Monday, August 17, 2009 | 1:48 PM |
afhilangie Fahrenheit Fanfic Story "Just Another Love Story Chapter 13"
Final Chapter
"Did you book us today? We need to be there before 7pm. The show will start at 7:30," Anryn asked Chen Lin. She hired Chen Lin to be her assistant when she got in the main branch to train and manage it for a while. Now, it's time for them to go back to Taipei. "Don't worry, I arrange everything. We'll be there on time," Chen Lin answered. She can't handle Mo Xing's temper so when Anryn offered her a job, she grab it. She's happy with her work and Anryn treats her as a friend and not as an employee. It's been 6 months since they got to Beijing and finally they're going home. Anryn can't control her excitement. They quickly pack their bags and all the stuff and headed straight to the airport. In the plane, they're talking about the people in Taipei. "Are you excited?" Chen Lin asked. "Super! I can't wait to see them. I miss them soo much!" Anryn told her. "How bout you?" she asked her back. Chen Lin blushed. "I'm excited to see Jiro," she confessed. "Hahaha! He will get excited to see you too! I know he is very fond of you. I can feel it," she smiled at her. Meanwhile at Taipei Stadium, the crowd went wild when the host announce the winner of the best group of the year. "The best group of the year goes to--- Fahrenheit!" Aaron, Calvin, Jiro and Chun went onstage to give thanks. "We would like to thank God for giving us great talent, our parents, the SHE company for trusting in our gift and to all the fans, friends and family for the continued support. Thank you! Anryn this one is for you," Aaron said. Then Calvin, Jiro and Chun said their thank you's too. After the awarding ceremony, they have to perform the finale song. The crowd gets more excited as they finished the program. Aaron's eyes are roaming in the crowd but he failed to see what he wanted. They're going now to the SHE office to celebrate their victory. "Hey cheer up! Maybe she just met a traffic jam or you just missed her spot on the crowd," Calvin consoled him. "Maybe she didn't come." Aaron replied as they went in the car. "Cmon! You know her better than we do. Besides, she will keep her promise, I can bet on that." Jiro said and they ask the driver to take them to SHE office. " I don't want to go. You guys go ahead. I'll stay in the house." Aaron insisted. "What?! No! No! No! You will come with us and enjoy the party. What would the president say to you if you're not around? Is this the guy who's dating my granddaughter?" Chun imitates the president. "Hihihi!" the driver and the other person in the front seat are laughing. They pulled over the car. Aaron gets irritated. "This sounds funny to you guys? And why you pulled over?" he bickered. The driver removed his cap. "I bet my yie yie will really say that," smiling Anryn look at them in the back. "Oh yes he will!" Chen Lin second the motion. "Anryn! Chen Lin! You're back!" the guys excitedly hugged Anryn and Chen Lin. "Wait! Wait! Can't breathe!" Chen Lin said. "Miss us?" Anryn asked them. "You bet!" they all answered. Aaron smiled widely and kissed Anryn on the lips. "Wei, can you guys do it later? The party is waiting!" Jiro giggles. Anryn drove the car to the office. As they're walking through the entrance, Aaron asked. "How? When?" "We saw everything. The receiving of the award, the thank you and the finally song. You guys look hot wearing suits. Whew!" Anryn said. "So all this time you're watching?" Jiro asked. "Yup. But we plan to hide and give you a surprise," Chen Lin answered. "You girls are naughty. We thought Aaron is gonna cry tonight!" Calvin and Chun teases him. "Shut up guys!" Aaron said sarcastically. "You look great," Jiro told Chen Lin. "Thanks" she blushed. "Ehem! Ehem!"Anryn said. And they all laugh together. They entered the conference room where the party is held. Anryn went to her grandfather to introduce them formally. " Yie yie these are my friends and one of the best talents in our company. Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen. Wu Chun and Aaron Yan my boyfriend." president Lin shake hands with the boys. "We've met before in Kenting Mr. President," Aaron said. "Oh! Yes! Yes! So you are the one who keeps my granddaughter's mind troubled. She left her heart here with you, you know," he said to Aaron. "Please take care of her. She is the only treasure I have. I won't let anybody hurt her feelings." he warned him. "I will sir. I really love her soo much. I can assure that," he promised. "Ok then go ahead and enjoy the party. These are for you guys. For making our company proud." president Lin leave them. They went to the table and have some drinks. "So what's your plan? Are you staying in Taiwan for good?" Aaron asked Anryn. "Yeah. I arranged my house already. Chen Lin will stay with me and auntie Choi. I opened a new restaurant for her." she said. "That's great! We're happy that you'll going to stay here forever!" Chun exclaimed. "I'm soo happy too. I couldn't ask for more. But before I start my work in Taipei, we have to go on vacation first. I asked already the company to give you one week off." she told excitedly. "Alright!" they all said. "Where is our destination?" Calvin asked. "You'll see," she said mysteriously. The next day, they went on a cruise and tour the Carribbean islands. Anryn is very contented in her life now. She have a family, a nice job, loyal friends and the guy she hopes to spend the rest of her life with. At that night, Aaron proposed and asked her hand for marriage. Anryn happily accepted. And she hope that their love and her friendship will stay forever.
=END=
Post a Comment