Thursday, August 6, 2009 | 4:10 PM |
afhilangie Fahrenheit Fanfic Story "Just Another Love Story Chapter 4"
Chapter 4
Anryn's face turn red when Aaron greet her with a sarcastic tone.Her eyebrows are competing up and down."The nerve of this guy!How dare he talk to me like that?!Urgghhh!"she took a deep breath."Calm down, Anryn, calm down.Remember,he is your work.They are your work.You have nowhere to go and don't know anything in this country.Patience is a virtue."she said to herself in the back of her mind."I didn't know that looking is a crime and prohibited in this country"she talk back to Aaron."Wei!Are you guys fighting?Aaron,why are you scaring Anryn away?"Calvin said laughing.Chun walk towards Anryn and put his hand on her shoulder and whispered,"this is his way of greeting people.He is the youngest among us but he will get the wrinkles first I promise you.Hehehe!"he takes the clothes from her hand and they start to get ready for the photoshoot.Knock! Knock!"Guys, are you ready?" manager Carla peep through the door."Yeah!we're done!"Jiro answered."Let me take a look" she entered the room. "Wow!This is completely different!" then she look at Anryn with surprise."You really are something girl!Where did you learn all this stuff?" "In my country." "Where? China? Singapore? Hongkong? I'm just wondering, you look Chinese to me but you can't speak mandarin?" while they're walking towards the studio she tell manager Carla a little about herself. "I was raised in the Philippines and I don't know where I was born.My auntie took me from the orphanage when I was a baby.She didn't know any details except my real name.I learned fashion designing four years ago." well,that's the truth. She manage to finish a short course in advance fashion designing before taking the culinary arts. "Ohh,so you're Filipino? They're very hardworking people. We have lots of employees from the Philippines in the company.You can be friends with them.I hope you stay with us.We are the best agency around Taipei and across China.Oh gosh!I'm so sorry!I didn't bother to ask your name.Pardon me."manager Carla apologize."I'm Anryn Choi. Actually my auntie tells me my real name is Anryn Lin but since she is my guardian and foster mother,all my documents were written under her name." "Nice to meet you Anryn.You know our big boss, the owner of SHE agency, his last name is Lin also.Wahahaha.I'm saying random things here.A lot of Chinese people bearing Lin as their name.So stupid!" Anryn smiled at manager Carla.She can't explain the feeling she have right now.All of a sudden she was save by this kind-hearted lady.Her stay in this country is going to be meaningful after all."Ok, it's a wrap!" the photographer shouted."Oh, they finished already.Thank God!You know I feel really exhausted today.When I learned my personal assistant left without noticing me,I feel that my brain is going to explode!Then you came and save me so I thank you!" "Wahahaha!You don't know how happy I am that you found me." "Just bear with those four guys ok?Sometimes they will make you crazy but most of the time they're all nice,I can assure you." "Ehehe! I can take care of that.Anryn look at manager Carla then to Jiro. "So what else are we going to do now?"she asked. "We will packed up and go home" Aaron tells behind her back. "We?" she looked puzzled. "Yes, she didn't tell you?" Jiro talking about manager Carla. "You are going to live with us.No matter where we go,you go too." Calvin said. She was breathless! "Oh no!Oh no! I'll be living in the same roof with these four hot and gorgeous men?" she is getting used to talking to herself. "Nice. I have a great job and a place to stay.This is not bad afterall.Hehehehe!" she is laughing in the back of her mind." Wei! Are you being possessed by an evil spirit? What's with that big grin on your face? Weirdo!"Aaron burst her bubbles. She rolled her eyes and whispered to Chun,"Does he have to do that all the time?I think he needs some help" Jiro and Calvin heard what she said and they start laughing. Aaron look back with a warning sign on his face. "What are you guys talking?" "Nothing!" all of them answered.When Aaron continue to walk ahead of them towards their vehicle,Anryn gestured a grumpy old man walk to tease Aaron behind his back. They started to laugh very loud that caught everybody's attention. "You guys need to visit a doctor.You've been possessed too.Her virus spreads easily." Aaron walk faster to reach the car quickly. Anryn can't hold her patience anymore and wanted to kick his butt!The 3 guys hold onto her before she can reach Aaron."Let me do this one time boys!I'm really pissed by this grumpy old man!" she told them angrily.Jiro look at her apologizing, "Don't mind him." "He is the one that needed a visit to the doctor!" "Calm down, no need to stress yourself.Breathe in, breathe out." Chun gestured to her. After a few seconds, she became calm again.They go inside the vehicle and went off to their place.The four guys,because of their very hectic schedule as an actor and model,stayed in a rented house around the district of Taiyuan,15 minutes drive outside Taipei.They choose that place because of the peaceful environment and away from the busy and noisy streets.Anryn was stunned by the place when she sees it.She thought Taipei is already beautiful but when she saw the house overlooking at the sea,she was speechless.Just like home."Wow!It's breathtaking!"she exclaimed. "Cmon,let's go inside.It's getting dark already" Calvin says.While Chun is finding the key for the door,suddenly,Groowwwllllll!!! Aaron,Jiro,Calvin and Chun look at Anryn at the same time then burst into laughter. "Eheh.sorry I didn't eat since the morning" Anryn felt embarassed holding on to her stomach. They enter the house and it was more beautiful inside.Jiro asked her, "What do you want to eat?Burger?Pizza?" "Mmmmm,I don't want to eat junk foods now.Do you have stuff in the fridge?" she replied. "The fridge is full.Carla jie jie make groceries weekly.Go and take a look." Then they go upstairs to change. Anryn excitedly open the fridge and she take out all the necessary ingredients and start cooking. "Hmmmm, where are the plates?" she finished cooking and started to prepare the table. She found the plates at the top of the cupboard.She take the chair and step onto it but still she can't reach it. "Why do they have to put it soo high?" then, "What are you doing?" Aaron came out from nowhere. She jumped when she heard the voice,getting off balance from the chair and fall straight on top of Aaron!
Post a Comment