<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1466200846453187875?origin\x3dhttp://fahrenheitfanfics.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HELLO!
Thank you for requesting @ DORKISTIC. Please support us by telling your friends and affies about DD. Replace this message with your welcome message. Have a nice day!

SITE INFO
SITE NAME:U-REQUEST
OPENED:08.02.2009
OWNER:MBWZY/AFHILANGIE
SERVICES:graphics,reviews/one-shots,link fanfics,trailer makers
CONTACT: EMAIL
BUTTON:

 U-Requesters Online

NAVIGATION

CBOX
Get your CBOX a href="http://cbox.ws">
. . Maximum width 200px

ARCHIVE
Aug 2, 2009
Aug 3, 2009
Aug 4, 2009
Aug 5, 2009
Aug 6, 2009
Aug 7, 2009
Aug 8, 2009
Aug 9, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Aug 11, 2009
Aug 12, 2009
Aug 13, 2009
Aug 14, 2009
Aug 15, 2009
Aug 16, 2009
Aug 17, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
Aug 19, 2009
Aug 20, 2009
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
Aug 24, 2009
Aug 25, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Aug 27, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 31, 2009
Sep 2, 2009
Sep 3, 2009
Sep 4, 2009
Sep 5, 2009
Sep 6, 2009
Sep 7, 2009
Sep 8, 2009
Sep 9, 2009
Sep 10, 2009
Sep 11, 2009
Sep 12, 2009
Sep 13, 2009
Sep 14, 2009
Sep 15, 2009
Sep 16, 2009
Sep 20, 2009
Sep 22, 2009
Sep 27, 2009
Sep 30, 2009
Oct 4, 2009
Oct 22, 2009
Nov 25, 2009
Nov 26, 2009
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
Dec 5, 2009
Dec 6, 2009
Dec 7, 2009
Dec 10, 2009
Dec 12, 2009
Dec 13, 2009
Dec 14, 2009
Dec 15, 2009
Dec 16, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
Dec 18, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 20, 2009
Dec 21, 2009
Dec 22, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 24, 2009
Dec 25, 2009
Dec 26, 2009
Dec 27, 2009
Dec 28, 2009
Dec 29, 2009
Dec 30, 2009
Jan 2, 2010
Jan 3, 2010
Jan 4, 2010
Jan 5, 2010
Jan 6, 2010
Jan 7, 2010
Jan 8, 2010
Jan 11, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
Jan 14, 2010
Jan 15, 2010
Jan 16, 2010
Jan 17, 2010
Jan 18, 2010
Jan 19, 2010
Jan 24, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
Jan 30, 2010
Jan 31, 2010
Feb 1, 2010
Feb 2, 2010
Feb 3, 2010
Feb 4, 2010
Feb 5, 2010
Feb 6, 2010
Feb 7, 2010
Feb 8, 2010
Feb 9, 2010
Feb 11, 2010
Mar 1, 2010
Mar 2, 2010
Mar 3, 2010
Mar 6, 2010
Mar 10, 2010
Mar 17, 2010
Mar 20, 2010
Apr 9, 2010
Apr 15, 2010
May 13, 2010
Jul 6, 2010
Jan 23, 2011
Jan 29, 2011
Mar 21, 2012

DISCLAIMER
. CONTENT © your name
. LAYOUT BY:dorkistic
. IMAGES FROM:asian fanatics
. HOST:blogger


Sunday, August 16, 2009 | 12:19 AM |

Comments:

Post a Comment

fahLUNheitgui2xx Fahrenheit Fanfic Story "I Love You" credits to Ann


[[Chapter 16]]

[Aaron P.O.V]

"huh ? what are you talking about ?"

"Your the little girl i met at the park that day ?"

"I seriously don't get what you're trying to say !"

We sat down the bed and I told her about it .

"Oh My Gosh ! that little boy was you ?!" Gui Gui said with a cheerful voice .

"Uh-huh !"


"I really missed you ! I kept wondering when I'm going to meet you again and here you are !!!!" She said as she runs up to me and hugs me tightly .

"haha, I missed you too . I can't believe you still have my picture in there ."

"Of course, I used to .." Gui Gui paused .

"you used to ?"


"Err, never mind ." Her voice kinda nervous .

