . I'm so nervous . my palms started to sweat .


"Gui, your purse !" Mei Mei yelled as she tossed my purse to me .

"thanks ."

"no prob bestie ." said Mei and smiled .


❝One minute later❞

ϟ Ding♒Dong♒Ding♒Dong ϟ

The Butler was about to open the door but Mei Mei ran as fast as she can and tried to stop the Butler .

Butler looks at Mei Mei weirdly .

"heh, i got it ." Mei Mei said as she opens the door .

There outside stood a very handsome, hott Guy .

Mei Mei smiles at him sweetly, "yes ?"

"I'm looking for Gui Gui ." Aaron said politely .

"oh come in ." Mei Mei said noticing he was still outside .

Aaron came in and sat down the couch .


∞Whispers∞
Maids: look isn't that Aaron Yan ?

Maid2: yeah it is . He looks so handsome ! i wished i
could've married a guy as handsome as him .

Maid3: stop your dreaming he is mine .

Maid4: oh please, you guys are OLD, stop thinking stuffs like that .

Then all the maids went back to work .

"Gui Gui come down here !" Mei Mei yelled and smiled back at Aaron .

Then finally after waiting, Gui Gui went down the stairs . She looked like a princess going down the stairs, walking slowly .

Aaron's eyes were glued onto Gui Gui, she looked wayyyyy too beautiful . Although he had feelings for Hebe, he had to admit that Gui Gui was way more beautiful than Hebe .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 6]]

Even though Aaron thought Gui Gui was wayyy more beautiful than Hebe, doesn't mean she's in love with Gui Gui . It was just an admiration thing with Gui Gui .

Mei Mei who was there, noticed how Aaron looked at Gui Gui . "hm, i smell something Fishy ." Mei Mei thought .

Finally Gui Gui reached where the two were at .

I smiled at Aaron, "Hi ." As i look at the floor .

"ready ?" He asked me .

"Yeah ."


"Now, you kids have fun now ." Mei Mei said .

We both nodded and left . Then we stood in front of the car, I was about to open the door but Aaron opened it for me instead .

"thanks ."

He smiled to me . Woah, his smile made me melt .

Aaron started driving, but i didn't know where we were going to .

"Where are we going ?" i asked curious .

"Restaurant ."

"oh,"

After that it was silent .


Soon we arrived the restaurant . Wow, were at the Restaurant where the famous people would go to ! cool !

"Isn't this the restaurant where the famous peoples would go to ?"

"yeah . come on ." he said and took a hold of my hand .

"WAHHHH ! his hand is so soft ! omygod !" Gui Gui thought .

A lady came to us, "Welcome, did you guys made any reservations ?"

"yeah, its under Aaron Yan ."

"oh i see it . follow me to your table please ." The lady said as she lead us to our table .

The table had petals on the table everywhere and had a candle lit in the middle of the table .

Aaron pulled out a seat for Gui Gui to sit on . Gui Gui smiled to him . And he smiled back .

Then they ordered . And ate . Chatting about different topics .

"So .." said Aaron .

"hmm ?"


"erm, so whats your favorite song ?"

"Because of you ." i replied

"i haven't heard that song before . who sang it/wrote it ?"

"oh well, my Ex-boyfriend and I wrote the song ." I said as tears were about to fall any second .

"can you sing a few lines of the song ?" he asked

No ! i hate that song so much ! it reminds me of him . why did we ever write that song . i hate him ! but no matter how much i say those words, it feels like its wrong . i dont know . i cant possibly still have feelings for him .
But im stronger now, i dont need him .

"sure ." i said fighting back my tears .

Aaron nodded and i started to sing the song i used to love so much, but now it changed . I hated it ...

-

♫ ♬ Because of You ♫ ♬

From my hugs is there sadness that you feel ?
Is your feelings can't be understood
And when I'm in your thoughts

Do you see another different happiness ?
I'm just here
Waiting for my feelings to be noticed
That is only for you
Hooh.

Because you're the only one that my heart's screams
You're the only one in my mind
My only desire is for you to know,
That you're my only dream in life

My love for you is what I'll give
My only desire is for you to know
That I love you

In my arms do you feel pain ?
Is your feelings being hurt.
And when I'm the one you dream of,
that us two are happy in each others arms .

-

While i was singing the song, tears were falling down my cheeks in every line i was singing . But i kept singing . I can never forget how he had hurt me . I thought he was the one for me, but that was a big mistake .

"I'm sorry ."

"it's okay ." i said, trying my best to smile, but i failed .

"wanna talk about it ? you seem like you have a lot bottled inside of you ." Aaron said .

Should i tell Aaron, about him . Hm, he seems like a good guy that i can trust . "okay ."

