Sunday, August 16, 2009 | 2:09 PM |
afhilangie Fahrenheit Fanfic Story "Just Another Love Story Chapter 12"
Chapter 12
"Of course not! Just because I found out I'm the successor of this company doesn't mean I'm gonna quit my job. I'll still work for you guys I promise because I love you!" she put her arms around Jiro and Calvin and kiss them on the cheek. "Wei! That's too much! What about me?" Aaron acting jealous. "And me?" Chun asked also. "Do you want me to die instantly?" she pointed at Ella jie jie. "And you! You still owe me, I'm not yet done with you!" she chase Aaron downstairs. "She's a very nice girl," mommy Yan told everybody as they go down the living room. "Yeah. We don't know what to do without her." Calvin told. "Aaron is lucky though," Jiro said."But what if her grandpa disagree of their relationship? We know that these elite people arrange marriages to keep their fortune intact," Chun exclaimed. "Don't tell such nonsense! I know her grandpa is not like that," Ella jie jie said but her fingers are crossed at her back. Aaron and Anryn are in the kitchen to prepare a special meal. "Are you sure you're ok?" Aaron still asking. "I told you I'm fine. I was just shock with all the things my yie yie said. Why should I make myself sad? In the first place I should be grateful because after all those years, he still want to find me and claim me as his relative. Besides, it's all in the past, I can't change it. Too bad I didn't met my mom and dad," she assured and smile at him. "Where did you learn all this stuff?" he's asking about her cooking skills. She decided to tell, "Actually, besides learning fashion, I studied culinary arts. I'm the head chef of auntie Choi's chinese restaurant in the Philippines. I'm sorry if i didn't tell you earlier. Everything went so fast and I forgot about it already," she apologized as she prepare the food. "Wahahaha! Really? That's why your dishes are soo yummy! It's ok. Don't worry about it. I understand and they will understand too. I'm gonna call them now," he go outside. Everything went on smoothly again. They go to bed early because they feel tired of what happen that day. Early morning, before Anryn left for Taipei, she prepared breakfast first and leave a letter each one of them saying that she didn't bother to wake them up and should not worry about her and see them in a couple of hours. When she went out, her car is waiting for her. She drove 2 hours and they sent her to the branch office of SHE agency where her yie yie is waiting. They took her to the top floor, the penthouse. "Good morning my dear," grandpa greeted her. "Good morning too, yie yie," she replied with a smile. "I guess you accepted already?" president ask her. She nodded. "Very well then, no need for introductions. I already announced in the whole building that you're my granddaughter. This will be your office," he told her. She look at the table and the door. Lin Xiao Hua, EVP for Operations. "Is that my name?" she asked. "Yes. If you want to stay as Anryn to your friends, it's ok. But in every introductions,signing and meeting our clients you should use the name Xiao Hua." he said. "Before I forget, we will go to Beijing to introduce you in the main branch. You need to train and temporarily manage it. You have to stay there for a few months so be ready and pack your things," he continued. "Woah! Wait! Freeze! I can't leave my job like that!" she remembered her promise. "You have to quit. It's only a few months. Then you'll come back to Taipei and start your work." he told her. "But... I promise them," she became sad. "You have to sacrifice. It's for your own good." he look at her intensely. "You don't want to leave them or him?" he's just guessing. She was surprised. "If he loves you, he will wait for you," he console her. "I need to go back and say goodbye," she said. "Ok but be back before dinner." She left and went back to Kenting. Leaving Aaron and the rest makes her feel very sad. She goes straight to the set because she know that they're still filming. "Anryn! You're back!" Jiro excitedly welcome her. She didn't smile back. She's holding her tears. She don't want them to worry. But she can't help it. Her tears fell down so easily. "Wei! What happen to you? Something wrong?" Calvin patting her back. Aaron is still filming so he didn't see her crying. "I'm here to say goodbye and I'm sorry for not keeping my promise," she dried her tears. "Where are you going?" manager Carla asked. "Yie yie will take me to Beijing to train and manage the branch there temporarily. I'll be back after a few months." she said. "Oh no! So you're really leaving us?" Jiro asked sadly. "Who's leaving?" they didn't noticed Aaron coming. "I am. To Beijing." she said. They leave the two alone. "You're joking right?" he cleared his throat. "I'm not.I'm leaving tomorrow but i'll be back in a few months. Yie yie wants me to learn how to handle the business. Please understand," she's starting to cry again. "But you promise us, you promise me," he said wiping Anryn's tears. "I know and I feel really depressed about it but what can I do? I have to do this," her tears are continously falling. "Alright, alright stop crying. My heart is hurting when I see you cry. I guess I'll just have to wait for your return. Jia You!" he smiled at her and she smiled back. They kissed and hugged each other tightly.Jiro, Calvin and manager Carla are watching them and they smiled. "Bro are you crying?" Calvin teases Jiro. "I'm not!" he wipe his tears. "I'm gonna miss her," he added. "Me too," Calvin answered back. "Me three!" manager Carla said. They went home together and said goodbye to Chun, Ella jie jie and mommy Yan. Again, she cried. "Crybaby!!!" the four boys joked with her. "Take care my dear. Hope to see you soon." mommy Yan hugged her and kiss her on the cheek. She just nodded. That night, she went back to Taipei. Her heart is breaking into pieces. She ask all of them not to take her to the airport because she might not leave if they were there. They all agree. She board the plane next day. she feels excitement and sadness in her heart. She will begin from the start again. Going to a foreign country and leaving her 2nd home behind.
Post a Comment