"GUI GUI !!!!" We heard Mei Mei yelling from downstairs .

I saw Gui Gui sighed, "aw, what is it this time ?"

"C'mon ." I grabbed her arm and we walked downstairs .

"What Mei Mei ." Gui Gui said .

"its 1:00 ." Mei Mei said .

"shits, We're late for the press conference . We gotta go Mei ." I yelled and ran holding Gui Gui with me .

"Hey ! Slow down ! I'm wearing high heels and my feet are hurting !" She complained .


"Sorry, but we have to hurry ."

Finally we reached the car . I opened the door for Gui Gui and we drove off to the press conference .

Soon we reached the press conference .
WOW ! it was full of people and reporters .
I parked my car at a side .
We got off and walked there .


As people saw us they began to whisper and the crowd went wild .
We walked in the middle of the crowd, People were pushing and shoving . A group of girls came running to us that they knocked us and made us fall to the ground .

People around us were whispering and everyone's attention were turned to us .
We then realize the position we were in .
I looked at Gui Gui, her eyes were wide open .
I felt someone else's lips on mine .
I got up and pulled Gui Gui along with me .
We walked across the crowd .
We reached the stage and looked at the astonished crowd .
I looked over my manager .


Aaron: Hello everyone ! I'm Aaron Yan Ya Lun .

I looked over at Gui Gui, she was shaking .
I took her hand and squeezed it .

Gui Gui: Hello, My name is Gui Gui .

Reporter: Is she the girl who you were hugging in the photo .

Aaron: Yes .

Crowd: Ooh .

Reporter2: so can you tell us . Is she your girlfriend ?

Manager: Yes .

I looked at Andy Ge, What ?!
Something's wrong here .

Reporter3: I thought Hebe was with Aaron ?

Manager: No, they are just good friends .

Reporte4: So how long have they been together ?

Manager: About 3 months and they are also engaged .

Reporter3: How did they meet ?

Manager: Gui Gui's a big fan of Fahrenheit and then they met and things just sparked between them .

The crowd was full of shock and so was Gui Gui and I .
I never expected this .

Manager: Well that'll be all . Hope all of your questions were answered .

We walked out of the stage and went near my car .

Aaron: Why did you tell them all those lies ?

Manager: oh C'mon . don't worry . i'll handle all of those stuff . here sign the contract .

Aaron: what's the contract for ?

Manager: Gui Gui will help you and you help her with whatever she wants . here Gui Gui sign here .

Gui Gui signed at the bottom of the paper .

Manager: Aaron, sign here .


I signed at the left side of paper .

Manager: Since both of you agreed, you guys will have to fulfill this contract . You cannot tell anyone about this . If you tell anyone then the fake engagement will be leaked to the public . It may cause your career to fall apart, Aaron .

Gui Gui & Aaron: okay, we agree .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 17]]

[Gui Gui P.O.V]


Hold Up !
Am I dreaming ?!
Did i just agree to be Aaron's girlfriend ?
and did Aaron's Manager told the public that we are together ?!
This feels so wrong .

I heard my phone ringing . I picked it up and it was an unknown number .

Gui Gui: hello ?

???: Gui Gui !!

Gui Gui: Oh hey Chun ! how'd you know my cell number ?

Chun: We asked Aaron for it . Anyway, is he there ?

Gui Gui: Yup !

Chun: can i talk to him please ?

Gui Gui: Sure ..

Chun: thanks .

I passed the phone to Aaron .

Aaron: yes ?

Chun: Come to Calvin's house right now !!!

Aaron: huh ? Why ?

Chun: you've got some explaining to do young man .

Aaron: Like ?

Chun: ugh ! just come here !

Aaron: okay ..

Aaron drove me to my house and he left .

[Aaron's P.O.V]

I pressed the doorbell to Calvin's house . Then few seconds of waiting Calvin opened the door .
He quickly pulled me inside .
He sat me down and Calvin, Chun, and Calvin surrounded me .

Aaron: Woah ! What's going on ?

Jiro: You tell us what's going on !

Aaron: wait, what are you talking about ?

Calvin: Why didn't you tell us that you and Gui Gui had been together FOR 3 MONTHS ?!