"Well it started when i met this guy . My friend introduced us . Then we got closer . We became best friends . Then one day, he told me he had feelings for me . At first i didn't know how to answer him . But then i realized i had feelings for him too . Then we started dating . Even though he was a player, he promised me that he'd change for me . So i trusted him . But then one day i called him and asked him if he wants to come with me to the mall to buy something . Actually, i was planning to give him a gift that day, because it was our anniversary . He didn't mention anything about it, so i thought he had a surprise for me, Just like how i had a surprise for him . But when i went to his house, i saw him outside ....." I paused . I didn't want to continue .

Aaron looked eager to hear about it . "and ?"


He noticed my eyes were getting watery again . "oh im sorry, its okay if you don't continue ."

"No, i'll continue, i need to get over him ." I said and continued .

"I saw him outside and he was-- he was, kissing another girl . He told me he would change and that he loved me . But all of those were all lies . The day after that i broke up with him . And he just said, "okay ." and then he left ." I said as my tears were running down my cheeks uncontrollably .

"Gui Gui, he doesn't deserve you, he's not worth it ." He smiled .

"thanks ." i said as i wipe my tears away .

"what about you, do you have a story ?" After i asked that question his smile turned into a frown .

"Should i tell her ? She's not like those other crazy fans, she wasn't all over me, and i have a feeling that i could trust her ." Aaron thought .

He nodded .


"It all started when i met this girl Rainie Yang . She was poor, but she was beautiful . The first time i saw her, i knew that she was the one for me . So we started to date . I loved her so much, even if it meant for me to risk everything, even my life .. My parents told me that Rainie only loved me because of my money . But i defended her, and said that she loves me for me . My dad even kicked me out of the house . I did all of this because i loved her . She meant everything to me . But then one day i noticed that all Rainie does was to ask me for money and buy her things . So i just agree to everything she wants to buy ...." He stopped and sighed and continued .

"One day i had no more money because Rainie spent all of it . She told me that she didn't love me anymore . And i knew the reason, it was because i didn't have anymore money . I told her why was she leaving me . I gave her everything, i even left my family just because of her, i risked everything just for her . But then she told me, she didn't love me at all, she just loved me because of my money . Why is it when it comes to money, people would be selfish . they only think about money . How could she, i don't even know why i ever fell for such a person ." said Aaron .


He didn't even cry one bit, all i could sense was anger and hatred in every words he spoke . I can't believe there's such a person that would hurt a person just for money . That girl must be heartless ....

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 7]]

"Are you done ?" Asked Aaron

"yeah ."

We got up from our seats and was about to walk out, when 'someone' caught my eye . I stopped dead in my tracks . I looked at 'him'

Aaron noticed that i stopped, "whats wrong Gui ?"

He looked where my eyes were at, and saw a familiar person .

Both of the people sitting in the table felt that there were someone watching them, so they looked and saw Aaron and Gui Gui watching them .

"Gui Gui ?!" The 'guy' said .

"Ao Quan ?!"

"Aaron ?!" The 'girl' said .

"Rainie ?!"


There was silence for a while .

"I can't believe your still the same ." Gui Gui said as she shift her gaze onto Rainie, as she gave an awful look to her . (Once again ! im sorry remember its only fiction, its for the story)

"why are you looking at me like that ?" Rainie said .

"nothing . Just heard interesting things about you . that's all ." Gui Gui said as she smile, more like a smirk .

"oh, like what ?"

"how you loved Aaron for his money ." Gui Gui said in front of her face .

"Bitch, don't talk to me like that ?!" Rainie said frustrated .

"I can talk however i want to !" I fought back .


"You ! Stupid Ghost !" Rainie said as she was about to slap me but Aaron and Ao Quan stopped her .

Rainie looked at Aaron, "why are you helping that Stupid Ghost for ?"

"because she's my friend ."

"oh, so she's not your girlfriend . that means i have a chance ." As a smile formed onto Rainie's face .

"She's not, but right now im telling you, you dont have any chance ."

"Why ?"

"Don't you remember how you hurt me ?! You made me believe you loved me ! But in the end all you loved was my money . not me ! i sacrificed my family just to be with you ! and that's what i get, just for loving you !" Aaron said as tears started falling .


"I'm Sorry .. I realize i love you ."

"'I'm sorry', is that all you can say !? i gave you everything ! and all i get is a sorry ?!? you've caused me so much pain and now you dare to say, you love me ?! I'm sorry but i've moved on . I don't love you anymore ." said Aaron .

"I hope you can forgive me Aaron, I regret everything i did to you, i never wanted to hurt you, its just that, i love money too much, i don't know . I hope i can change myself . But i just can't ." Rainie said as she ran out of the Restaurant .

I felt every word Rainie was saying . I can tell she was telling the truth . I could see it in her eyes . Her eyes shining with tears showed how she truly felt . With every word coming out from her mouth .

"I think she was telling the truth ." Gui Gui told Aaron .

"I don't know, i trusted her and loved her so much, but i don't know if i could ever trust her again ."

"You know, people change . I could even feel every word coming from her mouth, it felt like it was how she truly felt ."

Aaron didn't answer her and looked at Ao Quan, who was next to them . Still there, watching them .

"Uh, what are you doing here ? aren't you suppose to go after her ?" Aaron said looking at Ao Quan .

"Nah, I don't know her . I just met her today ."

"oh ."

"So what are you doing here ? I thought you were still in America ?" said Gui Gui not looking right at him .

"Yeah, but I moved here and I came here for someone ."

"A girl right ?"

"Yeah ." He answered . As he looked at her, she looked so much different from when they were still together a year ago . She was more beautiful than before and more maturer .

"Ah, still same old Ao Quan ."

"No, I change since the day you left me, I've been lonely, and i started to miss your presence . Just then i realized i love you and i regret doing 'that' to you ."

"So you went here for me ?"


"Yeah, i asked your friends and they said you moved here . So i moved here to get you back ."

"You think its that easy to get me back ?"

"But i love you my Ghost ..." Ao Quan tried to hold my hand but i slapped his hand away .

"don't call me that ever ! I hate you ! why do you have to come back here and interfere my life !" I said as tears running down my cheeks uncontrollably .

"Gui, please give me another chance !"


"No ! after what you've done to me !? you think its that easy ?! huh !?" I yelled .

"I LOVE YOU WU YING JIE !" Ao Quan yelled and people in the restaurant puts their attention to them .

"then prove it ." said Gui Gui then ran away .

"I'll prove it to you that i love you for REAL this time ." Ao Quan thought .

Aaron witnessed everything that happened as he saw Gui Gui ran away . He chased after her .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 8]]


"Gui Gui !!!" Aaron yelled looking for where she ran off to .

"Gui Gui~ Where are you !" said Aaron with a worried face .

Then he heard cries .

Aaron looks where the cries were coming from . And he found Gui Gui sitting in a bench with her face buried on her knees crying .

"Gui, you alright ?"

Aaron received no reply .


"come here ." Aaron said to her . And hugged Gui Gui, comforting her .

"its okay ." he whispered .

What they didn't know that they were still in public . People gather around to see Aaron Yan hugging a girl . People around were whispering and talking about the girl who Aaron was hugging . Some took a picture of them .

Suddenly, Aaron heard noises around them . He took a look, and saw people around them .

"Shit ! let's go Gui !" Aaron lead Gui Gui out of the crowd of people and went back to the car .

Aaron heaved a sigh . "we finally got out ."

Aaron turns to Gui Gui, To see her still crying . He comes closer to her and wipes her tears with his thumb .

"Stop crying already, you don't look cute anymore ." Aaron teased .

Gui Gui slowly lifts her head up to face Aaron . Her eyes were red and swollen from crying . She had a frown on her face .

"Come on Smile !"


☆ Gui Gui P.O.V ☆


I didn't reply back . I just sat there looking at his beautiful shiny eyes .

"Smile or i'll tickle you ." said Aaron .

I still sat there looking at his eyes . His smile, so charming . I feel like i'm gonna melt any second .

"I see . you want me to tickle you ."

With that Aaron started tickling me . "ahahha .... Aaron ... stop .. please ....hahahah"

"not until you smile ."

I tried my best to smile while i was laughing .

Aaron stopped tickling me . "See . You look more cuter smiling ."

My stomach was hurting when he tickled me . So i decided to tickle him back . For tickling me a while ago .

I went closer to him and started to tickle him . But no laughter came from Aaron .

"It isn't gonna work on me, I'm not ticklish ."

"Ugh ! you suck !"

Aaron started the car . In the car we talked about many things . We kept laughing and smiling to each other on the way back .

He drove me back home and then left . We decided to hang out and if ever he was free .

-

I opened the door and banged it real hard .
*BANG

"Miss Gui Gui, please be careful ." One of the maids said .

Then Mei Mei popped out of no where .

"Get used to it, she always do that, when something good happened ." Mei Mei told the Maid .

"Woah ! Mei, don't pop out like that . you almost gave me a heart attack ."

"ok ok . Come on tell me everything that happened today ."

We sat on the couch and i told her everything that happened today . Even Ao Quan and Aaron's Ex- Gf Rainie Yang .


"OMG ! *gasps* Aaron is so sweet !" Mei Mei said .

"yeah ." I yawned . "im tired, i'll go to bed first ."

"alright . Good-night !"

"Good-night !"