Jiro: and you told us that you just met her ?! LIAR !

Aaron: You guys have misunderstood .

Calvin: then what is it ?

Aaron: That i can't tell .

Jiro: Why ?

Aaron: because we have an agreement with Andy Ge and he said that no one should know about this .

Chun: its okay .

Jiro: What ?! its not okay !

Chun: Aaron doesn't want to tell us and i respect that . I knew Aaron for a long time and he won't keep anything from us unless its something important .

All of us were dumbfounded with chun's answer .

Jiro: first time I've ever heard you say something smart .

Chun: are you saying I'm always talking about pointless things ?

Jiro: -under his breath- yeah .

Chun: -heard his stomach- I'm starving ! -runs to the kitchen and grabs chips-

Aaron: so are we cool ?

Jiro & Chun: Yup . we understand . -hugs-

Aaron: I feel bad .

Jiro: No its okay .


Aaron: -hesitates- Urgh . Fine I'll just tell you guys .

Aaron told them everything . How Andy Ge just told the public without letting Aaron or Gui Gui know and the contract .

Aaron: That's why I couldn't tell anyone .

Calvin: Oh gosh, Andy Ge is too much .

Jiro: -nods- And what about Hebe ? What will happen when she finds out the news ?

Aaron: I don't know .

Chun: -munch- I thought you like her ? Have you told her yet ?

Aaron: Well today she told me she liked me .

Jiro: So ?

Aaron: i didn't answer her .

Calvin: dude, do you still like her ?

Aaron: err, I don't know . I'm not sureee ..

Calvin: So you don't like her anymore ??? -happy-

Aaron: yeah . why ?

Jiro: and you seem happy ? Do you like her ?

Calvin: -blushes-

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

[[Chapter 18]]

Chun: oh look Calvin’s blushing !

Jiro: Aw, I can’t believe it . My little Calvin’s all grown up . -fake tears-

Calvin: oh please, stop all your drama .

Aaron: so when do you plan on telling her ?

Calvin: I don’t know, didn’t you say she just confessed to you ?

Aaron: uh-huh .

Calvin: Well I don’t think it’s the right time . Are you sure you have NO, I mean absolutely NO feelings for her ??!

Aaron: Yes . I DON’T have any feelings for her .

Jiro: If you don’t like her then who do you like now ? And what changed your mind ?

Aaron: well let’s say there’s a certain ‘someone’ and I think I have feelings for her . But I’m not really sure ..

Jiro: who is it ?

Chun: let me guess, is it GUI GUI ?!

Aaron: -shocked- how’d you know ?

Chun: duh, when we were watching t.v at the press conference . First, you guys kissed and Second your eyes never left Gui Gui . You kept staring at her the whole time .

Aaron: WHAT ?! You saw the kiss ?!

The three nodded .

Aaron: what the hell ?! Why did the freaking camera man record us ?! -pissed off-

Jiro: Calm down bro ! -pats his back and then whispers to his ear- Did you enjoy the kiss ?

Calvin: -heard what Jiro said- stupid ! -smacks Jiro-

Jiro: So did you ?

Aaron: Well Gui Gui’s lips were soft and her lips tasted like strawberry . I just love the feeling . (LOL)

Chun: Oh . Why are all of you little fellows have a love life ? But me ? I’m growing old and I still don’t have a love life .

Jiro: oh right Chun ! I’ve got someone who’s perfect for you ?

Chun: really who ?

Jiro: My grandma, she’s single and she wants me to find her a boyfriend . Maybe you guy’s would make a good couple .

Both Aaron and Calvin burst out laughing .

Aaron: HAHAHHAHA ! Nice one Jiro ! Hahahha !

Jiro: it is true, my grandma really wants me to look for a boyfriend for her .

Chun: Y’all are mean .

Aaron: haha, dude, how old is your grandma anyway ?

Jiro: she’s 78 .

Calvin: dang, she’s so freaking old and she still wants to have a boyfriend ?

Jiro: I know, my grandma’s really weird . But Chun do you want me to hook you up with my grandma ?

Chun: HELL NO ! I’d rather be single throughout my whole life than be with your grandma .

[Hebe’s Side] ^^
~Hebe P.O.V.