"Oh wait Gui, are you sure you're okay ?" Mei Mei asked worried .

"yeah, im okay . no need to worry, Mei ." I hugged her and went to my room .

I stepped in my room and closed the door behind me .

I yawned . "what a Long Day !" i said as i throw my arms to the air and fall back to my bed .

Then i went to take a shower, change into my PJ's, brushed my teeth . and went to sleep .

"Too many events happened in one day !" I said with a small smile on my face .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 9]]


❝Morning❞


I opened my eyes as the sun was shining on my face so brightly . I went downstairs to see Mei Mei with a grin on her face .

"What happened to you ?" I asked staring at the huge grin on her face .

"OhMyGod ! Gui Gui~" She said running to hug me .

"Whoa ! what's up with you ?" I said as i was taking a sip of my coffee .

"Look !" Mei Mei said as she ran to get the newspaper from the table and ran back to me .

"What ?" I said looking at the newspaper she was holding .

"Read it !" said Mei Mei as she hand the newspaper to me .

"Why do you wan--" My eyes got wide . I dropped the coffee i was holding .


*Cling*

The cup was broken into pieces . My mouth and eyes hang wide open .

The maids heard the loud noise and went to see if we were alright .

"Miss Gui Gui ! are you okay ?" The maids asked .

No response .

They went to see what i was doing . and All of them were surprised of what they saw .

"Miss Gui Gui, don't tell me your the girl ?!" One of the maids said .

"I a-a-am, that girl ." i replied .

The Maids *gasped* . Then they got back to their works .

"Gui Gui ! you are so lucky !" Mei Mei said with squeaky voice .

"No, I'm not ! is Aaron in trouble then ?" I asked .

"Probably, they'll ask who the girl is and rumors ." Mei Mei said .

"Oh my gosh ! this is all my fault !"

"No, it's not your fault . so don't blame it all to yourself ." Mei Mei comforted .

"I wonder what Aaron is doing ." I thought .


❝Aaron's side ! (:❞

✖Aaron's P.O.V✖


I woke up hearing the door bell . Being pressed many times .

"Butler Francis, can you get the door !" I yelled .

Oh yeah, i forgot the butlers and maids have day-off today .

"Urgh ! who's here so early !" I groaned as i went downstairs to open the door .

I saw Jiro, Calvin, and Chun standing outside of my house with a 'your dead' look on their faces .

"What do you guys want !" I said irritated .

"You told us, you didn't have a girlfriend ." Jiro said .

"What are you guys talking about ?" I said as my eyes were about to close .

Suddenly Chun flicked me in my forehead .

"Ouch ! what was that for ?"

"Here !" Calvin threw me the newspaper .

I caught it . "what ? I don't feel like reading the newspaper ." I said, about to go upstairs .

But the three guys stopped me .

"Urgh ! why are you guys bothering me this early !" I yelled at them .

"Check the newspaper !" the three yelled back .

"Why do you guys want me to read the newspaper so badly ?"

"Just go and read it ! So everyone would be happy !" Chun said holding his stomach .

"Gosh i didn't even get to eat breakfast . Just to come here and tell you ." Chun continued .

"tell me what ?" With a confused look on my face .


"Would you just read the newspaper !" Jiro threw it to my face .

I unfolded the newspaper to see what they were talking about, as i was opening it . I saw myself hugging a girl, but the girl's face wasn't seen in the picture . It was only my face . Good thing, Gui Gui's face wasn't captured in the photo . But Gui Gui's necklace caught my eye . Her necklace, its like i've seen it before .. But i just couldn't remember where ?

"So who's the girl ?" The 3 looked at me with eyebrows tilted .

"none of your business ." I walked away .

"Not so fast ." Jiro blocked my way .

"your not getting away so easily ." Calvin said with a smirk .

"Yeah, I sacrificed my food just for you ." Chun said and also blocked my way .

"You guys make it sound like your gonna do something bad to me ." I said with a laugh .

The three guys looking at me with evil faces . "We will if you don't tell us ."

"And we'll tell Hebe that you like her ." Jiro added .


The three smiled confident that they will win .

"Ugh, fine you guys win . I'll call her and tell her to meet us ." I said with a sigh .

"Where ?" Calvin asked .

"How about we go to a restaurant ? My stomach is already talking ." Chun said .

"pig ." Jiro said under his breath .

"hey i heard that ! and I can't help it if my stomach is hungry ." Chun said .

The rest of the guys laughed at Chun .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

[[Chapter 10]]


✖Hebe's P.O.V✖


I was reading the newspapers this morning . And i couldn't believe what i was seeing . Aaron ?! how could he ?! I will confess my feelings to Aaron tomorrow . Then that girl, would never have any chance . Nobody dares to compete with Hebe Tian . *smirks* You'll never win .

Whoever you are, you will pay . And when i meet you i'll make sure your life will be like a living in hell . And you'll wish, that you were never born .
You think you can steal Aaron away from me ? Impossible . He'll be mine ! You better watch out ! *laughs evilly*


I called Aaron, to see what he was doing .

*Ring*Ring~

"Hello ?"

"hey Aaron ! what are you doing ?"

"nothing, just with the guys . We're about to go to the restaurant ."

"really ?! can i come ?"

"sorry you can't come ."

"why not ?"

"because .."

"what ? you don't want to see me ?"

"No, no its not that, its ..."

"come on pleaseeee !"

"sure .." he said with a sigh .

"yay ! thank you Aaron ~!"

"yep . We'll come and pick you up ."

"ok .. bye ."

-

☾Gui Gui's Side☽

I heard my phone ringing .

"hello ?"

"hey Gui ! wanna come to dinner with us ?"

"us ..?"

"yeah, Jiro, Calvin, Chun, and Hebe ."

"really ?!!? okay okay . can Mei Mei come too ?"

"sure .."

"okay thanks, see yah !"

"yup bye !"

-

☾Aaron's side☽

"okay, come on guys . lets go pick them up !" Aaron said as
he walks out to the door .

The three guys follows him . And went to the car .

"So where are we going ?" Chun

"to Hebe's house ."

"how come, we're going to Hebe's house ?" Jiro asked

"Yeah, i thought we were going to pick up the girl & her friend ?" Calvin added .

"Yeah we are . but Hebe called me, and she wanted to come ."

"oh ."


Then we reached to Hebe's house and she was already outside waiting . Then she went in the car and we drove to Gui Gui's house .

"where are we going ? i thought we were going to the restaurant ?" Hebe asked confused .

"we are, we just have to get Gui Gui and Mei Mei ."

"whose that ?" Hebe asked .

"we'll talk about it later ."

"ok ." Hebe stopped asking questions .

We then reached Gui Gui's house .


✖Gui Gui's P.O.V✖


I heard the doorbell and the Butler went to open the door . "It must be them ." I went to the door . And I saw Fahrenheit and Hebe . Ohmygod ! Hebe looks more pretty in person ! Gah, and so are the guys, they are hott !

Then i noticed Mei Mei beside me .

"Come in guys ." Mei Mei said .

They all came in and sat down on the couch .

"Hi, I'm Gui Gui !" i said as i smile and shake hands with them .

"And im Mei Mei !"

They all smiled and also introduced their selves even though we knew them already .

"I like your outfit !" Hebe said to me .

"Thanks ." I said kinda shy . Hebe is so nice ! i bet we'll get along well .

Mei Mei kept staring at Hebe suspiciously . She can sense that Hebe is up to no good . But she shook all those thoughts away, she thought, she was thinking too much .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 11]]


"Guys, can we go ? I'm really really hungry !" Chun said .

"Fine Fine, NAGGY PIG ." Jiro said emphasizing the words 'naggy pig'

"Hey !" Chun said as he pout .

"Aw, Chunnie looks so cute when he pouts !" Calvin teased .

Chun gives a glare to Calvin .

"uh, i think we should go !" Calvin looked scared .

Then they left the Wu's mansion and went to Golden Restaurant .

They sat on a big round table . Gui Gui sat between Hebe and Mei Mei . Beside Hebe was Calvin, then Chun, Jiro, and Aaron beside Mei Mei .

Then they ordered for food . A lady went to their table and gave them a piece of paper where the food lists are there .
Then the food arrived and they start to dig in .
Laughter and joy filled the room . Until ...

Gui Gui: I need to use the bathroom .

Hebe: I'll come with you . (smiles) "Now you're doomed !" Hebe laughed in her thoughts .
(A/N: guys, please don't comment me and say rude things . I mean its just a story and i don't think Hebe is evil at all . It's just for the story && i have NOTHING against her .)

Gui Gui and Hebe walked together to the bathroom .

Mei Mei: "I have a bad feeling about this .."

The guys carried on chatting while Mei Mei sits there thinking if she should go check at them . She kept looking back and forth . Aaron noticed Mei Mei looking worried and anxious .

Aaron: (taps Mei on shoulder) you alright ?


Mei Mei: (jumped up) huh ?!

Jiro: what's wrong ?

Mei Mei: huh ? oh- oh nothing .. (looks away)

◕Meanwhile in the Bathroom◕

Gui Gui: eh, i need to use the toilet .

Hebe: okay, i'll wait for you . (smiles)

Gui Gui went in and closed the door . Hebe took out the bucket she saw when they entered the bathroom . She turned the water on and filled the bucket with water . Then a girl entered the bathroom .