I sat down the couch, drinking soda and turned on the t.v. I stop flipping the channels when I noticed Aaron’s name on the news .
I stayed at that channel and watched the news about him .

News Reporter: Today Aaron Yan Ya Lun, the youngest member of Fahrenheit had a press conference and at the press conference you can see the picture over there . -points at the screen where the picture was shown- That Aaron Yan had accidentally kiss this girl known as Wu Ying Jie or Gui Gui . She and Aaron Yan are engage . The manager of Aaron Yan, Andy Ge said so in the press conference . He states that they have been together for 3 months and Gui Gui is a big fan of Fahrenheit .
I spitted out my soda as soon as I heard the news report . I looked at the t.v screen full of shock .
Then the reporter showed the video clip of the Press conference . I can’t believe it . It is true, they actually kissed and why did it have to be in public ?!
Ugh, this Ghost is really getting on my nerves .
I HATE her so much !
Next time I see her she’ll really get it from me .
That stupid bitch . (sorry . For the bad language . Hope no one will hate me .;])

But what’s really bugging me is that . How come Andy Ge said they’ve been together for 3 months . When Aaron actually met her for only 2 weeks ?
Something’s really wrong and I’ll find the answer to it .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 19]]

[Gui Gui P.O.V] ^^


I heard my cell phone ringing . I hurried and picked up the phone .

Gui Gui: Hello ?

???: -using mysterious voice- Stupid Ghost, you better keep your distance away from Aaron . At least 5 miles away ! If I see you near him . I’ll go and teach you a lesson !

Gui Gui: Who are you and why are you threatening me ?

???: Secret ! Hahaha . -evil laugh- I’m not threatening you, I’m just informing you . So be careful of all your actions . You never know, I might be coming knocking on your door and hunt you .


Gui Gui: -scared- Wh-who are yo-you ?

But on the other line was dead .
He/She already hanged up .
I was shaking . I couldn’t keep my balance .
Who was that person ?
Why was he/she threatening me ?

Mei Mei: -pops out of no where- Gui Gui !!!!!!!! -yells-

Gui Gui: AHHHHHHH ! -fell to the ground-

[Mei Mei P.O.V]

Mei Mei: Gui Gui !!!! -screams-
Help ! Somebody help !!


Maids: -heard screams- What’s wrong Miss Mei Mei ? -saw Gui Gui- oh my god ! What happened to Miss Gui Gui ?

Mei Mei: I don’t have time to explain . Go get the driver !

The maid went to the driver and the driver took the car out .

Mei Mei took out her cell phone and called Aaron .

Aaron: Hel- -interrupted-

Mei Mei: Come to the hospital !!

Aaron: what ?! Why ? What happened ?!

Mei Mei: Gui Gui !!
Aaron: What happened to Gui Gui ?

Mei Mei: I’ll tell you later ! Just come here !

Aaron: okay, I’ll be there ASAP .


Mei Mei hanged up and after 1 minute Aaron was already there .
He came running to Mei Mei .

Mei Mei: Woah, how’d you get here so fast ?

Aaron: well, I drove 100 miles to get here . -breaths heavily-

Mei Mei: Dang, you must be fast as lightning .

Aaron: Where’s Gui Gui ?

Mei Mei: She’s in the room .

Aaron: What actually happen to her ?

Mei Mei: I don’t know . I scared her and then she fell to the ground . But Gui Gui wont be that scared that she’ll fall to the ground . I noticed after that phone call she received, she was shaking and she was just acting weird .

Aaron: Do you know who called her ?

Mei Mei: Duh, if I’ve known then I should have told you earlier .

We saw the doctor come out of Gui Gui’s room .
Aaron ran to him .


Aaron: Doctor, is the patient okay ? -worried-

Doctor: Yes, she was just traumatize . Do you know what made her so scared ?

Aaron: No .

Doctor: Oh, well you can visit the patient and she can leave today if she were to be awake by then .

Aaron: Thanks a lot doctor .

Doctor: hold on, May I ask are you Aaron Yan Ya Lun ?

Aaron: Yes .

Doctor: Can I have your autograph ?

Aaron: Uhm, sure ..

Doctor: here . -hands piece of paper and pen to him-

Aaron: -signed the paper- here you go .

Doctor: thank you .