Hebe: hey can you pour this bucket of water to the girl over there .(pointed to where Gui Gui was at)

Girl: No .


Hebe: I'll give $1000 . (hands her the money)

Girl: sure . (took the money)

Hebe: okay, then . i'll leave it to you .

Girl: okay .. (gets the bucket of water from the sink)

Hebe: (leaves) this is what you get . You don't know who you are messing with . Dumb Ghost . (smirks)

Mei Mei: (saw Hebe walking out the bathroom) Hebe, where's Gui Gui ?

Hebe: Oh, she's putting make up on . (trying not to look obvious)

Mei Mei: oh .


"Gui Gui doesn't like putting make up .. She hates make up . why would she put make up on ? & why's Gui Gui taking so long !" Mei Mei thought .

Mei Mei kept moving and moving . She felt uncomfortable and felt that something bad's going to happen .


-In the bathroom◕

Gui Gui went out and when she walked out she saw a girl holding a big bucket of water . The girl splashed the water on her .

Then after the girl splashed the water on her, she ran out off the bathroom .

Gui Gui was shivering . The water that was poured on her, was freezing cold . She was so cold that she couldn't even take a step . She remained in the same spot, shivering and sobbing .

Mei Mei heard sobbing noises . It was coming from the bathroom . Mei Mei started to worry .

Mei Mei: uhm, i think i should check on Gui Gui .


Mei Mei didn't wait for their response . She just left . She was so worried . She banged the door .

There she saw Gui Gui sitting down on the floor, wet, cold,
weeping ..


Mei Mei rushed to where Gui Gui was at . She hugged her tightly . She didn't care if she was wet, all that matters is that she had found her best friend .

Mei Mei: who did this to you ?! tell me and i'll go kick their butts !

Gui Gui: Mei Mei .. (trying to stand up but failed)

Mei Mei: (helps her up) are you okay ?

Gui Gui: (nods) yeah .


Gui Gui and Mei Mei walked out of the bathroom .

When they walked out, all of them looked at Gui Gui . They rushed to her ..

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

[[Chapter 12]]

[Gui Gui P.O.V]

"are you okay ?" everyone asked anticipating for an answer .

"yeah, it's nothing . I just got wet, nothing to worry about ." I said as i sneezed .

"i think i'll get her home first ." Aaron said telling the guys .

"uh, ok ." Gui Gui and Aaron left .

Leaving Hebe in the corner mad . Indeed her plan worked but Aaron was going to drive Gui Gui home . and NOT HER !


Jiro whispers to Chun and Calvin, "yo guys, what's up with Aaron ? his normally cold to girls he just meets ? Why is he treating her like this ?"

"I know, OMG ! are you thinking what i'm thinking ?!" Calvin said .

"omg ! Aaron cannot !" Jiro said .

"what the heck are you guys talking about ?" Chun said as he munch on his food .

Jiro and Calvin rolls their eyes and sigh . "none of your business ! just keep eating !"

"hey !" Chun said as a waiter with more trays of food come to their table and set them down .
As Chun stared at it, his eyes sparkled .

"YAY ! more food :D !" Chun cheered .

"you are such a pig Chun, i don't know even know why you have more fans than me ." Calvin said .

"that's because im handsome !" Chun said as he put more food in his mouth .

"yeah whatever ."

.

"ok lets get back to what were talking about ."

"I can't believe it !"

"i know me too ! he just met her for only 2 days !"

"yeah, but i don't know . But that Gui Gui girl seems different ." Jiro whispers .

"what do you mean by that ?"

"Well she seems like a person you can trust, she wasn't all over us and plus she's kinda cute !"

"me too, and you know what Hebe is kinda different today too ."

"what do you mean ? what's wrong with Hebe ?"

"I don't know, i have a feeling that Hebe was the one who poured water on her ."

Chun burped and interrupted their conversation .
"what are you guys talking about ?"


"none of your business ." they both said and got back to where they were at . Chun eavesdrop on them .

"I don't know about that, but one time when we were in the car i noticed that Hebe looks at Gui Gui like she's her enemy . I don't know but i can sense something that's not good ."

"Ooh ! how can you guys talk bad about Hebe ?" Chun said disbelieving .

"hey don't eavesdrop on people's conversations !" as both shot a glare at him .

"and plus we're not talking bad about Hebe, we just said 'We think', means not actually a fact, just an opinion ." Calvin said .

"WoW ! Cal, since when did you become so smart ?!" Chun asked .

"Duh, i've been smart since i was born !" Calvin smirked .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

[[Chapter 13]]

♡Gui Gui & Aaron's side♡


[Gui Gui's P.O.V]

His arms were around me, supporting me .
So i won't fall .
I don't know but i wanted time to stop .
I just loved the feeling .
I just met him 2 days ago .
But it seemed like i've known him for years .
He opened the door for me and helped me to be seated on the passenger seat .
He noticed me, shivering .


He gave me his jacket .
His jacket smelled like him .
His jacket wrapped around me, it felt like he was hugging me .
The feeling was comfortable .
I slowly drifted to sleep .
A smile formed on my face .
I don't know why i'm still smiling even though i felt sick and cold .
But this jacket that smelled like him made me happy .
While i was sleeping comfortably, i had the same dream 'again' .


[Dream:]

little girl: -crying- Daddy ! Why did you leave me ?
I thought you said you, mommy, and I will always be together ? You promised me !!!!

Why did you leave us ?
I don't want the money you gave us !
I want you daddy !

little boy: -runs up to the little girl- Why are you crying ?

little girl: my daddy left us .

little boy: Don't worry, he'll be back . -runs up to hug her-

little girl: No, he wont . He's dead . My daddy's never coming back !!!! -cries more- and he gave me this necklace before he left us .


little boy: -looks at it- I'm sorry .. hold on, wait for me here . -goes to the ice-cream store to buy her an ice-cream-

little girl: where'd you go ?

little boy: here -hands her an ice-cream- smile .

little girl: -smiles- thank you . -stops crying-

The little boy looks at her as she licks her ice-cream .
He smiles at her, he finds her cute .

little boy: i have to go now .. i hope i meet you again . -hugs her and goes to find his mommy-

The little girl starts to cry again .
Why did he leave ?
Why's everyone leaving me ?
Am I ever going to see him again ?
The little girl cried again .

[End Of Dream]


[Aaron P.O.V]

I looked at her while focusing on driving .
She looks so cute .
I've only met her for 2 days but i have this feeling that i can trust her and that she's different .
I watched her and still focusing on driving .
Tears were flowing down her cheeks .
Maybe, she had a bad dream .
We then reached her house .
She was still sleeping .
I didn't want to wake her up so i carried her there .
I saw Mei Mei opening the door .

"Woah ! how'd you get here so fast ?!"

"Oh, Jiro drove me home and i see ...." Mei Mei grinned .

"Don't misunderstood ."

"haha, alright ."


"so, where's her room ?"

"2nd floor and her door has a banner "Ghost" in it ."

"okay thanks ."

I went to the steps .
Then finally, i reached her room .
I opened the door .
WOW, she has a poster of me and Hebe on her wall .
Her room looks a lot similar to mine .
I called the maid and told them to change Gui Gui .
Her clothes were still wet and i won't let her sleep with wet clothes .
After she was changed .
I placed her down the bed .
I put my jacket next to Gui Gui's bed .
Then, I noticed her necklace again .
I saw this necklace before .
But i don't remember where i've seen it .
I have such a bad memory !!
Arghh !


[Aaron's house]

I went inside my room .
I couldn't sleep .
That necklace was bothering me .
I know i've seen it somewhere before !
DAMN !!! where have i seen it !
Ugh ! it's driving me crazy !
I always know the answer for things but now i'm brain dead !
Slowly, my eyelids closed .
I began to fall asleep .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 14]]


[Aaron's P.O.V]

I was sleeping so peacefully until my phone rang and disturbed me ..

Ugh ! who the hell would call me and disturb my beauty sleep !

I flipped my phone open not bothering to look who the caller was, "What ?!" I said annoyed .

"Is that how you treat your best friend ?"

"ugh, what do you want ?!"

"Woah, cool down bro !"

"ugh just tell me what you want ?!"

"well, you have to go on a press conference today at 1:00 ."

"why ?"

"to clear up the rumors and bring Gui Gui along ."

"ok bye !"

I flipped my phone closed .
Then got ready and did all my routines .


I drove to Gui Gui's house, i pressed the doorbell and the Butler opened it .

"Oh Mr . Aaron Yan . Hold on I'll go get Gui Gui ."

Wow, i didn't even say anything and he already knows who I'm here for .

Gui Gui came down the steps .
Her eyes still half close .
Wow, she's hott .
Her hair messy, her big shirt, shorty shorts, and her adorable face .
WOAH ! WOAH ! Aaron wait ! the one you like is Hebe NOT Gui Gui .

"what do you need ?" She said in a sleepy voice .

"oh, I'm just here to tell you that we have to attend a press conference ."

"Oh ." She rubbed her eyes, "did you say 'we' ?"

"Yeah, you're coming with me ."

"What ? Why ?"

"The rumors about us, we need to clear it up ."

"Ooh ok ."

"Yeah, well i gotta go ."

"ok bye ."

I got out of Gui Gui's house and went in my car .
Then I felt my phone vibrate . I looked at it and Hebe send me a message .