Aaron: thanks doctor . -runs to Gui Gui’s room .

I followed Aaron from behind . I watched him as he holds onto Gui Gui’s hand tightly .

Gui Gui: No ! please don’t come near me ! Aaron …-having a nightmare-

Aaron: Don’t worry . I’m here . -whispers-

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤


[[Chapter 20]]

[Aaron's P.O.V]

I watched her as she was sleeping so peacefully, until she had a nightmare . I can sense the fear she had as she hold on to me tightly . I whispered to her to say that I’ll always be here . I promise . I didn’t know why I said that but I just had this feeling, this urge to … protect her …
I stayed there as I promised her . After waiting for an hour she finally woke up .

Gui Gui: Aaron, what am I doing here ?

Aaron: Mei Mei told me you collapsed .

Gui Gui: Why ? What happened ?

Aaron: I don’t know . You tell me .

Gui Gui: -remembers the phone call- Be-because I received this prank call today .


Aaron: what did it say ?

Gui Gui: He/She threatened me and said to keep my distance away from you or else she’ll do something to me .

Aaron: -mad- I think we should stop the contract with Andy Ge . I don’t want you getting threatened .

Gui Gui: But we signed the contract and the public knows .

Aaron: Yeah, that’s the problem . I’ll just hire bodyguards to protect you .

Gui Gui: No, its okay . I can protect myself .

Aaron: Don’t be silly . You don’t know who that person is and he/she might do something to you . -takes out his phone-

Aaron: Hello, Secretary Lu I want you to get 10 PROFESSIONAL bodyguards for my girlfriend . Tell them to be with Gui Gui at all times and be with her 24 hours !

SL: Okay Mr. Yan, they’ll be there less than 1 minute .

Aaron: Good .


*Click* he closed his phone .

Gui Gui: So when will the bodyguards come ?

*knock*knock~
I opened the door .
True enough the bodyguards reached there in less than a minute .

Aaron: -Impressed- Here’s Gui Gui, please take care of her .

Gui Gui: What ?! You gave me 10 bodyguards ?!

Aaron: Yup, its for your protection . They are also professional and they will follow you everywhere you go .

Gui Gui: Are you kidding me ? I thought you were only getting 1 . Why so many ?

Aaron: Gui, its for your protection . I’ll be leaving now . Guys, take care of her . Bye Gui . I‘ll see you later . -leaves-


[Gui Gui’s P.O.V]

Ugh, I can’t believe Aaron .

Gui Gui: Nooo ! Aaron don’t leave me .

I turned back to look at the bodyguards .
Eh, they look so freaking scary .

Gui Gui: ehehe, hi .

Bodyguards: Miss Gui Gui, do you want to leave the hospital now ?

Gui Gui: Okay . But where should we go ?

Bodyguards: Up to you .

Gui Gui: Oh yeah, Hebe told me to come to her house today .

We went to Hebe’s house and she opened the door for us to get in .

Hebe: Uh who are those people ?

Gui Gui: Oh, my bodyguards .

Hebe: Oh, hey can you help me with something .

Gui Gui: Sure . What is it ?

Hebe: I bought you something . Its in my room . Look for an orange bag .


Gui Gui: okay .

I noticed that my bodyguards were still following me .

Gui Gui: Its alright guys . You guys can go .

The bodyguards nodded and left the house .

I started to look for it but couldn’t seem to find it .

Gui Gui: Hebe, I can’t find it .

Hebe: I think I left it in the guest bathroom .

Gui Gui: Where is the guest bathroom ?

Hebe: It’s at the end of the hallway .

Gui Gui: okay .


I went in the guest bathroom Hebe was talking about . But I didn’t see an orange bag in there .

Then the door suddenly closed . I tried opening it but it wouldn’t open .

I looked at the paper next to the door . It said, ‘When closed it will be automatically locked . Need key for the door to open .’

I screamed for Hebe’s name several times but no one would answer .

Gui Gui: Hello ! Anyone there ? Please help me ! HEBE !! Open the door !

[Hebe’s P.O.V]

Finally, got you this time . She actually fell for my trap .

I closed the door to the guess room . So no one would hear screaming coming out of the room .

This is what you get for messing with me . -smirks-

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