Message From Hebe:
~hey Aaron, wanna have breakfast with me ? (:

Message from Aaron:
Sure . see you ! :D


I drove to Hebe's house to have breakfast . We've been having this breakfast thing since we met .

I was about to knock on her door, suddenly the door opened .

"wow, how did you know i was already at the door ?"

"Duh, you always come at exactly 9:00 ." Hebe said with a huge smile on her face .

"Hm, so what's for Breakfast Hebs ?"

"Pancake and bacon ."

"fancy breakfast !"

"of course for my Lunnie !"

"haha ."

We ate the breakfast together .
After that we sat down the couch and watched t.v.
There was silence as we watched the t.v.

"So Lunnie ." Hebe started .

"hm ?" I looked at her .


"uhm, I have something to tell you ." She looked nervous .

"what is it Hebs ?"

"I like you .." Hebe muttered .

"what ? I didn't hear you ."

"I like you .." She said again .

The t.v. was so loud that i couldn't hear her .

"what ?" I asked again .

I turned off the t.v so i could hear her .

"never mind ." Hebe said .

"No, tell me ."

"okay ."


"So what was it ?"

"i like you ." She whispered .

I didn't know what to say .
I was speechless .
I didn't know she also liked me .
What should i tell her ?
Should i say i like her back ?

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 15]]

[Aaron P.O.V]

"Uh . Uhm .. I have to go !"

"Answer me first !" Hebe yelled .

I've never seen her so mad before .

"I can't be late for the press conference . I'll talk to you later and thanks for the breakfast !" I ran out without waiting for her answer .
Well i was telling the truth, i really had to go . It was already 12:30 and the Press conference will start on 1:00 .
So i wasn't lying to her .

But I didn't know, if i should say it back to her or say i don't like her .
I don't know, my heart was screaming Gui Gui and my brain was screaming Hebe .
I don't know if i should go with my heart or what my brain was screaming ?
Ugh, My head and my heart is going to explode .
I'm so confuse .


I drove to Gui Gui's house .

*Ding*Dong*Ding*Dong~

The door opened revealing Mei Mei .

"hi Aaron, come in !" She smiled at me .

"Where's Gui Gui ?"

"In her room looking for an outfit to wear ."

I went up the stairs and knocked on her door .

;Knock;knock``

"Who is it !?" She yelled .

"Its me, Aaron ."


She opened the door for me to come in .
I sat down at the side of her bed .

"Did you carry me last night ?"

"Yup, you fell asleep and i didn't want to wake you up ."

"Were you the one who changed my clothes ?"

"Of course not, i told the maids to do it ."

"oh thanks and here's your jacket ."

"You can keep it ."

"okay .." She set the jacket back to the bed .

"so are you done ?"

"nope, what should i wear ? This or this ?"


She showed me a long dress and other one was really short .

"Uh, that one is too long . So i guess that one ?"

"But this is too short !"

"Then find other ones ."

"But i don't like the other ones and plus i forgot to go shopping today ."

"Then you don't have any choice but to wear it ."

"Fine, be right back ." She sighed and went in the bathroom .

I looked around her room and spotted the necklace again .
I went and looked at it .
It looks so familiar .


[Flashback]

little girl: -crying- Daddy ! Why did you leave me ?
I thought you said you, mommy, and I will always be together ? You promised me !!!!

Why did you leave us ?
I don't want the money you gave us !
I want you daddy !

little Aaron: -runs up to the little girl- Why are you crying ?

little girl: my daddy left us .

little Aaron: Don't worry, he'll be back . -runs up to hug her-

little girl: No, he wont . He's dead . My daddy's never coming back !!!! -cries more- and he gave me this necklace before he left us .

little Aaron: -looks at it- I'm sorry, here give me your necklace ..

little girl: okay . -hands him the necklace-


little Aaron: -took out his picture and put it in the locket- there . -hands it back to her-

little girl: Now i have your picture and my daddy's ! -smiles-

little Aaron: hold on, wait for me here . -goes to the ice-cream store to buy her an ice-cream-

little girl: where'd you go ?

little Aaron: here -hands her an ice-cream- smile .

little girl: -smiles- thank you . -stops crying-

Little Aaron looks at her as she licks her ice-cream .
He smiles at her, he finds her cute .

little Aaron: i have to go now .. i hope i meet you again . -hugs her and goes to find his mommy-

[End of flashback]


I opened the heart locket and found my childhood picture in the right and on the left ..
Was the little girl's dad ?
Wait, don't tell me Gui Gui was the little girl ?
I heard the bathroom door open .

"Gui Gui, you're the little girl ?" I said as i hold up the locket for her to see .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~Thanks 4 sharing ur story with us

~We really appreciate it

~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